chapter 17

My protector (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's pov

Picking him up bridal style as he wraps his arms around my neck carrying him to the bedroom.
Laying him softly on the bed as our eyes haven't lost contact he smiles.

"Chanyeol" he whispers sitting up in the bed pulling his knees up to his chest.

"What is it baby?" I question him with a worried tone.

Sitting up on his knees now, he takes the band of his t-shirt and starts to lift it up to take it off.

"Baek baby" I reach out and stop his hands from removing it "you don't have to show me it's ok"

Looking into his eyes, I can see they are starting to fill up. I've been stopping him so much from trying to show me, it's going to break my heart seeing them bruises that Minseok told me about, the rage that I've held inside me knowing what that bastard did to Baek. I can't stop him anymore, I need to let him do this .
Letting go of his hand I just give him a nod.

As I sit on the bed my heart in my chest starts to pound so fast, watching as he gets off the bed and stands up in front of me, taking a deep breath he starts to remove the t shirt, not breaking eye contact with me, pulling it over his head he pulls it close to his body covering himself till he turns his head from me and drops it to the floor.

I can't help but look at his beautiful body, all battered and bruised every inch of his torso is covered in bruises. Tj made sure if Baek wore a top no one would see them. I slide to the edge of the bed and reached out to him.

"Baek" I whisper reaching out for his hand.

"Look at me baby" I gently place my hand on his chin, as I move it to turn and look at me, he turns I can see the stream of tears rolling over his checks, finally he make eye contact with me.

Taking both his hands in mine as he stands there looking so lost with a bowed head.

"Baek can I touch you?"

Lifting his head up looking at me in shock he gives me a nod "Yes"

Slowly I reach out placing both my hands on his chest, rubbing down along his body, looking at all the marks on him. I can feel the anger build more as he flinches at my touch. I have to put this right for him, I can't let him flinch at my touch I would never hurt him this way. Pulling him in closer.

"Baek can I kiss you here?" as I point to his chest he answers with a nod, as his tears keep falling. Gently I place a kiss just over his heart and slowly lay more kisses softly across his chest. He hasn't said a word since taking off his t shirt, he just answers me with nods
"Baek lay on the bed for me"

Watching as he lays on his back arms laying down either side of his body as he tenses his whole body, still with his head turned to the side. I decide to sit across him my legs on either side of his leaning over I whisper.
"I'm gonna kiss you now baby" he nods as he wipes away some tears.

I softly kiss his exposed neck, just under is earlobe where I noticed he likes last night. Trailing down his neck to his collor bone, I take a deep breath and start to kiss all over his chest making my way down, smothering him with kisses all over his torso. Reaching his belly button I gently kiss as he giggles out.

"Oh your ticklish there are you" I say with a smile as he turn to look at me with a smile.

Trailing kisses back up his torso, I reach his lips, "can I kiss here?" I ask while running my finger across his lower lip, he nods.

Leaning down I softly kiss his lips which have come fuller with him crying. Feeling his hands in my hair as he deepens the kiss I feel his tears wet my face.

Pulling away from the kiss, I look at him.

"Baby it's ok" I say softly as I wipe away his tears "say something to me please baby"

"I was so scared Chanyeol" he cries out.

"Scared of what baby?" I wipe his tears again.

Placing both his arms over his face so I can't see him, he begins to tell me.

"I was so scared Chanyeol"

"Of what baby tell me, tell me everything, I'm right here"

Sitting up in the bed he starts again as I sit facing him.

"When I started in college I met Tj, he used to follow me around, I thought he actually hated me cause he used to give me weird looks, then things changed he asked me to be his boyfriend and since I never had one I thought I'd say yes, then after a few months or so things changed again, he started telling me what to wear and not to colour my hair, so I did it as not to loose him, then one day I put eyeliner on and he saw it and slapped me full force across the face, telling me I needed to ask him first and he grabbed me by my hair leaned me over the sink and forced me to wash it off"

"Oh baby" I reach out to hold his hand, holding back the raging fire inside me to find this bastard and kill him.

"That was the first time he hurt me, so I just let it go because he said he was sorry and would never do it again"

"Did you tell anyone Baek?"

"I told Kyungsoo that he just hit me, I didn't tell him what really happened, I told him it would never happen again and Kyungsoo said if he laid another hand on me he would kill him. So I didn't tell him it happened again and again"

"Why did you stay then?" I couldnt help but question him.

"Cause I thought I loved him, but I knew I was in too deep and couldn't get out, I tried to leave but he would always stop me by saying it was the last time and never again and that he would change. It stopped for awhile then Kai joined our school, he knew Kyungsoo since junior school so we all hung out together, then one day Kai was helping me with my project for science in Kyunysoo and I's dorm, he came in and demanded I leave with him, that he needed to talk to me that something bad happened to his sister, when we got to his dorm he slammed the door behind me and pushed me into the wardrobe sending me flying to the ground, he leaned over me and punched me he grabbed me by the hair forcing me to look in the mirror and started screaming that I belonged to him and only him, that Kai would never be able to have me, I tried to tell him that Kai was with Kyungsoo and that Kyungsoo was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter