Fools in love.

Thinking Out Loud.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Eight: Fools in love.

 

Yunho was standing in front of the mirror length in his room, checking out his look for his first date with his Jaejoong.

Yes, their first date. Only the two of them after a month of being official.

They did spend time together but, they ended up always with the pair of twins and his sister who was never alone without her boyfriend Junsu. Of course Yoochun tagged along with the excuse to catch the lost time in their friendship.

But what made him irritating the most was that Shim Changmin. The boy always found a way to stand between them. And if it wasn't for Amber's help and their little escapades behind everyone's back, he would think he never dated Jaejoong since the start.

Annoying!!!

And now, that he had officially asked Jaejoong for a first date without disturbance, he didn't know what to wear for this special night. Yunho didn't want to be so casual but never wanted to be so untidy. So, he had asked some helps in the person of his two friends, Junsu and Yoochun.

Yoochun and him had settled their misunderstanding with a heart to heart conversation not long ago to get rid of that awkward feelings they still had despite being friends again. There, Yunho had apologized to his friend properly even kneeling before the latter while calling himself an idiot for doubting his friend's better judgment. And of course, Yoochun being the same Park Yoochun had called him 'stupid ' for more than an hour before forgiving Yunho. Now, they looked like the same pair of dorky friends they were before the discord caused by that witch Jun Jihyun as Yoochun liked to call her.

As for the young student in Art design, she never appeared in front of them. And her game was no more as all the male students in their campus were aware of her little play with her friends. The last time he heard of her, it seemed she had a hard time to get people believing in her acts and words.

Served her right!

The young Law student heaved a sigh and turned to his friends as he stretched his arms a bit with an inquisitive stare, asking them if he was presentable with his new acquisition for his date tonight. Junsu sighed for the umpteenth time since he was dragged in his best friend's room at his arrival, and feeling angry that he didn't even say hello to his girlfriend, while Yoochun only frowned looking at the outfit Yunho was wearing.

A black suit for a first date. A real golden boy with a broom in the . Was he the son of some Chaebol, raised in the pure tradition? No! You should call a stone a stone.

Jung Yunho was only the son of some attorney and nurse.

"Tell me...," Yoochun began and added with a grimace, "...what kind of place you're going to take Jaejoong in?"

"We're going to see a movie and maybe going to eat something after... or before." Yunho said quietly while turning to look at his reflection in the mirror.

"Is it necessary to wear a black suit for that kind of place?"

Yunho sighed. "I will meet his parents tonight."

"So?" Junsu demanded, rising a brow and hugging a pillow, frustrated against his friend.

"I want to impress them." Yunho added, rearranging his collar.

"Get some flowers and a ring too and you will be perfect." Yoochun mocked while shaking his head.

"Or could you tell me who died among our common friends?" Junsu added while shaking his head in sync with Yoochun.

How could their friend behave so differently when it came to Kim Jaejoong?

With that witch, Yunho's ex-girlfriend, that Jun Jihyun, the boy didn't freak out like this at his first date with her. He only wore a jeans and a t-shirt adorned by a hoodie when he took her out for the first time, not really care about that girl's parents opinion of him.

Yunho was like a rebel in all those romantic cliché stories. A bad boy who was falling hard for the girl from good families. Sappy, mushy and very like a story for all those pure heart girls dreaming of this kind of romantic story for their own.

But now... their friend was trying to please Jaejoong's parents for being someone he was not.

"Don't make fun of me. I just want your help." Yunho sighed, frustrated at his friends' demeanor.

"We're helping you." Yoochun said aloud.

"So?"

"Okay! Make over." Junsu grunted.

The young man stood up from the bed and went to choose another outfit for his friend. He threw a pair of blue jeans, ripped on one of the knees, and a white t-shirt to Yoochun who was nodding to confirm his friend's choices. And finally, Junsu went to choose a black jacket to finalize the set of clothes.

"Go change!" Junsu ordered, pointing his forefinger to the bathroom.

"But-"

"Yunho, it's just a date not a proposal. Well unless you want to propose to Jaejoong tonight." Junsu said with a smirk on his lips.

"I just want to impress his parents." Yunho whined while stomping away from his room to go to the bathroom.

"Impress? It looks like you want to overawe them." Yoochun said, following his friend in tow. "They will freak out more than please to see you." He added while standing in front of the bathroom door when Yunho slammed the door in his face.

"Shut up. What's bad wanting to be presentable?" Yunho said through the door.

Yoochun sighed and leaned against the wall next to the bathroom door. "Was he like this with that witch?" He asked Junsu who was standing at the door frame of Yunho's bed room.

"No. He was cool or more like couldn't-care-less."

Yoochun's chuckled at Junsu's answer. Soon, Yunho got out from the bathroom glad in a regular blue jeans, of course ripped on his left knee, and white t-shirt with the black jacket on his shoulders.

"Don't you think that the ripped jeans is so... unkempt?" He asked while looking at the ripped hole on his jeans.

His two friends didn't answer him just watching him closely from head to toe. Junsu nodded with a satisfied smile, while Yoochun was rubbing his chin thoughtfully. He walked to Yunho and did his hair, more undoing it or mussing it, making Yunho's appearance a bit negligent and held out his hand to Junsu. The latter ran inside their friend's bed room and returned to Yoochun few seconds later, putting a pair of glasses on his stretched palm.

"There." Yoochun said, putting the eyeglasses on the bridge of Yunho's nose. "You're good. A real intellectual but not so nerdy."

"Say that I'm an idiot." Yunho rolled up his eyes.

"You look more like a clumsy apprentice lawyer than a sneak advocate." Yoochun snorted, rising two thumbs to Yunho with a cheeky smile.

Yunho heaved a sigh and spoke out, "...I'm nervous you know... if his parents are so demanding like that Changmin guy... I must make a good impression..."

"We can see that." Yoochun said, knowing the hell that Shim Changmin had made Yunho live this last month.

"It's just... I don't want this night to be a disaster."

"We know." Junsu patted his shoulder.

"Am I good for him?" Yunho asked desperately.

"Let that sentence for the day of your wedding ceremony." Junsu chuckled softly.

"When you dated those girls you never thought about anything. You only said if the girl don't like you she misses something good in her life. So why now?" Yoochun demanded, amused by the glare Yunho threw him.

"Listening to you I looked like a player." Yunho said sternly. "Hey in my whole life I dated only two girls. It doesn't make me a player."

"Whatever. So?" Yoochun rose a brow while looking at his friend with an inquisitive stare.

"...When my hair's over gone and my memory fades... And the crowds don't remember my name... When my haaaands don't play the strings the same way, hmm... I know you will still love me the same..."

Yoochun looked at Junsu with a smile as he recognized the song which was Yunho and Jaejoong's love song, while Yunho was glaring at his sister's boyfriend who was singing the song that always played on in his mind every time he thought of his beautiful boyfriend, Kim Jaejoong.

"Of all the lyrics in the song why did you sing that part?" Yunho scowled. "Are you insinuating that I will go bald when I grow old?"

"Who knows!" Junsu smirked.

"Go to hell!"

While laughing, Junsu ran away from the angry Yunho who was chasing after him from upstairs to downstairs. And Yoochun was looking at them with a smile thinking that he had missed those moments a lot since they were in cold war because of that witch Jun Jihyun. The young music student only hoped that Kim Jaejoong, the only heir of the Kim Chaebol, the third of his generation, was someone better than that girl.

And the few he knew about the young boy, he could tell that his friend had gotten himself someone precious.

"...When my hair's over gone and my memory fades... And the crowds don't remember my name…" Yoochun hummed the same lyrics as Junsu. He chuckled and shook his head slightly. A song which was a hymn for everlasting love. "Yunho, you're really doomed." He let out with an amused smile. Everything hinted to a very whipped Jung Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter