Mouse

Dear You, Dear Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time sinb finished her stuff in bathroom, everyone already gathered at the dining table. Eunha beside yerin, then umji Yuju and finally sowon. There weren't any conversations that could be heard though, it seem like they were busy with their own mind. Sinb faking a cough and took a seat beside sowon.

"So.. what are we doing here?" Yes sinb that was a really good question. The others seem like they didn't have any intention to as they just stared at her intensely.

"What?"

"Explain." Sowon demanded

"I've told you already, didn't I?"

"You just told us sinb, not explaining the whole things. We deserve to understand it." Sinb played with her fingers, fidgeting

"But, I just have hypothesis.. my research is not yet done."

"That's okay, just tell us."

"It's not 100% true."

"We don't mind, spill."

"But-" before she could finish her sentence sowon already cutted her

"God damn it sinb can you stop being a perfectionist just for this moment please!"

"Uh all right.. so yeah, uhm somehow my soul and yerin-ssi are swapped."

"You really love stating the obvious don't you." Umji secretly rolled her eyes,

"Shut up yewon I'm trying my best here."

"I'll continue," sinb cleared first

 

I woke up with my heart pounding so fast in my chest, felt like it almost jumped out of it. I sweat bead and my shirt sticked to my back because how wet it was. I tried to collect my breath.

That dream again.

That dream was about me, but i unusually saw it from third person point of view. I felt like I watched myself, I was wearing a coat, unmoving bodies were scattered around my feet. I was sure that I did that with my power, but there were also body that laid quite far from me, not within my reach. Suddenly the scene moved to a totally different one, I saw a girl but I couldn't remember her face. Black hair fall down to her shoulder, this time I watched her from my own point of view. She was talking to me passionately, eyes sparkling. That was the most beautiful scenery that I've ever seen. Then suddenly she disapeared, leaving me behind. I tried to reach for her but I couldn't. Then another scene came, me being tortured, but I saw it in third person point of view too.

Random dreams came to me every night as if they tried to tell me something, they had connection to each other. With the 13 time I experienced this kind of dream, I came to conclusion that someone would take over my body. I never told my best friends, I didn't want them to worry about me so I kept it for myself. I tried to anticipate it but I didn't know how. So I decided to make a guard book about my life. Hoping that it could help that person who unfortunately needed to be me.


It's not like I was unaware about those people who wanted me to disappear from this world. I've been experiencing quite amount of disasters before. They tried many times, from a classic way such as breaking my car's break until poisoning my foods and drinks. I was so grateful that i was a paranoid and an absolute perfectionist even though sowon unnie always nagging me about being 'too much', but those were the one who accidentally helped me.


I collected all of data about all of people around me and had connection to me. I was positive that it was perfect. I prepared everything for that person who would be me. I did that between my work and researching about those who wanted to end me. But one day, I realized that that person didn't deserve to experience those things that going on me. So, I decided to give them choices. I wouldn't influence them on deciding their choice. So I made them a new identity, bought them house and provide them some choices of work that hopefully would match them.

One big problem was, I didn't know where would I go.. would I disappear? Or being swapped with them? Or even worse being randomly got in someone's body for some period and went to another body after. I ended up giving up about this and decided to just accepted whatever that would happen.

I was planning not to tell my best friends, but I ended up tell them anyway. That was because one night, I experienced sleep paralysis, and sowon unnie knew that. I didn't know how but she managed to dig everything out of me. I somehow told her everything. She was afraid, same like me, but she tried her best not to show it to me, but still it didn't go unnoticed. The next morning we gathered at the living room. I told Yuju unnie and yewon too. Yewon got mad at me for not telling them earlier, she said maybe if I did that we could think of way together.

And together always better than alone.

I know that,
But, I stubbornly kept a secret from them. I told them everything but those guys that attacked me. Well, they knew it anyway. Because yewon did some investigation about me, she freaking did investigation about me??? Most of time I really grateful that I had a genius best friend, but I also cursed her intelligence and doubtful behaviour too sometimes.


They got mad again to me of course, I just laughed nervously. I would be mad too if I were them so I didn't dare to make a stupid reason to defend myself like usual. Since now on we prepared everything together, the plans, the accomodations, everything. Sowon unnie insisted that I need to have some extra trainings. That to be said, I got through hell of Sowon Private Training, I was so glad that she just taught me about operating guns. If she also teached me about one-to-one I would be dead. It's a good thing that Yuju unnie was the one in charge for that.

"If I didn't taught you that way you wouldn't be that handy before you know." Sowon snorted

"Yeah yeah thank you very muchie." Sinb answered her sarcastically

"But I mean it, thank you unnie." And of course she would be soft after.

"So, about those guys.. do you know about them already?" Yuju asked, Sinb took a glance to eunha and the latter nod her head

"Actually, I have something to tell you guys." Sinb said nervously

"So-"

"Wait," eunha cutted sinb, sinb just raised one of her eyebrows

"I guess it's better if we wait for yerin unnie first. I mean, she can tell the story better than I do."

"What do you mean?" Sowon asked eunha and her eyes immediately diverted to sinb

"Why do we need her story? You guys have connection?"

"Yes. I need eunha unnie's explanation so that you guys will believe in my story more."

"We never doubt you in the first place, Eunbi-ya."

"Said the one who do investigation about me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter