Your Eyes

Dear You, Dear Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"unnie, remind me not to wear white shirt anymore." Sinb said to the older girl

"Well, not your fault that our trip can be this bloody hell."

"Ugh I really love this shirt."


Eunha and sinb were currently taking care of their clothes that had been stained by bloods. They didn't expect that the source could find them when they arrived at China. Too bad for those people that it was already dawn when they arrived, eunha immediately spotted them so they could run away. Sadly, they still could find both of them so a fight was unavoidable. They ended up winning though, but still those things were tiring.


"We need to change our schedule unnie, what do you think?"

"Sorry what time is our schedule again?"

"6AM, tomorrow." Sinb answered shortly

"All right, any flight as soon as possible?"

"Hmm.. let me check it real quick." Sinb grabbed her note, she just bought it few days ago, she scanned one of its page and nodded her head

"There is, exactly 11 pm though."

"Well just take that."

"All right. But, don't you want to rest?"

"I'm fine."

- + - + -
"Now what?" Yuju asked, more like asking herself. They had no way to escape. Sowon threw her hand to the air. Signaling that they weren't going to fight back. Well actually there was no way they wanted to give up, sowon just did that to extend the time. Sowon was ready to pop her head again from the roof but something was strange, those people seem weird. They didn't move at all and they weren't yelling anymore.


Suddenly they shot each other and the girls in the car was freaking out. Bullet flying everywhere and sowon tried her best to protect them from it.

"Unnie you are controlling me too!" Sinb shouted to eunha while staring at those 'brainless' human throwing punch and shooting at each other in horror.

"Oopsie sorry~" and eunha still found the time to joke.

Sinb felt herself became free again, she robbed one of those guy's AK-47 and started to shoot them mercilessly, especially the one that eunha wasn't able to control. Eunha focusing to the people that operating those big weapon, tank, and big-assed cars.

Sinb liked this, moving freely without pain. Being a normal mortal that had such a great body and stamina was appealing to sinb

"Sinb, they're too much!" Eunha shouted to sinb when the latter robbing another weapon, this time it was an assault rifle, F2000 to be exact.

"All right just make an entrance for them! From behind!" Sinb jumped and dodged bullets that coming to her.

"Ah before that, which one is your body?" Eunha asked sinb and the latter answered rushly

"The coolest one." Sinb then dashed and stepped on Sowon's car. Jumping and making such an extra landing. Eunha rolled her eyes.

The girls inside the car finally came to their sense. Sowon started to help them too, she shot those guys to dead and ran toward eunha, she stood behind her in order to covering her but eunha seem like she was too focused to attack them so she didn't really pay any intention to sowon. Sowon realised that eunha somehow could control them but she was wide open, an easy target to attack so she defended her.


Yerin watching the scene while holding her breath, it felt similar but she didn't know what to do or how to handle those things so she decided to do nothing. She monitored them though, sometimes yelling to sinb so that the girl could know incoming bullets and dodged it before it hit her. Yuju realised the plan and started to grip the handle tightly, preparing to retreat. Yuju only focusing to her surroundings, she barely could hear anything becasue how noisy it was and it made her ears ringing. Bullets were shattered everywhere, she could see from the tail of her eye, the three of them, eunha sowon and sinb finally could make an entrance. Yuju immediately stepped the pedal and the car retreated leaving tire mark on the road, fumes in the air. Eunha and sinb noticed that the car already safe so they backed down too as soon as possible, disappearing in a bush, it's almost sunrise so they needed to escape. Sowon failed to spot where eunha and sinb go (remember that sowon didn't have any idea who they are) but she knew that those two could take care of themselves so she went inside the car and they successfully escaped.


The journey just filled with silence as they tried to process what the hell just happened there.

- + - + -
When the girls arrived at their house, one of them finally started a decent conversation


"Who the hell are they?" Sowon took a glance to yuju, then eyeing umji

"I had no idea." Umji confessed

"I'm going to do some research." Umji added before standing up, but she felt someone tugging her hem of shirt.

"Rest first." Yuju said, umji let out a long sigh but eventually sit back

"They were helping us though, we can't thank them enough." Sowon said

"That was crazy, why the hell they want to eliminate us that bad?"

"No idea. We were lucky that those two help us."

"Sinb probably know."

"Yeah, most likely she does."

"Ugh where is that brat when we need her the most."

"Who do you call a brat?" An unfamiliar voice making those girls immediately turned their head and preparing themselves to fight.


"Whoa whoa chill man heckity heck" sinb said while throwing her hands in the air.

"Wait, you are the girls from before!" Sowon finally realised.

"I'm shock." Sinb said, putting her hand on her chest, the others looked at her seriously

"This grandma hasn't gotten her Alzheimer yet." Sinb chuckled by her own joke, but then she noticed eunha didn't even pay any intention to their conversation. Eunha bit her lip and her eyes were teary

"Unnie!" Eunha said and rushed to hug her unnie, she tucked her head under her chin. Trying her best not to cry out loud.

"I miss you so much unnie!" Eunha broke the hug and said that before hitting sowon lightly.

Yep you read it right
Eunha mistaken sowon as her unnie.

"Wait wait eunha-unnie!" Sinb immediately teared them apart and put eunha beside her not losing her grip on her wrist before laughing out loud when she discovered Sowon's face. Sowon was in a total shock and her face was soooooo weird, like happily shock and a little bit disapointed.

"Why why why what let me hug her I miss her!" Eunha stubbornly said and tried to set her wrist free.

"What make you think that that's my body?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter