LB 29

Dear You, Dear Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Italic between dear - sincerely : letter

Italic between normal text : character's thought.

In case you are confused ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear you,


The body you are wearing right now used to be mine. I am left handed  if you want to know. There is also a scar in your right thigh, well that because my carelessness when I was a child, I fall from a tree and that happened. You probably don't know how I am look like right now as you can't find any mirror here, but let me tell you few things about me.

I am Hwang Eunbi, but probably people around you will call me SinB, you'll find out why soon, don't worry. I don't have any allergy so you can eat in peace, oh right I am weak toward alcohol so please go easy to my body. But I guess you don't really care about that right now. You probably wondering what the hell is going on right? Well it's complicated so I can't tell you here. The most important thing for you to do right now is escaping from that damned place and look for taxi, you probably look like a mess right now so try make excuse about that. You need to go to Navillera Hotel, and check in as Alexa, hopefully you have my wallet. You can find your identity card as SinB, and also a driver's license of Alexa, those are the most important thing for you right now. And also you can find ATM card and credit card, and the password is your birthday, I mean my birhtday, ugh our birthday, 030698!


You probably aware about this already, since you are reading this you have survived several immediate threats. But you are in danger. Just because you are not me doesn't mean you are safe. Technically you are trapped in my body so yeah here come the consequences. Along with this body, you also inherit my problems and responsibilities. So go find your hotel and then open the second letter. Hurry!

Ps. Maybe the wish will come to you sooner than you expected

Sincerely,
Me

She stood still and try to hold her teeth not to aquiver from the cold air around her, her hair was dripping wet because of the rain.

She her salty and bloody lips before tucked the first letter, that had been addressed as To You, to her right coat pocket. She flinched when she realise her right hand stink, she checked the second letter that simply addressed by '2' and then tucked it in her right pocket too.


She shook her head angrily,

I don't even get the chance to know who I am and I need to follow all of the instructions from this dumb letter, my life.


She sniffed and wiped her nose with her sleeve, she looked around at the place she was in. It was a kind of park with a dim lighting, this park look abandoned. She stood still, thinking and came to decision. She finally pulled her feet from wire and stepped carefully over the bodies that were scattered around her, forming a ring. There were also few puddles around them and she sure that it was blood, not water. They were all motionless, but she noticed that all of them were wearing latex gloves.


She stopped her step and squat, holding her head. She wanted to scream out of frustration but she was afraid to attract an unwanted attention from people who eagerly wanted her to disappear from this world. She was afraid, insecure and hurt. But she didn't have any choices but following that letter. So she ended up walking toward the road and waited for a taxi. Thankfully there was one and she immediately hopped in. The driver looked at her with suspicious face, but she just muttered about stalker and abusive boyfriend and the driver nodded his head sympathicly. She asked the driver to make a few U-turn but nothing suspicious following them so she decided to go straight to the hotel. She thanked the driver and gave him the money, at least that Hwang Eunbi left her a huge amount of cash.


She arrived at the hotel, a tall girl standing behind the receptionist desk welcoming her. She checked herself in and showed the driver's license, the receptionist just smiled and signed a bellboy to help her. The bellboy looked at her with sad face, probably because her scattered appearance. The bellboy showed her room and also work the key-card-thing for her.


She went inside the room and amazed by how luxurious it was, all of it was matched with her taste very well, even though she didn't really remember how her preference was. She really wanted to throw herself to that fluffy looking bed but she knew that she needed to wash herself first. When she stepped in the bathroom, she noticed a stranger staring  at her, then she realised that that was her own face, she stared at it. It was really really not familiar. A pair of big round eyes and long eyelashes, sharp pointed nose, small lips, somehow cold aura with a grey hair and little bit brown and silver decoration. Despite all those bruises, she managed to still looked fine, this girl's face truly gorgeous. She started to strip, and she could find a massive bruises all over her body, but she also noticed the tone body of hers.


Wow she really love working out huh.


She checked her right thigh, and there was a scar on it. She bit her lip, knowing that all of the things that stated in that letter were true. Then she indeed was in problem, she tried to deny it but now it's crystal clear.

This life is mess and it's not even my life.

She sighed and washed herself, wondering.. if it's not my original form, then who am I actually?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter