Ch. 16

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened the headquarters' door and headed to the fridge, where bags with blood were. When I was walking home, I realized that I was hungry again. Then I counted the days and understood that today was my 15th day as a vampire, not counting the month, when I was unconscious, so I needed to drink some blood.

I entered the 'kitchen' and saw the thing I needed. I never dared to ask Jihyo where did they get all these blood, and I don't really want to know. I opened the fridge, took one bag and closed it. 

Are you hungry?

"Can't you see?"

I raised the bag and shook it in front of Yongsun's spirit. Then I took out the bung and poured the blood into the cup that was on the table in front of me. I didn't like to drink the blood from the bag, so I used the cup.

What are you going to do after you'll empty the cup? I mean, training? Meeting someone? Walking?

"I don't know."

I left the 'kitchen' with a cup in my hand as I threw the bag in the trashcan and sat in the room, where vampires usually talked to each other or just enjoyed their free time. As the room was huge, I chose the seat in the corner of a room to be able to look after everyone in this room. I wasn't able to do this, because I was busy with work, training, saving Sinb and being unconscious. I really wanted to see how our people's behaviour is like. 

I took a sip of blood and felt that Yongsun sat on the floor next to me. I knew that Yongsun was something like a spirit, but I can't help, but think of her as a real person. I keep feeling guilt, because she has died and I replaced her. And she felt that I was regretting it, so she just told me to stop doing that, because it's only the beginning. I didn't know what she meant, but after we talked, I almost stopped feeling guilt. Almost.

What's with Sinb?

"What do you mean?"

Well, she almost killed you, then she kissed you, she slapped you... Are you two dating already?

"What? No. I don't think that it's even possible."

But you like her, and she likes you. You just need to confess, and I'm sure you two will be a good pair.

I choked and was coughing for some minutes.

"Hell no. I don't think it's gonna work."

Well, I'm sure it will. Wanna bet?

I raised my eyebrow and put the empty cup on the floor. Yongsun perfectly knew that I love betting, and hate loosing. I wanted to refuse, but my inner side wasn't going to. Refusing means loosing. 

"What will the winner get?"

If you win, I will teach you to use as many abilities as I learnt by myself. But if I win, you will let me to guide your relationships with Sinb.

"But it's my relationships!"

I didn't have time to be the best girlfriend for Byulyi, so let me to try it for you, please.

"Only for a week."

Two months.

"Two weeks."

Month and a half.

"A month."

Okay! A deal is a deal. Now raise you and go find Sinb!

"Wait, I have to ask Jihyo something."

I stood up, taking the cup, and went to the training room, hoping that Jihyo will be there. All the way Yongsun was explaining me something about the dates and relationships. I guess, she really missed Byulyi. I opened the door, and suddenly Yongsun stopped talking. More than that she was gone. And as we were something like the one, I felt that she was scared of something. 

I entered the room, furrowing because of Yongsun, and turned the lights on. Then I noticed a figure, sitting in the centre of training room. This figure was bothered that I turned the lights on and faced me with annoyed facial expression.

"Byulyi? What are doing here?" I asked, getting closer to yellow eyed vampire. 

"Uhm, sitting and thinking about life?" She shrugged her shoulders. "To be honest I have a headache. I was relaxing, and you bothered me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized and Byulyi nodded. "I was just looking for Jihyo. Do you know where she is?"

"No," Byulyi turned around again and I couldn't see her face. "She left the headquarters some hours ago and haven't returned."

I signed and thanked Byulyi, leaving the training room and turning the lights off. When I returned to the living room, Yongsun followed me.

And now go find Sinb. I really want you two to date.

"Okay, okay."

Firstly I went to the kitchen to wash my cup and put it in the shelf. Yongsun was talking about relationships again, and I was silently listening to her. Then I left the headquarters and ran to the place, where Sinb was more likely to be at this time.

When I reached the place, I put the mask on my face and hood on my head. 

Do you think she is in your school? I thought you don't have classes today.

"But we have extra classes. Sinb never missed it, because it was important to her. So, I am going to wait her here. I hope there's not so many students today."

I waited in front of the gates for half an hour, before I finally heard the bell, and saw students leaving the school. They just passed by me, not even giving a who I am. I looked at the school's door, waiting for Sinb to come out, but she haven't did so. Our classmates were leaving the school, and there was still no sight of Sinb. 

When I was sure that Sinb isn't at school today, I turned around to leave and noticed that I was surrounded by my classmates. They looked not really friendly, because they were furrowing and there were guns and daggers in their hands.

"Look who decided to visit her school," one of the boys, Kim Sanggyun, said. "I doubt that you were really studying here."

"Yes," the girl next to him agreed. "I think that you are a spy. You got the information about our school and told that your lame friends, right?"

I was taking steps back until I bumped into the gates. Meanwhile the classmates were getting closer. 

"You already know our rule: 'kill or be killed', so I guess we don't have any choice, but to kill you," Hyunbin smirked and everyone cheered. 

I was thinking if I should beat them, but I knew that it will make everything worse. Though I didn't want to be poked and hit with all these weapons. I won't die anyways, but it was unpleasantly. The feeling how a blade hits your flesh, wounding your viscera. 

Sanggyun was the first one, who  threw his dagger at me and it wounded my lower part of stomach. I scrunched up my face because of pain and quickly pulled the dagger out, dropping it on the ground and letting my wound heal. Fortunately it haven't took a lot of time and soon the pain increased. 

I looked up and saw that some girl was already aiming at me and before I could escape, she has thrown her dagger, but it haven't reached my body, because it was thrown on the ground. The classmates confusedly looked at this dagger and then at me, probably thinking that I was the one, who made this, but suddenly someone spoke up behind and everyone turned around.

"Hey, you, jerks!" Eunha yelled, shifting into vampire. Her glowing green eyes made everyone gasp. Many students were surprised that she was alive, because until that moment she was, as they thought, dead. And the other students were surprised to see a shifted vampire, because they haven't seen one. "Dare to throw anything that can harm Yerin, and you all will have to deal wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter