Chapter 9

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mmm I groan as he sinks further into the bed his body under mine his legs wrapped around my waist as I lean over him our pulses racing our bodies hungry for , kissing his perfect soft lips as he runs his hands through my hair.

Grabbing his as I slowly it looking deep into his eyes, I start to slide my slowly into his tight ..... throwing his head back in pleasure as he lifts his hips up to me as I kiss his exposed neck. 

My pulsing going faster and harder into him. oh god he feels so good around my . He starts to tremble as he gets closer to his . Oh yes baby for me I shout as I'm about to fill him up with my . "Im cuming" he shouts.

banging on the cabin door

Jumping up in the bed from my dream trying to catch my breath." who the hell is that at this hour in the morning" I groan as I head to the door grabbing some bottoms to try cover my rock hard .

"Hey yeol"

"Oh its you marshmallow"  I say with pure disgust as he woke me from a perfect dream.

"Hey just wanted to catch up with you and see how things are yeol".

"This early really its like 8 come in then and your not here to ask me that, So whats really going on mins".

"Ok ok I just wanted to make sure your still ok to be my best man tomorrow".

"Course I am, I told you I'd never let you down".

As I head to the kitchen to get a drink minseok shouts from the living room "so how was lastnight, you seemed to be getting on ok with baek".

Returning to the living room with 2 cups of coffee, seeing min sitting there with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah you where right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter