Ch. 6

Evlavios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Using power negation is simple," Sowon said and took a seat on a chair. 

After Jihyo told us that soon there will be another Evlavios, we gathered in the training room to train me. I was against it, but it's better than to be killed, right? Besides there are no classes tomorrow, and I don't have to do my homework. Jihyo told me to stay in headquarters today, because I needed to train until late night. 

"If it were simple, I wouldn't stay here," I was the only one who couldn't take a seat, so I pouted. "Let's make it quick, I want to go sleep already."

Wheein laughed.

"Believe me you won't go sleep early," she told me and smirked. It was somehow creepy. I don't like to be alone with these two, but Jihyo had to left us. So I was a little bit scared.

Sowon stood up and clapped her hand.

"Okay," she agreed and got closer to me. "Let's start."

Before I knew it, I quickly looked at Sowon's arms. She noticed it and laughed.

"We won't fight today," she calmed me down. "I am going to teach you how to use power negation."

"Okay," to be honest I haven't felt myself better.

"So do you remember how you used biokinesis on me?" I nodded. "You have to do the same with power negation. Just concentrate on you wish to cancel someone's power, and that's all."

"Then how will I attack, if I am concentrating on canceling powers?" I asked, nervously looking at Wheein. I wondered why she is still here if we are training power negation.

"If you are using your powers in human's appearance, you can't do two things at the same time," Sowon explained. "But if you'll allow your vampire to come out, it would be easier to use as many powers as you want to use at the same time. Vampire makes you stronger, faster, better. That's why I wanted you to become a vampire today, but there's a problem."

I raised my eyebrow.

"You can't control your vampire, the vampire controls you," Sowon pointed at the ceiling. "Agree, you don't hate me, but then you wanted to kill me so badly."

"And me too," Wheein added. "Because I was trying to save Sowon."

"But you almost kill me!" I argued. "Sowon even used her power negation to stop you!"

"I am working on controlling my vampire," Wheein pouted.

"Do you remember how your vampire took over?" Sowon asked, after looking at us with anger.

"I- I just...," I closed my eyes to remember that moment. "It made me angry. The thing that you are winning. I hate losing, so I was angry."

Sowon nodded and sat on her chair again.

"Try to feel the same right now," she told. "Remember every negative moment in you life that made you angry."

I deeply sighed and tried to recall the feelings that I had, when I received a call from my aunt. She said that my parents were killed by vampires, and it made me angry then. But now I didn't feel anything for them. Maybe it's because I realized how hard vampires are trying to survive too, or maybe it's because I didn't know my parents well. I was growing alone, because my parents had many businesses trips. They left me the house and a lot of money when they died, so I didn't feel anything. No more anger, no more sadness. Actually I am a positive person, so I don't have any moments in my life when I am really angry or so. 

"I can't," I opened my eyes and looked at confused Sowon. "I don't have any moments in my life where I was really angry. Just grab my by the throat and lift me, pin to the wall. It made me angry last time."

"And then you will break my leg or something else? Hell no," Sowon replied and shook her head. "I told you that you can't control yourself, and if I'll be the one who made you angry, then I have to say goodbye to my life."

"But Wheein is here!" I pointed at Wheein, who was already half asleep. "She can use biokinesis, so I won't hurt you."

"Do you really want to be that hurt?" Wheein asked with a sleepy voice and yawned. "I can't go easy on you."

I hesitated. Then how will I feel the anger? All of us were thinking, when we heard someone slammed the door. We looked at that someone to find out that it was Jihyo. 

"Oh, sorry," she quickly apologized when she saw our surprised faces. "I just heard your thoughts, so I thought I can help."

She approached to me with something in her hands. Then she passed me something and I realized that it was cup of blood. I frowned.

"But I am not hungry."

Sowon face palmed and glared at me with disappointed look. 

"When you drink the blood, your vampire ego appears, you dumb," Sowon explained. 

I rolled my eyes, she could remove that 'you dumb' part. 

I accepted a cup that Jihyo offered me and took a sip. Then I felt how my body started reacting. 

"But do I need to drink blood every time I need to turn into vampire?" I asked, looking at Jihyo with my already blue eyes. 

"No, it's just for trainings," Jihyo replied. "You are not angry, so you won't hurt anyone, it's safer. When you will be fighting you don't need to be calm."

"Okay."

"Keep training her," Jihyo turned to Sowon and Wheein. "I have to go."

And she left the training room after passing a cup of blood to Wheein.

"So let's start," Sowon said and stood up. "All you have to do is to think about canceling powers."

I wanted to ask her who will be using his power on me, but I understood it by myself, when I saw Wheein's gray eyes. 

"No, please," I begged, but it was too late. 

I fell on the floor as I felt the lack of oxygen in my lungs. I tried to breathe again, but I couldn't. 

"Concentrate!" Sowon yelled.

I slowly raised my head up to look at Wheein's cold gray eyes. She was still looking at me, squeezing my lungs harder and harder. Actually I tried to think about canceling her powers, but it was so painful that I couldn't even think further. 

Sowon noticed that I couldn't take it anymore, so she canceled Wheein's biokinesis by herself.

I rolled onto my back, closing my eyes, and hungrily breathed the oxygen in. Sowon approached to me to see if I was okay. Then she passed me a cup of blood.

"Drink it," she said. "And we'll continue."

"What?!" I exclaimed and sat up. I looked at Wheein, who just waited like a pup. "I almost died!"

"We will be doing this over and over again until you learn how to use your power negation, so you better learn it fast," Sowon warned. 

I sighed, but took a sip of blood to show my acceptance. 

-

"We are," I hardly could speak, because I was really very tired. "Doing this for 3 hours already."

Sowon shrugged her shoulders.

"But you haven't used power negation yet," she said and passed the n-th cup of blood. "Listen, we are all tired: Wheein wants to sleep, so she goes easier on you, and I want to rest too."

I took a cup and sat up.

"Then let's call it a day and rest," I offered, but Sowon shook her head. "Then I'll better die. Kill me."

"The second Evlavios will," Sowon reminded. "You are the one, who can save the world and human beings. So get up and fight."

"I don't want to be a hero, I want to rest!" I argued. "Just drink my blood, kill me and boom you are that hero. I don't need that crown."

I heard steps from the dark corner of a room that got closer to us. Wheein, Sowon and I looked at it to see who was there. Finally, I saw an orange haired woman that interrupted the meeting to tell Jihyo that there will be the second Evlavios. 

Wheein and Sowon quickly stood up and covered me with their bodies. They looked surprised that there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter