Yfi kwrbe

Dear You, Dear Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you to take care of the bruises, right?" I nodded my head

"Then, why don't you do that?" Sowon tsk-ed while making her way to somewhere, she back with first aid kit in her hand.

"Yuju, please take care of her bruises." She said, then leaving the two of us alone. Yuju just nodded her head and took the aid. She sat beside me and smiled.

"No need to be that tense you know."

"I'm sorry."


Yuju stared at me with surprised.


"Wow.. Hwang Eunbi, I mean Hwang Eunbi's body just apologized to me.." she then smiled sadly.

 

So apparently this Hwang Eunbi not only cold looking but also having cold personality? But why do they care about her this much then..

 

She put the aid in my face first. I flinched because it's stink so bad. Out of reflect I wanted to grab her hand but with a speed that illogical she dodged my hand

"Oh I'm sorry is that hurt?" I just smiled assuringly, still surprised because her attitude earlier, but I decided to just avoid it. She then continued her job. After a long silence accompanied by few noises of hiss and aw. She talked to me again

"You know, please don't take sowon unnie behaviour deeply." I finally looked at her eyes

"She just dead worried about sinb, well all of us do but because she's our leader, she probably feeling like she is the one who has the most responsibility about this."

 

Leader? So they are indeed a teammates. but, what Is the purpose of making this team?

 

"There, all done. You must be hungry, right?" Yuju asked me, I nodded my head shyly. I indeed starving.

"Then, what do you want to eat?" She asked me while tidying the first aid. She signaled me to follow her, she headed to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and asked me what I wanted to eat.

"I'll cook for you, don't worry."

"Ah no, no need. I can cook by my own." I told her, but she just stared at me

"Huh? Excuse me? You? Cook? With Hwang Eunbi's body?" I tilted my head,

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you can cook?" I maybe didn't remember my identity but at least I know that I can cook.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I said while smiling, taking the ingredients out of the refrigerator. She stood still watching me.

"Uh.. then I'll sit there." She took a seat. Her eyes didn't leave me for minutes making me didn't really comfortable.

I faked a cough,
"I.. think I'm able doing it by myself?" I said but sounded more like a question.

"Ah no, I just want to make sure you don't burn this kitchen." She said then chuckled.

 

Burning a kitchen is too wild though, who will burn a kitchen just because making a simple omelette?

 

I tried to avoid her and stirred the eggs. I'm about to pour it to the pan when I heard Yuju's voice calling me

"Wait, you don't add sugar to it?"

"Ah.. I don't like it sweet."

She stared at me with mouth hanging low, then shook her head. I went back to my omelette and after awhile it's ready.

"Want to know some funny facts?" She asked me when I was putting my plate on the table.

"Hm? What's that?"

"First, Sinb loves sweet thing, she likes sweet omelette."

 

Ahh.. so that's why she asked me that earlier

 

I remember my first coffee that sowon ordered for me that time, it's totally sweet. Good thing I could still tolerate it.

 

"Second, sinb totally can't cook. She burn a kitchen just because a ramyoen." I surprised and chuckled.

 

Scratched the omelette, it just took her a ramen to burn a kitchen.

 

I thought it was funny so I giggled. That Hwang Eunbi is so weird, she looked cold but like sweet thing, and seem like she was so clumsy in kitchen.

"And you smile really easily, not like her that the only thing that can make her smile sincerely is umji's cuteness, other than that she just smirked. Probably just too shy to show her feeling." Yuju looked like she was daydreaming, she must love the girl so much.

"Then, it's clear that you aren't Hwang Eunbi.." umji out of nowhere said, taking a seat beside Yuju. Yuju grabbed her hand and make Umji sat real close to her.

"I want your coffee."

"All right, wait here." Yuju stood up and went to the coffee machine. I still looking at Yuju when umji talked

"So, Yerin." And out of reflect I looked at her

"Hmm.. your impulse response to it." She said, examining me. I blinked for few times

 

Wait I really give response to 'Yerin', so I really am Jung Yerin.

 

Yuju back with a cup of coffee, she handed it to Umji. Umji proceeded to kiss her cheek and said thank you before dashing again to her room. Yuju just giggled.


"Isn't she cute?"

"Yeah.." I nodded my head.

"She is a soft and caring person actually. But, I noticed her behaviour toward you. She didn't usually acting like that, just.. probably because you have her best friend's face but stared at her like she is a stranger."

I just realised it, when I took this body. That's mean Hwang Eunbi is vanished. They must felt like losing her. Now I felt sorry toward them.

- + - + -
The next day I woke up into umji's voice laughing histerically, she sounded like a puppy. Then I immediately saw her barging to my, I mean Hwang Eunbi's room.
"Yerin-unnie."

Wait, unnie?

"Yes, you are yerin unnie. An unnie. Older than both of me and Yuju, that's mean you are older than Eunbi." I beamed,

"So you know my identity already?"

"Yep." She popped the P

"Sadly, it's too hard to track you. So probably I need more time for that. So, please remember anything about place or person." She said while smiling energetically. She was already outside the room but her head popped again leaving her body outside.

"Ah.. it's probably can trigger your memory." I stared at her rising my eyebrows

"What's that?"

She smiled to me and said

"Jung Eunha." Then she dashed away, again.

Jung Eunha..

That's.. somehow.. familiar?

Wait, I suddenly got very sleepy. I sighed, it's just few minutes after waking up and I already sleepy. I went to the restroom and washed my face then went outside.

"Hey," I heard Sowon's voice and startled. I looked at her and found that she was scratching her neck.

"Um.. sorry about my attitude." I quirked my eyebrows

"I mean yesterday, I acted like a brat. I mean, like.. cold?"

"Ah.. no that's okay I understand." She smiled at me and I swear it's so beautiful.

"Now, I want to discuss something with you. It's actually about Sinb." She said while taking the seat on the couch, I followed her. I noticed that Yuju and Umji eavesdropping us from the kitchen.

Sowon took a deep breath.
"So.. Sinb is my little sister. Not biologically though, but our bond is that strong. All of us, me Yuju, Sinb, and Umji." She started

"We were meeting under a similar circumstances when we still a kid. You probably noticed it already, we have a strange power. Like, Yuju already showed you her teleport? Umji with her IT skill and telekinesis?" I nodded my head.

"And the most breathtaking is when you took those brats down in that bank." I gulped remembering that scene.

"Those are the examples, and trust me there's still a lot more of it. Those aren't normal, right?.. we, somehow 'blessed' with power that is uncommon amongst human. That's why we were recruited by a huge organisation, The Source, to work for them, and they will train us to control our power and give us a really luxurious life. Me, Yuju and Umji success in learning to control our power. But, sadly Sinb didn't." She stared at the cactus that cutely sit near window.

"She ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter