six

Winter Love❄// EXO (Male!oc)

"You two can sleep in my room, I still have an extra bed in there since Suho hyung moved to another room," Sehun said opening the door to his bedroom and putting on a light

"The bed is quite big so both of you should be able to fit in there," he said placing our bags on the bed.

Our movie night ended and everyone was heading to wash up and sleep Nabi passed out while we were watching Mulan, she was sitting on Chanyeol's lap with her head resting against his chest. I definitely took a picture it was too adorable to pass up.

"Also, I have a bathroom through that door, you can go wake up Nabi and bath her and then you can wash up, I will go wash up in Chen hyungs room," he said taking clothes out of his closet.

"O-okay," I said I was slightly overwhelmed.

"How do I wake up Nabi without bothering Chanyeol hyung?" I asked

"Even if he wakes up he won't mind, he will understand," he said and I nodded, I left the room and went to the living room and lightly shook Nabi until her little eyes opened.

"Nabu-ah let's go take a bath okay?" I asked and she nodded sleepily, I picked her up carefully not to wake up Chanyeol and went to the bathroom and got the stuff ready and bathed her.

Once I was done I dressed her in warm pajamas since it was winter and I didn't want her to catch a cold and took her to bed.

I placed her in the side against the wall because I didn't want her to fall off, I then took my clothes and washed up.

Once I was done I got dressed and went out of the room and saw Sehun sitting on his bed playing on his phone.

"What are you up to?" I asked him

"Oh going through Instagram, come here~," he said and patted the spot beside him, I walked over and sat down he went into his camera and snapped a picture of the two of us.

"I'm going to upload this~" he sang and did as he said

"What did you make the caption?" I asked

"Be strong! Everything will be fine" he said with a smile

"Aren't you scared people will pull you into a scandal because you are spotted with me? " I asked him suddenly

"I don't really care, Sunghun whether you are famous or not, you are my friend and I do care about you, being seen with you?  I will never be ashamed of it" he said confidently

"You grew up a lot since I last saw you," I said with a little laugh

"It's because I had a great friend who helped me a lot", he said smiling.

"We should probably get some rest, I will see you tomorrow Sehun-ah," I said and got off his bed and climbed into mine and almost instantly fell asleep, I guess I was tired from everything today

{SEHUN POV}

I watched as Sanghun fell asleep quickly, poor guy his life is so hard yet he smiles and acts as if everything is okay.

I can tell it isn't he doesn't care about himself much he is so worried about Nabi and if he will be able to give her a good life that, he beats himself up if he doesn't do something right.

I slowly got off my bed and walked over to his, he was laying facing me, I softly his hair out of the way.

"Keep being strong in front of others but nit in front of me, I care too much about you," I said and placed a little kiss on his forehead before leaving my room and going to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Sehunnie why are you so red", I heard Yixing hyung ask, I turned around and saw him sitting and drinking some water.

"Ah well... I maybe kissed Sunghun's forehead while he was sleeping" j said and nervously laughed

"When are you even going to tell him?" He asked me

"Hyung if it was that easy I would," I said

"It just goes up to him and say: "so I have loved you since the moment I saw you would you be my boyfriend" it isn't that hard Hun-ah," he said

"Hyung you make it sound easy," I said

"It's because it is," he said laughing

"Go get some rest little tomato," he said and patted my back before placing his glass in the sink and leaving to his room.

"If it was that easy I would have told him in 11th grade... " I mumbled to myself.

I drank my drink finished and left to my room and climbed into bed. I went to Instagram and checked the photo we just took and saw a bunch of comments

-Isn't that the kid from the fansign?  He brought his little sister, right?

-he knows Sehun?

-he used his sister as bait to get closer to them

-no way, are they on a bed tho?

I kept scrolling through the comments most were positive but so many negative ones as well... It sorta hurts to know people would think that of him.

I hope the future will be better for us, that we can be together without any problems.