Is it normal?

Dear You, Dear Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I already made up my mind about my decision and all, as if it's in cue I could see a very suspicious car parking in front of this building. Well, it's not like you could find some guys dressed in all black and wearing latex gloves walking around your neighborhood, right?

I freaked out knowing they already know where I was and immediately grabbed my coat. I searched for something to hide my face. I unintentionally bumped my right hand with the door,

Ouch it's hurt so bad

When I about to go the lift, I immediately regret the decision as what if they already inside that? I was about to runaway when someone grabbed my coat. I almost kicked them when I noticed a pair of concerned eyes staring at me.

"Woa, since when do you can kick that high?" That girl said, I wanted to runaway but she immediately said

"Sowon unnie sent me here, please behave ohmygod!" Hearing Sowon's name made me stood still.

"Good, uh.. are you in pain?" She asked me carefully.

"Yes." I answered, she chuckled

"Wow, you really aren't Sinb that I know."

By holding my sleeves she put my hands behind me and hugged me, I couldn't process anything but when I finally could think, we already inside a car. That girl casually putting her seatbelt. My eyes grew bigger.

"You know, if you are sinb. She probably will answer my question with 'I'm totally fine well it's only a few bruises that about to take away my life anyway.' and rolled her eyes." That girl chuckled again and signaled me to put my seatbelt too.

 

What the heck is this, did we just... Teleport?

 

"Yes we just teleport." If it's possible my eyes grew even bigger.

"Hahaha I really want to capture that sinb's expression and forever with that."

 

Did this girl just read my mind????????

 

"Uhm, no I can't read mind. But your expression is too obvious. By the way do sinb tell you where you should go?" She asked while starting the engine.

"Who are you?" I finally could form words. Took me so long huh.

"Sowon unnie tell you her name as sowon?" She asked me back,

"Yes."

"I am Yuju then." She said, what was that mean..

"Sooooo, where should we go?"

"Glass bead bank. And why don't we just teleport there?" She took a glanced at me while driving.

"Hmm.. because I can't teleport that often and just do that in narrowed situation."

"Then why we teleport here from the hotel?"

"Because someone about to meet a bunch of weird guys wearing latex gloves in front of a lift." She said, I was embarrassed so I hid my face by looking at the window. She chuckled

"Well, that's normal when you are panicking although it's dangerous, so lesson learned?" I nodded my head and took mental note of that.

She stopped the car in the lobby of the bank, but before going outside she hold me back and said
"You know, it's nice to meet you. And.. if you need help, umm just waved your hand at the CCTV." I stared at her confusedly, but she just smiled. I just nodded my head weakly and stepped outside, she immediately went away.

 

Waving your hand to CCTV means you are giving up right...?

 

I walked in and throwing glances all over the place, scanning the presence of any latex gloves or weird guys around. But I found nothing so I finally relaxed a bit. I went to the lift and going down to the lockboxes area. I followed the sign and met a receptionist,

"Good morning, I'm Alexa." I said while flashing a smile to her and showing her my driver's license.
The receptionist stood up and I was late noticing that she was wearing a pair of freaking latex gloves. Before I could save my life she punched me hard in the face, the exact place where I got punch before, it made me took a few steps back. And I heard a door-closing noise followed by some persons stepped. I took a glance at my back and there they were, a bunch of weird guys wearing latex gloves, was latex gloves trending in here or what?!


They immediately ran into me but I dodged them as I threw a hard punch to one of them. I immediately spinned my body and kick the other and that sent him to the floor. I checked the only girl there and punched her too, the guys immediately hold my hand and throw my head to the desk bumping it. My nose was bleeding and I spit blood, I tried to lash myself from their gripped and proceeded to kick them in between their legs. I smirked but suddenly someone choked me hard, I tried to punch him but he just too strong. He released me and I immediately gasped for air, he didn't let me as I placed in one of real painful armlock, that girl from before slapped me hard making me see white for a moment.


"Bastard!" I screamed as I tried to kick her but the armlock became stronger, the pain was rising inside me and when that men jerked my arm again I closed my eyes and screamed, it's so hurt that the only i heard was my scream, filling the air despite the pain. When I opened my eyes, I took a deep breath. I collapsed as no one was holding me anymore, instead feeling any pain in my right arm, I found their bodies scattered over me with horrible conditions. The girl had her eyes exploded, there also the guy who lost his hand. I didn't dare to investigate any further. I tried to stand up but the floor was too slippery because of the blood. I dragged myself to the receptionist desk. With the help of it I stood up,

 

What the hell just happened? How did I do that?

 

I waited for any person to come in but seem like they are the only one. I fall in the deep thought, my very first instinct to save myself was flight, ranaway from this stupid situation. But, was I able to do this all by own? Based on the fact I collected, nothing I could trust-heck even my own opinion was false- beside those two, sowon and Yuju. I knew there was far more thing about this, I wanted to know everything.


Carefully, I walked into the receptionist's body and checked her pocket. I found nothing, then I headed to the desk and fortunately there was cursory examination of the desk revealed a drawer numbered keys. I found the appropriate key and stepped amongst the bodies that scattered here. When I got inside the lockboxes room I found an unconscious body of a girl, I checked her ID and it was the real receptionist. I took the ID and used it to access the lockerbox.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter