Ch. 12

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOWON'S POV

"Bye, Eunha," I said, waving my hand like a dumb.

She smiled to me and left the cafe, where our date was.

Yes. We had a date.

Yerin asked me to move training time, so I did, because Jihyi told me so. As I was bored, I decided to call Eunha and invite her on a date. Well, it wasn't a date at first. I just asked her if she is free to get some drinks. Eunha agreed and we met in the cafe.

She ordered coffee for us, knowing that vampires can't drink or eat human food. But I thanked her and drank a cup of coffee that she gave me. Screw it. I knew that it will hurt later, but she is worth it.

While we were drinking coffee, I understood that I fell for her even harder and unable to hide this I confessed to her one more time. Eunha giggled and said that she likes me as well. And I finally offered her to date me.

Ha, Jung Yerin. You don't have a reason to tease us.

Well, to be honest, it was kinda awkward. We didn't kiss, but I kissed her cheek, when she was going to leave. We'll make our relationship better by the time.

When Eunha left, I called Yerin and asked her where she was.

Being the fast vampire, I reached her in two minutes. It turned our that she was in park. I think she was with someone, because when I ran, I saw a figure quickly hiding himself in bushes. Vampire?

"Hey, Yerin," I greeted her, sitting on the bench.

"Hey," she greeted back, looking nervous as hell.

"Are you done?" She nodded. "Alright. I'll call Wheein then."

And I did. I dialed her and this pup quickly picked the phone.

"We are done," I informed. "Are you free to pick us up?"

"Sure. I am already on my way."

"Alright then," I stood up, and Yerin did the same.

"Ouch. That must hurt."

"What hurt?" I asked Wheein, going to the exit with Yerin following me behind.

"Just went though Red Moon vampires, that were throwing knifes at some girl. I thought that they just kill-"

I think my heart skipped a beat, when I heard 'knifes' and 'girl'.

"What girl?!" I asked loudly. Yerin looked at me with surprise. "Describe her!"

"Uhm, s-she is short and had short hair. She wears a blouse like she is working in some sushi bar, and-"

I quickly ran, breathing in the air and trying to catch a scent that intoxicated me for some years.

"Where are you?!" I asked Wheein, still running back and forth and ignoring Yerin's questions.

"I am near the shop, that we used to come in, when we are heading to headquarters. What's happening?"

I stopped and changed my direction, cursing everything that haven't told me to go with Eunha after a date. Yerin heard Wheein's answer and quickly ran to the shop, perfectly knowing it's location. She sensed that something isn't right, when she saw my scared face in the park. So being the fastest vampire that is only existing in this cruel world, she ran there, leaving me behind.

"Wheein, please, go out and protect this girl," I commanded and when I felt like she was going to ask hundreds of questions, I added. "Don't ask anything, just do what I ask, please. I'll be there soon, Yerin is already there, I think."

I put my phone in my pocket and ran faster, hoping that my precious bunny is okay. What did Wheein tell? They threw knifes at her. But why? Wait, that day. When we saved Sinb, Eunha left her knifes in Red Moon vampire bodies. So they found her. s.

I was near that small shop, when I smelled a familiar scent. I followed it, and finally I saw Yerin and Wheein, who were kneeling. Blood was everywhere. I approached to them, still going crazy over that scent.

And I wish I've never seen what I saw when I got closer. Before I knew I fell on my knees, unable to hide my tears anymore, because in front of me there wasn't Red Moon vampire. There wasn't Eunha, who was perfectly fine. Other way round, there lied Eunha with her eyes closed, and four knifes in her small body.

I held her hand and saw how my friends began to take out the knifes, placing them next to me and Eunha, who barely managed to breathe.

But before I could cry harder, confessing to Eunha like it was always in dramas, Yerin suddenly took a knife and made a large cut on her wrist.

"She is still alive, but she won't be alive in some seconds," Yerin said, placing her other hand on my shoulder.

"D-do you want to turn her into vampire?!" I exclaimed, taking Eunha's body and hugging her tighter. I knew that she hated vampires, but could be tolerant to me. I didn't want her to live like I do. If I had a chance I would die.

"And do you want her to die?" Yerin asked me back, getting closer.

I hesitated. I wasn't a person who can make decision for Eunha. What If she will hate herself for being the one? What if she will blame me in everything?

"Wait, Yerin," Wheein stopped the vampire, that got closer to me with a cut. "You can't give Eunha your blood. You are Evlavios, remember? I don't think we need a third one."

Yerin furrowed, but got closer to me. She didn't raise her hand, letting the blood get into Eunha's mouth. Instead, she took my hand and put there a knife.

"You have to decide if you want her alive or dead," Yerin whispered. "But she don't deserve to die like this. Besides she loves you. I'm sure she will forgive you."

I'm not sure what I thought about, but I raised my other hand and made a cut on it with my trembling hand. I threw the knife aside, and looked at my blood that began to flow from my wound. It didn't hurt, because the only thing that hurt me was seeing Eunha half dead.

I clenched my fist, and finally a drop of my blood made it's way to Eunha's mouth.

I bite my lower lip, wiping tears with my bloody hands. Then I stood up, carrying Eunha to the car. Wheein and Yerin followed me after picking the knifes. They got into the car, where I already was with Eunha on my hands, and Wheein drove. My friends were listening to my sobbing, when I was praying for Eunha to forgive me all the way to headquarters.

END SOWON'S POV

-

When I entered the class, I immediately saw worried Sinb. She checked her phone many times to see if there's a new message from her best friend.

Sow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter