Break up and Kiss.

Thinking Out Loud.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Four: Break up and kiss.

 

After three days of thinking, Yunho didn't know what to do with his relationship with his girlfriend. He was walking back and forth in his room, heaving a forlorn sigh every minute while running his fingers through his hair or freezing in place for a while, trying to find some words which could not hurt his girlfriend's ego when he was going to announce her their break up call.

"What are you doing?"

"Jinri..." Yunho said turning to look at his younger sister who was looking at him with a crease on her forehead. And Yunho wasn't so surprised to see Junsu standing next to her with the same expression as her. That friend of him was a real puppy following his master. In this case his mistress.

At least his sister had a good boyfriend who seemed to do whatever she wanted.

People called that being whipped...

"You look preoccupied." The latter said following Jinri into Yunho's room.

"I am." Yunho sighed.

"You can tell us." His sister said, taking place on his bed.

"We're friend." Junsu added. "Well, if we can say it like that. Since you date that girlfriend of you, we aren't really the best of best friends we use to be."

The young student in law sighed again. "You're right."

"What happened? Are you in trouble with that girlfriend of you?" Junsu asked, intrigued by Yunho's behavior. Usually, his friend would be angry toward him for forgotten the name of his girlfriend but not now.

Yunho looked at those two lovebirds for a while. Asking them for some advices about how to break up with someone wasn't a bit too much, no? Because those two were so enamored with each other. At this rate, he would have to welcome Junsu in the Jung family soon.

"Oppa?"

He sighed again. "Is there a way to break up with someone without hurting that person?"

"You..."

And there, cries of joy could be heard in the Jung family's house. Yunho was not surprised of their reaction when he suggested this topic. A topic those two would love to have with him since he started to date his girlfriend.

"Whoa! Oppa! You're going to break up with her!?" Jinri was jumping with joy and ran to Junsu's arms who was grinning like a fool at this moment while looking at him.

"It's about time man!" Junsu said, giving him a thumb up while holding his girlfriend with his other arm.

"Could you not display your affection in front of me?" He said a bit sternly. For God sake! Jinri was his baby sister. And her, being mushy with her boyfriend wasn't something an older brother wanted to see in front of his eyes.

"Oppa!" Jinri whined.

"Please! No older brother wants to see their little sister snuggling into the arms of a boy and mostly if this boy is one of their friends!" Yunho explained with a deadpanned voice.

"Don't be so uptight. We live in a modern time not in the feudal time." His younger sister argued back.

"You know that in the ancient time, people were more free than in our time. At 18 years old you would be an old lady with 3 children suspended at your shima." He said back with a smirk.

"Don't call me old lady. And if I'm an old lady what about you? At 21 years old you would be a grandpa!" Jinri snorted as she was crossing her arms over her chest. And Yunho hated it when she did that. Her s were showing too much. Yunho was still looking at her like a baby girl after all.

"He's right. Don't be angry with your brother. We're good together while he's experiencing something horrible right now." Junsu added, interrupting the siblings' bickering. "Your older brother is heartbroken. We should respect his feeling a bit." He pressed soft massage over her shoulders.

Yunho rolled up his eyes and went to his bed, catching his pillow and threw it to his so called-best-friend. "I'm not heartbroken. I'm the one who want to break up with her. Don't you forget?"

"Oh! I know why you want a break up." Jinri said with a meaningful smile, clapping her palms together.

"Why?" asked Junsu.

"He's in love with someone else."

"What?" Junsu inquired a bit too loud, looking at his friend. "It wasn't you who said to us that she was the love of your life? And because of her, you even sacrificed our friendship?" The young man added angrily, throwing the pillow back to Yunho. "I still remained your friend. But not Yoochun. You lose a good friend because of her. Damned Yunho!"

"Because you said horrible things about her." Yunho threw the pillow back to Junsu which landed in the other's arms.

"We didn't lie! She's not with you because she loves you." He threw the pillow back. "She plays a game with you."

"She's a good girl." Yunho argued back.

"She isn't." Junsu howled. "She chose you for her game with her friends. Yoochun had heard their plan. I didn't believe him at first. But I witnessed two of her friends talking about you, saying that you're just a play thing until she dumps you and humiliates you in front of everyone. And if you have feeling for her it's her win." He said looking at his friend who seemed not ready to know the truth. "And it amazes me that she's still with you until now."

"Because she's not what you think she is." Yunho stated, defending his soon-to-be ex-girlfriend.

"Or because she knew that Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa had revealed her plan to you. So, she could not risk to put her plan into action." Jinri stated, making them look at her. "But you should break up with her before she humiliates you in front of everyone. And what would Jaejoong think if he witnessed your worst moment?"

"Jaejoong? As Kim Jaejoong? The strange but pretty boy Kim Jaejoong?" Junsu inquired, cocking a brow. And Jinri nodded.

"He's not pretty." Junsu frowned at his friend's words. "He's beautiful." Yunho corrected, crossing his arms over his chest, while throwing daggers from his eyes to his friend.

"So... you like him..." Junsu said with a smirk painting on his lips, amused by the annoying face of his girlfriend's older brother.

"Argh! I don't know. I just like to see him... I..." He stopped and saw Jinri and Junsu looking at him with a suspicious stare, more like the stare of someone saying I-don't-believe-you-at-all. "Okay! I think I like him. I find him attractive and... and... God! He is too beautiful to be real. The first time I saw him... I thought an angel had landed on earth by mistake. Small... frail... pale... when I held him in my arms... it was like... I don't have words to describe him... my feelings..." Yunho sighed. "And that song... it's always playing in my mind when I see him... No every time I think of him."

"What song?" Junsu and Jinri asked with a crease on their foreheads.

"You know that song... the ballroom dancing club... they play it every time I see him. And it's engraved in my mind since our first meeting." Yunho chanted the lyrics as if he was recited a poem he knew by heart. "When your legs don't work like they used to before... And I can't sweep you off of your feet... Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks? And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70... And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23... And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways... Maybe just the touch of a hand... Oh me, I fall in love with you every single day... And I just wanna tell you I am..."

"There, you can really say this time that he's the love of your life." Junsu said with an amused smile on his lips. "Yunho, you're really doomed this time. You're really in love!"

"So? How should I break up with her without hurting her?" He breathed out, shaking his head lightly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter