EPILOGUE

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall woman entered the large building that was half made from glass. Her clothes were wet, because of the downpour that suddenly started when she was hurrying to her workplace. She closed the glass door and went to the reception, where another woman sat.

"Wow, did you forget to take off the clothes when you showered?" The woman on the reception asked, giggling.

The tall woman just sighed, taking off her leather jacket and 'accidentally' slapping her friend's face with it.

"Ouch!" The latter exclaimed and covered her wet and red cheek. "I thought you aren't that badass anymore, Sowon."

Sowon smirked and leaned down to take her ID card.

"I had reasons to do it," she replied, taking some steps back, but suddenly remembering why she was there. "By the way, Hyejin, is Sinb in her office?"

The reception woman, whose name was Hyejin, darted her gaze to the computer that was on her large marble table. She typed something and looked up at Sowon.

"She had a meeting half an hour ago, so I suppose she is there," Hyejin informed, wiping her cheek from the wet. "I don't think that it's a good idea to visit her now."

Hyejin pointed at the window, which was covered with raindrops. And then looked at someone behind Sowon, nodding.

"Good morning, Yongsun," Hyejin greeted, and Sowon turned around to face the blonde.

"Morning to you two too," Yongsun lazily said, yawning after. "Is Sinb crying again? I went out and it began to rain suddenly."

Sowon shrugged her shoulders.

"Be thankful that it don't snows as it was last time," Hyejin replied.

They all knew what was happening and they were worried for their friend.

"I'll talk to her," Sowon spoke up and went to the elevator. "And you two, go back to work. Sinb won't be happy if she find out that you are doing nothing, so work if you don't want to be fired."

After pressing the '11' button, Sowon leaned on the cold elevator's wall, watching as the doors close. She sighed, looking at herself through the mirror surface of the elevator. And after the ding, she left the elevator, where the wall was wet, because of Sowon's soaked shirt.

She stopped in front of the huge door, that was made of red wood, and knocked three times. After ten seconds, that seemed like forever for the tall woman, quiet 'come in' was heard.

Sowon pushed the door and got in, immediately closing the door after. She quickly rushed to the director's table, noticing a figure that was standing in front of panoramic window. Then Sowon took a place next to the director of the company, where she worked and looked outside at the people, who passed by with their umbrellas; on people, who tried to cover their heads from the downpour that suddenly started for some reason. They were really surprised because the weather forecast promised it to be sunny and warm, but the reality showed the opposite.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sowon decided to speak up, after they stood like this for some minutes. She looked at her friend's face and saw red eyes and tears that were on her cheek. "Sinb, it's been 20 years since then."

The brown haired woman shook her head, wiping her tears. Sinb took some steps back and went to the sofa. She sat on it, gesturing Sowon to sit there as well.

The tall woman took her seat next to Sinb without hesitation.

"I think she won't come after all this that I made for her," Sinb whispered, gripping the hem of her T-shirt. It's been 20 years since she killed Yerin, and now she was trying to start live again, but it was hard.

"Well, at least she is alive and you still love her," Sowon said, putting her hand on her friend's shoulder. She understood that it would be better if she'll change the topic. "What was the meeting about?"

"We were discussing if it'll be good to add some more human beings in out cast," Sinb replied, taking her phone out. "I'll text Eunha...no, can you give her some profiles, so she could contact them?"

Sowon nodded.

"Okay, then," the director stood up and went to her table to get a folder. Then she came back and passed it to Sowon.

The latter just accepted it, noticing the familiar company name on the folder.

"Him, did you think about the name?" Sowon asked, pointing at the print. "I told you that 'Evlavios' isn't a good one."

Sinb glanced at the name and shrugged her shoulders, sitting back on the sofa.

"I like it," Sinb stated. "It shows who is the owner of the company, isn't that cool?"

Sowon furrowed and shook her head. Then she stood up and went to the door.

"I'll give that to Eunha," She said, opening the door. "And what's up with my schedule?"

"You have a shooting for our new edition today in the evening," Sinb replied, looking at her phone screen.

"I thought it's going to be tomorrow," Sowon stopped in front of the opened door. "Did something happen?"

"Irene said that she has to visit her sick grandmother in the hospital in tomorrow," The director said, and stood up, approaching to Sowon. "Don't forget that she is a human, and you have a wife already, when you'll be working with Irene. She is very beautiful."

Sowon rubbed the gold ring on her finger with her thumb.

"I am not going to fall in love with anyone, but Eunha," Sowon hissed, and Sinb put her hands up, giving up.

"I'm just warning," Sinb pushed Sowon outside and closed the door right in front of her friend's nose.

Sowon wanted to enter the office again and hit Sinb, but then she looked at the folder in her other hand and sighed.

She went to the elevator and soon she was on the floor, where her wife was working.

The tall woman approached to one worker that she needed and knocked his table.

"Hey, sweety," Sowon greeted and put a light kiss on her wife's lips. "How the most beautiful and adorable bunny in the whole world doing?"

Eunha giggled.

"I'm okay," she replied and noticed a folder. "What's this?"

Sowon put the folder on Eunha's table.

"It's the profiles," she answered, taking a seat on Eunha's laps. "Sinb asked you to sort it and contact them all."

"Why didn't she do this by her own?" Eunha asked again, caressing her wife's thigh. "She always gives me that work."

"She has hard times now," Sowon replied, looking outside through the window. There was still raining. "She keeps thinking about Yerin."

Eunha raised her eyebrow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter