Flustering Heart.

Thinking Out Loud.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Three: Flustering heart.

 

Since the day he laid his eyes on his beautiful boy, Yunho was always searching his shadow among the students population. It wasn't intentional. It was just a need he felt to look after this boy named Jaejoong. A need he never felt for his girlfriend.

Oddly, he always knew where to find the latter.

And right now, Yunho was walking on the same trail that made him meet his beautiful boy at first, hoping to see him not far away from the dancing room reading a book or rising his face toward the sky with his beautiful doe eyes closed and letting the sunray warm his face while humming the same music over and over again.

The young law student never approached the beautiful Jaejoong, only watching him from a far. But this time, he was determined to become his friend. For a good week, Yunho had given so much thought on how to approach his beautiful boy without scaring him. He even scared his baby sister with his panda look, dark circles under his eyes and tired face from a lack of sleep having too much thought about the object of his beautiful encounter.

Thankful to his sister's stubbornness, wanting to know what or who made him in this messy state, Yunho had spilled the bean, making Jinri laugh at his annoying love life like a crazy Empress dowager sitting on her throne. But Yunho could tell that his younger sister was gloating at the thought of her not seeing his girlfriend around very soon. And not to mention that little sister of him know everything about his beautiful boy and was blackmailing him for some information.

And there, Jaejoong was, like he had predicted, sitting on the wooden bench with a book in his hands, moving slowly his upper body alongside the rhythm of this strange song.

 

So honey now...
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart...
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we... found... love right where we are

When my hair's over gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way... hmm...
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your... soul can never grow... old, it's evergreen
Baby you... smile forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how... people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan...
I'll just keep on making the same... mistakes...
Hoping that you'll understand

 

A song talking about everlasting love.

Would he fall in love like this one day? It would be good to fall in love with someone and that love never faltered but only kept on growing more and more until the end of their lives.

Yunho chuckled at his own thoughts. He, who thought of having found the love of his life, was thinking of finding the everlasting love one day.

What a joke!

He was a joke.

Trying to convince himself that the feeling he had for his girlfriend was something like true love. If he really loved her, he would never try to find this beautiful boy in the crowd and be here, watching the latter secretly with a smile that probably made him look like an idiot at this moment.

Yunho took a deep breath and walked to his beautiful boy with determination. He could not accept any failure. He didn't want to be a fool in the eyes of this beautiful creature.

The student took place on the bench next to the boy and turned to look at him. The boy named Jaejoong had sensed him, because he was looking at Yunho with a surprised look. And the newcomer found him adorable with his pouty lips and his big doe eyes wider than they were.

"You seem to love the song." Yunho said quietly, hiding his nervousness behind his most beautiful smile.

The beautiful boy tugged a strand of his hair behind his ear while biting shyly on his lower lip. "I... I love the song..." He said softly.

Yunho nodded. "Jung Yunho." He added, holding out his hand to Jaejoong.

"I'm Kim Jaejoong..." The beautiful boy said, shaking the hand of the other student.

Yes, Kim Jaejoong. Yunho knew his full name after he had given in into Jinri's blackmail. He had to give her a full month of his income from his part time job at the bakery in Cheonggyecheon street. And right now, the young man feigned ignorance.

"I never saw you before."

"It's because I'm a first-year student."

And Yunho just nodded. Of course he knew that his Kim Jaejoong was a first-year student And moreover, he was in literature course with his younger sister. "I'm in my third year. I'm in law course. And you?" He asked quietly still feigning ignorance.

"Literature course."

"Oh like my sister. She's also a first-year student. Jung Jinri. A tall girl with a chubby feature but adorable like a bubble-gum." Yunho described in a funny way his younger sister he loved so much. And he was delighted to see his beautiful boy laughing softly with his right hand covering his mouth.

"I have a girl calling Jung Jinri with your description in my class. So she's your younger sister." Jaejoong said softly with a smile painting on his pouty lips. "She seems to be someone adorable and fun to be friend with."

You're more adorable, was what Yunho thought at this moment.

"She is. But don't fall for her. She's taken." He advised. Jaejoong nodded with a smile. "And you? Sorry!" Yunho added quickly when he saw the other boy frown at his question. "Don't answer it. It came... I think I will shut my mouth for a while..." The student in law said, massaging his neck nervously. "Sometimes I don't know what I was saying. So don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter