Ch. 7

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After classes I left the school, but saw Sinb near the gates. It was obvious that she have waited for someone, because she always just go home after classes with Eunha. 

All that day she winked at me like she had a nervous tic after Mr Park announced that we will be working together. Half of me was against working with Sinb, but another one was glad. I remembered the thing that Jihyo told me, that I love and loved Sinb, but I don't feel anything for her. Or maybe I just thought like that. 

Some minutes ago Yongsun left me to do her 'ghost things', so I felt a little bit lonely. Sowon had to go to the headquarters, and she said that today is my day off. I planned to go home and to have some sleep, but all my plans ruined when Sinb approached to me with a smirk.

"Hey, Jung Yerin," she called me and I annoyingly turned around to face her. "Oh, what's up? Aren't you pleased that I am paying attention to you right now?"

I rolled my eyes.

"No," I coldly replied. Jihyo was wrong I don't feel anything for that upstart. "What do you want?"

"Have you forgot that we are paired up to do a project?" I shook my head. "I just thought that maybe we will start today. Like I don't have anything important to do, and you don't have either."

"What makes you think so?" I asked, but yes, she was right, I don't have anything to do today either.

Sinb shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't look like a person, who have something important to do," she replied. "So, I have my parents at home and we can't go there in case they will catch us doing that things."

Sinb laughed when she saw a blush on my face. Actually she laughed that hard, so her eyes became to tear. 

"Ha ha ha, very funny, Sinb," I thought for a second that she had adorable laugh, but quickly got rid of it. It's not true. I don't have feelings for her. I never did. 

Sinb wiped her tears, when she saw that I haven't assessed her joke. She coughed multiple times.

"I wanted to say that we can't do the project at my place," she coolly informed like she wasn't the one who joked about 'that' some seconds ago. "I know that you live alone, so can we go to your house?"

It's all for the points. I'll get that 100 points, and still will be on the first place. Sinb won't win. 

"Sure."

And I started walking, not waiting for her. Soon she reached me and quietly followed me. I tried to keep distance for the students not to think that we are together, and when we were out of sight, I slowed a bit. Then I turned around to see where Sinb was, but haven't noticed her being right behind me. So she bumped at me, and I swear we haven't been that close before, our noses almost touched and there it was. Her scent.

Yongsun taught me how to control myself if I smelled a scent that I like, and it worked until now. Until Sinb bumped at me, trying not to fall and hugging me. She leaned on me, but I haven't expected that, so I lost my balance and fell. Sinb fell as well, but she had a soft pillow, me, to fall on. While I fell on the ground, and my head hit it. I kept lying on the ground and waiting Sinb to get off me. I clamped my nostrils to prevent smelling Sinb's scent. After some seconds Sinb came to her senses and rolled onto her back off me.

Feeling the freedom, I sat up and looked around to see if some one else saw this, but unfortunately for me there were two students from our school that were standing in front of me. And unfortunately for me I knew them.

"Yuju, Umji, it's not what you think about!" I told them, but they only smiled wider and started backing away.

"Well, our Yennie, I wish you to have a good day with that young lady!" Yuju said and took Umji's hand. Then she loudly 'whispered' for the whole neighborhood to hear. "Don't forget that you are still juvenile!"

And they left. I face palmed and turned to Sinb, that was still lying on the ground with her eyes closed.

"Please tell me that you've died and I don't have to do that project with you," I asked her, but she smiled and it looked somehow...sadly.

"Only in your dreams, Jung," she said and sat up. "I didn't know that you really hate me like this."

After she said it, she stood up, turning her back to me. 

"Get up," she said and I think her voice trembled. "We need to start doing that project."

I got up and slowly continued walking to my house with Sinb trailing behind. Her scent was on me too now, so I had to gather all my attention to control myself. 

After fifteen minutes of walking and silent we were in from of my house. I fished my keys from the pocket and opened the door. Then I entered the house, took my shoes off and turned around to look at Sinb, who did everything just as I did moments ago. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked her, because no one canceled politeness.

Sinb hesitated for a while, but then nodded with a shy smile that I've never seen before. I mouthed something like 'okay' and went to kitchen. When I heard footsteps that were following me all way to the kitchen, I smiled. Sinb was looking like a puppy. I decided to keep her away from me, just for some minutes to be able to breathe some air that is not Sinb's scent.

"Listen, you can wait for me in the living room," I said and turned around to see her lost facial expression. I pointed at the way to the living room. "It's there. Just take a seat on a sofa, turn the TV on, feel yourself like home. I'll be back soon."

Sinb nodded and followed my instructions. While I entered the kitchen, quickly opening the windows. I breathed the air outside, but it didn't helped much. I could still smell her. That intoxicated scent. 

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. It's complicated than I thought. Where's Yongsun when I need her?

But for now I needed to feed Sinb. I haven't asked her what she prefers, so I just went on with instant noodles. They were easier and faster to cook. 

I took two bowls, but then remembered that I don't eat human's food. So I slowly put away one of the bowls. 

I've waited until the food was ready and went to the living room where Sinb was. When I entered the room, I saw Sinb standing near the TV and staring at my childhood photos. I coughed and she quickly turned around, putting the frame on it's place.

"Here's yours," I placed a bowl on a table and sat on a sofa.

Sinb approached to it, but then looked at me with a confusion.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked me and pointed at the only one bowl on the table.

"No," I shook my head. "I'm not hungry."

"Okay."

Then Sinb sat on the floor, took her sticks and began to eat. 

I closed my eyes as I inhaled her scent again. It was so nice. I don't think that I'll ever get tired to smell it. Her scent filled my lungs and brain, I my lips and opened my eyes, watching at Sinb. She couldn't see me, because I was behind her. And it was good, because I felt something sharp, touching my lower lip. I moved my tongue across the teeth and met my trouble. . I quickly stood up and was going to leave the room, when Sinb called me. I stopped, never tuning around to see her.

"Where are you going?" Sinb asked and put the sticks on the bowl.

"I'm going to change my clothes," I replied and ran upstairs to my room, before she could stood up to look at my face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter