Finding a way to be alone.

Thinking Out Loud.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Seven: Finding a way to be alone.

 

Junsu and Yoochun were looking at their friend with a frown marred on their faces. Yunho seemed to be in his own world with that stupid smile painting on his bow shaped lips. And sometimes, the young student in law chuckled alone before heaving a sigh.

"What happened to him?" Yoochun asked quietly as he was stuffing some ramyeon in his mouth. It was lunch time and since Yunho and him had made peace, he hanged out with his two friends like they always did since they were children.

"I really don't know." Junsu narrowed his eyes for a while then, he shrugged it away. The young man was not even surprised to see his long time friend behaving like a fool.

"Was he like that when he was with that witch? As I know, until we parted away, he was very stubborn for not listening to us. But, he never was like that."

"Sure! There's nothing special. It was as if he never had a girlfriend. Weird right?"

The two friends nodded as they were looking at each other, then they smirked, knowing very well who was the cause of this kind of Jung Yunho. An idiot one they never saw before but at least it made the latter approachable.

"Terrible." Junsu muttered almost scared at how could Kim Jaejoong do to his friend.

"It's kind of interesting." Yoochun chuckled softly, then he stopped as he was looking at his friend sitting across of him in silence. Yunho was now humming a song while moving his head from left to right slowly before singing.

"...And darling I will... be loving you 'til we're 70... And baby my... heart... could still fall as hard at 23..." Yunho was singing and nodding with a smile on his face. Then, he jumped into a few lyrics further. "...But baby nooow... Take me into your loving arms... Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars... Place your head on my beating heart... I'm thinking out loud... Maybe we... found... love right where we are... Ouuuh!" He added at the end loudly as he lifted his hands in the air, still smiling like a fool. The young student was feeling very good maybe euphoric because he was now, well, official with his beautiful Jaejoong. His boyfriend if he could say out loud to the people around him.

"Crazy!" Junsu let out as he was watching his best friend humiliating himself in front of the majority of their college's students who were having lunch in this cafeteria.

"At least it's better than to have him crazy for that witch." Yoochun added with a snort.

"He was never crazy for that girl." Junsu corrected. "You really hate that poor girl. Right?"

"She irked me more than a dirt on the sole of my shoe. And still does!" The other male student grunted annoyingly. "And why is he singing this song nonstop anyway?"

"Their song."

"Oooh!" Yoochun nodded. "That stupid can be romantic." He laughed at the expense of his friend who was still humming and singing the song of his encounter with Kim Jaejoong. If he could recall the few his friend had dated until now, those girls were never special in the eyes of this hunk. They would sulk knowing that Jung Yunho was whipped for a certain pretty young boy. And who would not? Kim Jaejoong was very much better physically than those pretentious girls who saw themselves as the best of the best.

Really... Should he try to date another boy too? And who?

That duckbutt near him was already head over heels for his girlfriend who was none other than Yunho's little sister.

"Calling him stupid is very colorful from your part."

They turned their eyes toward the one who had said that sarcastic remark. Shim Changmin was standing next to their table with two trays, surely one for Kim Jaejoong. Then, the taller teenager of nineteen turned to his friend who was smiling lovingly at the one who was still humming and singing without knowing that his boyfriend was already there to witness his strange behavior.

"Are you sure you want to date this kind of clown?" Changmin asked skeptically, making everyone grunt and roll their eyes at this annoying young student.

"Yunho is not a clown!" Jaejoong huffed as he hit his friend softly.

And at that moment, after hearing the sound of the soft voice of his boyfriend, Yunho stopped what he was doing and turned to the direction of that voice.

"Hey! Jaejoong-ah!" He smiled lovingly at the young boy who only nodded as he was being very shy while waving to his older boyfriend with that hue of flush on his soft and normally pale cheeks.

Jinri, Yunho's sister who was Jaejoong's classmate and had followed the latter to the cafeteria, could only shiver at how foolish her older brother was at this moment. She never saw him like this and she was scared of his sanity. She walked around the table and took place next to her boyfriend.

"Can your family adopt me?" She murmured to Junsu.

"Hey!" Yunho who was helping Jaejoong to sit next to him let out at the behavior of his younger sister. But soon, Changmin just pushed Jaejoong softly away from the other and made his friend sitting a seat away from his boyfriend while he took place next to this Jung Yunho. The latter grumbled under his chin for being cockbloked every time he wanted to be near his Jaejoong. But, then he turned his attention to his younger sister with his spoon pointing at her. "I heard you!"

"Good!" She smiled at her older brother.

"What so good to be a Kim?" Yunho asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"I'm a Kim too..." Jaejoong let out with a frown. And everyone at their table, the twins, Jinri, Junsu and Yoochun were looking at the pair of lovers one by one insisting on Yunho as they were waiting for the latter to say something about that.

"Your Kim is good. And I like it very much." Yunho said with a smile making Jaejoong smile in turn.

"Really?"

"Of course!" Yunho nodded as he leaned a bit to look at Jaejoong with his most beautiful smile. "It's just this Kim is bad!" He turned to look at his friend as he pointed his forefinger toward the latter who huffed for being called bad. "And I don't know why I let this one date my Jinri."

"Yah! I did everything to gain my place as her boyfriend." Junsu complained. "You don't know how crazy this guy could be." He added while looking at Jaejoong.

"I did nothing." Yunho was looking at his friend innocently without blinking.

"That's why I said you're crazy. Normally you should shout or even punch me. But when I said I loved your sister, you just froze suddenly and nodded before walking away. For days! You did not even talk to me. So I had to coax you from that carapace of you. I had to assist you for awhile. I fed you. I put you into sleep like a baby. I even bathed you and dressed you."

"I don't recall that." The older young man let out with a menacing tone, hoping to scare his friend. That part of his life had to be hidden from his Jaejoong for the rest of their lives.

"Of course you can't! You're the kind of forgetting what you don't like." Junsu smirked while Yoochun was laughing his of this past memory of them. Yunho was lost and could say nothing only walking for a few days without aim, murmuring something like what did I do wrong? again and again until he could talk reason to his friend with his help. It was the best memory he had of the three of them, making Yoochun feel nostalgic of the good time before that Jun Jihyun appeared in their lives.

Now, he was hoping that everything was going to be alright if not better than before.

"Junsu never did anything like that, right?" Yunho turned to ask Yoochun with a frown, feeling uneasy suddenly.

"You just shut yourself off of the world for a while. But he did feed you." His other friend nodded.

"You're not fun at all. Because you two are friends again, you his now!" Junsu grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest while staring at Yoochun angrily.

"Gross!" Amber let out while she was feeding Jaejoong of one of her shrimp pancake.

"Really!" Changmin shook his head as he put some beef on Jaejoong's plate. "You commoners have no manner."

Yoochun, Junsu and Jinri were looking at this tall and giant pole stick which was Jaejoong's childhood friend. They did not like this one a bit for looking down on them. So what? They were commoners and proud of being one. Meanwhile, Yunho was sulking on his corner because he would like to be the one to feed his beloved and beautiful boyfriend or even putting some food on his plate. But he could not do it. Not with that stubborn and possessive child between them.

Hey! He was Kim Jaejoong's boyfriend not this Shim Changmin.

There should be a way for him to have Jaejoong for him alone without this Shim Changmin popped out from nowhere like last time where he was an inch from pressing his lips on his boyfriend's lips. But no! Life was a and that Changmin guy had appeared from nowhere and took his Jaejoongie away with a smirk before shouting that they could not be late for family's dinner.

He hated that!

Yunho... Yunho... think hard my friend!

Then, he nodded and smiled before taking his notebook from his backpack, writing something on the bottom of a paper sheet and tearing a small piece of it where he had written what he wanted Jaejoong to read.

"Guys! I'm full." He said quietly before standing up from his seat. "I see you later." He took his belongings and his tray quietly without seeing the pout on his boyfriend.

Jaejoong was feeling dejected because his freshly boyfriend was going somewhere he didn't know at this moment while they did not talk much to each other. The fault of that friend of him. Shim Changmin.

Yunho just walked through Changmin and Jaejoong without looking at them and the beautiful boy just looked down feeling depressed. But when the young student in Law was near Amber, he patted her shoulder quickly and let fall the small paper from his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter