four

Winter Love❄// EXO (Male!oc)

{MONDAY} 
×flash back×

"Aww look at her little chubby cheeks so is so cute" Baekhyung squealed hugging Nabi.

"And her do eyes... And they aren't even brown they are so beautiful" Chanyeol said... Goodness me... I think they might steal Nabi at this point in time.

"Guys~ share her we also want hugs," Xiumin said, yeah... I think if EXO ever appeared on hello baby that baby would have been fed with love.

"Boys it's time to do the shoot come on," their manager said. They all groaned in protest and pouted walking away.

"I'm sorry... If I knew they would have been like this I wouldn't have come"I apologized to their manager who smiled at me happily.

"Hey don't worry, these kids really do like you and your daughter, I think being around you two makes them more cheerful and that means they can relieve their stress better. I think they are thankful for you, you aren't famous, you are a friend of the Maknae, you understand could understand them when they are at their worst since your cousin is also in this field, around you they can be themselves and with Nabi around I think they can feel the empty hole of family being filled up" he said to me giving me a reassuring smile.

"I hope so... I don't want to cause trouble for them, they treat Nabi well and play around with her a lot" I said

"You two are welcome whenever wherever, you tel fill up tgat empty spot, that day they met you two the first time, I already knew they loved you guys and then Sehun recalled tge times with you two in school, days where he was stressed and even if you hardly knew him you would try to cheer him up, because you knew he was having a hard time, you could have left him just like that but you didn't, instead of returning home early after school you spent your time teaching him the stuff he missed when his schedule was to bhsy to attend school, Sunghun you care a lot,  you have a big heart and I hope you will share your love with these boys" he said to me

I could tell he did care for them dearly, and so did i, ever since I was in school when I saw Sehun going through a hard time especially because we were seatmates I tried to cheer him up and cheer him on, he had times where we will sit in the music room with the door locked and he would just cry from being tired and stressed, juggling Idol life with School life was definitely not easy. So I took it upon myself to comfort him, we hardly knew one another but I couldn't bear it seeing him having a hard time.

"Hey... Why don't you take a photo with the boys after this with Nabi, and a nice photo of you and Nabi, think of it as a way to say thank you for always being there for Sehun in school" the manager said

"As long as the photos aren't viewed by the public, or shown to anyone..." I said

"You don't want to be famous do you?" He asked me

"I don't sure I graduated, from SOPA one of the best school for doing stuff like this but... That was then this is now"I gazed over to Nabi who was watching as the boys changed their poses from time to time. "Four years ago sure being a model being famous would have been nice but now... Now I have Nabi, she is my first priority, being famous will cause that I'm not around much... I don't want to miss out on her life, I want to see her grow even if it's just an inch, I want to be there if she falls to pick her up, I don't want to have to attened schedules everywhere and not be there for the one who needs me"

"Four years ago if you told me I was going to be famous and would have millions of fans love I would have celebrated if you tell me that new I would tell you that I don't want it and having my daughters love is enough"

I turned to him and he smiled at me

"You love selflessly, you love purely, I hope one day you get what you want on life, I hope that one day you can meet someone who will love you just like that, and who will love Nabi just like you love her " he said and gave my shoulder a friendly squeeze ad hr got up to talk to the photographer.

×flashback ends×

I looked down at the white roses I was arranging "pure love" I thought,  the meaning of these roses, I hope whoever gets these are loved purely and truthfully...

"Sunghun-ah after those you can head home," my boss said behind me, I turned to her, she was an oldish lady about in her late fifties, she was slightly shorter than me, which says a lot because I am a mere 170cm's, she had black hair with slight gray strands showing.

"Mrs. Ryo are you sure?  I can take another shift we still aren't sure if Jibum will show up today, he hasn't come for a few days" I said trying to convince her.

"I know honey but you also have a family waiting for you at home, that little girl of yours must miss you so much when you work late, go on home now, we have so many bouquets ready to sell ut wi be okay if you step out for one day" she said smiling, such a sweet lady.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Ryo," I said and she shook her head

"No thank you for always doing everything you can to keep this place going," she said... I knew what she meant, the shop wasn't that popular and we didn't get many people in, we hardly made enlighten money to cover our expenses and receive a paycheck, Mrs. Ryo wanted to close the shop for a while now, but she wants to make sure I have a new job first.

I left the store that day with many thoughts on my mind, where will I get a new job and how am I even going to provide for my little girl, I was so worried and stressed but I thought it was best not to mention to my mom or family but I needed to talk to someone... And there was only one person I could tell...

Sehun... My mind automatically went to him, we texted so much since the day at the photo shoot we got much closer than before and he is open to me about his worries so maybe I could tell him?