The bet of his life.

Thinking Out Loud.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part five: "The bet of his life."

 

After the many kisses they had done, Yunho had taken Jaejoong's hand in his and walked away from their college with his beautiful boy with a proud grin plastered on his lips to be seen with the most beautiful creature in this world.

And everyone could see how happy he was.

"Hey? Isn't he Jihyun's boyfriend?" Someone was murmuring loud enough in their passage, not even minding that they could hear that person.

"Well, I would be like him if I have to choose between this boy and her." Another let out with a snort.

"Isn't he Kim Jaejoong? The heir of the Kim family?"

"Whoa! This is interesting."

"The Juns and the Kims are business related as I know. And now this! Sure that boy is a brat knowing how his appearance works very well with the people around him."

"If it's like that, she has to rise the white flag."

"Why?"

"You don't know? Kim Jaejoong is a brat who gets whatever he wants. He always uses his poor health as an excuse. And if he wants this guy, he will have this guy with no fight because your family could lose a lot."

"...unfair..."

Yunho who was sharp of hearing stopped on his track and turned to the people who were gossiping behind their backs, mostly behind his Jaejoong's back, making those students, male or female to shut up as they felt like being caught under hand. Meanwhile Jaejoong felt like wanting to crawl under the ground. His reputation had preceded him. A reputation that was the very opposite of his characters.

It was for that unfair treatment people gave him that Changmin and Amber were very strict with the people around them, making sure that those half-hearted people would never go near him, avoiding unnecessary pain for him to know how cruel world was in reality.

But the twins did not have to be overprotective of him. Jaejoong knew very well how life was unfair with him. And at this moment, the frail and beautiful boy hoped that Yunho was not going to let go of his hand. He was his first friend if he could define the other like that apart from the twins who he knew them since they were toddlers.

"You're just ignorant!" Yunho let out sternly. "You people only know how to talk behind the back of everyone. I find it unfair. But you spare no one not even people who do nothing to you!" He snorted while throwing daggers on them, not knowing if he was talking to some elites or the same people as him. Well, in the mass, everyone looked the same for him and the common sense or should he said the common standard, people rich or poor even modest behaved the same when it come to others. Gossiping was something cheap within everyone's reach. "Go learn some manners and you can talk to me! To us!" Then, in his own sassy way, Yunho huffed and squeezed Jaejoong's hand before dragging the latter away from those people who did not deserve the presence of his angel.

As for Jaejoong, the young student in literature felt relieved and could not help sketching a smile on his beautiful face. Yunho was defending him. And apart from the twins, there was no other who was ready to look at him as someone normal. People tented to believe on the tyranny of the majority which no one deserve. Not even him.

He was happy. Yunho was not like others.

And he was even more happy to follow this young man to where he was going at this moment, not even asking the whereabouts of their destination as he was trusting the other.

When they stepped next to a blue car sedan, a bit dented here and there, Yunho opened the door of the passenger seat of his humble car. The student in Law liked his blue sedan as it was his first car after he got his driver license during his last year of high school. A typical Korean brand, a model from six years ago, he had bought with his own money from the many part-time jobs he had done. At least half of the price was with his own money and the other half was in charge of his parents, but he was so adamant to pay them back and he had done it until last year.

When Jaejoong took place on the seat, he closed the door and ran to the driver seat quickly. He took place in front of the steering wheel, then he turned to help the other boy to fasten his seatbelt like a gentleman.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly with a smile. Jaejoong just nodded as he was looking at Yunho, his fingers wrapping around the safety belt, feeling shy to be alone with the other student. Yunho nodded in turn and drove them away from the parking lot and pulled his car into the traffic, getting Jaejoong to his favorite café.

And not long after, the two were sitting across of each other with soft and hot drinks and waffles with cream on the top set on the surface table of their quiet seats in this packed coffee shop, famous among students.

Yunho had tried for months to get Jihyun step in this coffee shop. But the young woman had said it was a cheap place not worthy for her. And so, he had given up to take her where he deemed to be a good place on their dates, only following her and her friends in those fancy places where he could never afford to begin with. He had taken more part-time jobs in order to have enough money to spend for her.

Right now, as he knew that Jaejoong was the sole heir of this famous Kim family owning the most big insurance company in all their country, he felt nervous that his angel would turn to mock him for being a mere commoner.

However, instead of making fun of his chosen place, Jaejoong was polite, smiling and him shyly as the frail boy kept his eyes on his plate of waffle, spoon in hand. He was savoring the soft waffle quietly with a nod and drinking his hot chocolate without any acerbic remarks.

And Yunho could only feel great, smiling silently while he was looking at the boy sitting in front of him, deciphering his features and loving more and more what he saw, wondering if those soft lock fallen over those beautiful eyes would feel like silk under his touch. And those lips, full and plump and rosy with this touch of smooth white cream over them, alluring when Jaejoong away the whipped cream away from his lips like a scenery coming from a food advertising. The best ever he had seen.

Yunho did taste those full and plump lips after all, and he liked it a lot. Kissing them for the rest of his life was something he would sign for.

Oh... those pale cheek with some hue of flush made this boy so ethereal.

That pale neck... and that left pale shoulder... with that deep collar of this blue t-shirt falling down a bit leaving that pale flesh at the sight of everyone's eyes...

The young man could only grunt at the thought of those people looking at his beautiful Jaejoong. He straightened his back, holding his head high and looked around with a glare confronting the people around them. And the few people who were looking at the boy more than in an appropriated way turned away not wanting to anger him more.

"Is it good?" He suddenly asked as he returned his attention to Jaejoong.

"Yes..." Jaejoong nodded as he was trying to wipe the soft cream left on his lower lip. The boy frowned a bit as he felt like some cream was still on his lip. And when he was going to wipe the cream away again with his left hand, he felt a soft touch on the edge of his lower lip. Frozen at the thought of Yunho's lean and warm fingers touching him, Jaejoong remained silent while looking at the other with his big eyes.

"Here! It's gone." The student in Law said with a smile as he was the cream from his thumb.

"...thank... you..." The frail and beautiful boy stuttered, then he sketched a smile and bit his lower lip as he was feeling very shy. No one had done this to him and he felt lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter