Their Meeting.

Thinking Out Loud.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part two: Their meeting.

 

Sitting on one of the benches of the large garden of his campus, Jaejoong was trying to sort out all his thoughts about life in general, while Amber was trying to choose which club was better for her to enlist.

"Have you decided which club you will enter?" An excited Amber was asking him while looking around their campus, trying to spot her older twin brother among all of those students with her hands full with club prospectus.

"I don't know..." Jaejoong breathed. "I want to enter some music club or..."

"I think it's better for you to just enter the literature club." Changmin pushed his twin sister a bit and sat sticking at her left side making them look like two Siamese twins.

"But..."

"You're not in a good shape Jaejoong. Don't forget that you were hospitalized not long ago."

"Because I fell sick." Jaejoong retorted.

"He's right!" Amber added. "You don't have to enter any clubs. Just go find a peaceful place to relax while waiting for us before going home. Okay?"

Jaejoong knew better than anyone that he shouldn't argue back. Because he would always lose against them. So, he just nodded and accepted Amber's proposition. Anyway, he was going to lay down somewhere reading a book while waiting for them to finish what business they had before going home with them as his bodyguards.

"Okay! Let's go." Changmin said, dragging his twin with him by her wrist. "Oh! Don't venture too far. And don't forget to turn your cell phone on either." He added turning to look at his pale friend that he considered as a brother.

"Hmm." The frail young boy nodded.

"We won't be too long." Amber shouted while jogging behind her brother.

Jaejoong smiled watching those two siblings who were walking arm in arm. If no one knew that they were brother and sister, they could pass for some enamored couple in the eyes of others. Always gluing to each other and never doing things without one another. Oh, excepted when Amber had decided to be home schooling with him.

Sometimes, Jaejoong envied them. It would be good if he had a sibling. A little brother or a little sister. Like this he would never feel lonely. But, him being born was a miracle. Because doctors had said to his parents that his mother would never have children. And if they could conceive one, it would be risky to keep the baby. However, they had taken the chance that life had given them to have a child.

Him.

The frail and small young boy looked around him for a while. He should go find a peaceful place where he could enjoy the good weather.

With his backpack hanging on his back, Jaejoong lounged around his college in a low pace, trying to memorize every section and where to find the cafeteria, a good thing to know for his Changmin who was a big fan of food, as well as the campus library. This detail was for him. Being a literature student knowing where to find books was a plus. And this way... Jaejoong looked at the trail at his right. Following this path, he will find his way to the sport facilities. It was for his Amber who was a big fan of base ball. Jaejoong will not be surprised if she entered the base ball club of their campus.

But did they have a girls' team of that sport?

It didn't matter! She could form a girls' team if they didn't have one like she did at their former high school.

Jaejoong resumed his walk. In his way, he avoided the hurry students as best he could, making space here and there to let them pass without bumping on him, as well as the curious stare from other students who followed his every move by taking on a trail he found behind a bush, following the melodious music while humming the air along his walk. He smiled at the lyric of the song.

 

And darling I will... be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my... heart... could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how... people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand...
Oh me, I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am...

So honey now...
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart...
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we... found... love right where we are

 

Soon, Jaejoong found himself in front of a small building which housed a large dancing room where some students were practicing the ballroom dancing. The young student in literature course walked to stand near the large window which occupied the upper half of the wall, and watched with a beautiful smile on his pouty lips some couples dancing along with the background music.

The music was catchy and Jaejoong began to move slowly along with the rhythm and hummed the lyrics rega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter