Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong.

Thinking Out Loud.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part One: Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong.

 

Even if he wasn't living in the need, Jung Yunho wasn't a young man coming from a wealthy family. With an attorney as a father and a nurse as a mother, the young man knew how harsh life could be, and wanting something was by the sweat of his own brow not by waiting the object of his desire get to him only because he wanted it. So, the child boy he was never behaved like some spoiled little brat, always trying his best to lessen the burden of his parents' shoulders, only letting his younger sister have whatever she wanted.

In elementary school, the young Yunho never did mischievous things to attract the attention of his classmates or his teachers. The boy has had a normal school life, making friends and making sure that he would have them until the end of his life like those two scoundrels he considered as his best friends, in the persons of Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu.

With them, Yunho walked into a path which every teenager could have until they entered the adults world. Of course with the good and the bad things that life had in store for all of them.

And their friendship was repeatedly put to the tests.

Firstly, when Yunho and Yoochun fell in love with the same girl in their second year of high school. They fought for her attention and had stopped talking to each other for several weeks with Junsu in the middle of their fight trying his best to convince them that their friendship wasn't something they could throw away just for a girl, mostly for a girl who could not be the one for one of them, hoping to subdue the bad atmosphere between those two friends.

At the end, they discovered the girl seduced Yoochun in order to get closer to Yunho. And the two friends didn't take long to get together like the friends they were before. As for the girl, they didn't think twice of her, deciding that she wasn't the girl for the one or the other, preferring to privilege their friendship over some useless little crush.

Secondly, when Junsu had confessed to Yunho that he was in love with his friend's little sister. His little baby girl Jinri. The teenage boy didn't know how to react at this confession. Junsu was a great friend and the latter was being kind to let him know beforehand about his feelings toward his little baby sister. But the silent response of Yunho had made everything between those two friends a bit awkward at first. And the no reaction from Yunho had made their friendship go straight into a wall.

Junsu thought that the other boy didn't see him as someone good for his younger sister. And they fought for a good month, debating about the meaning of what a friend could be for each other. Junsu saw Yunho more like a brother than a friend and having his approval about him dating Jinri was something important for the boy. And Yunho felt flattered about being a brother figure for the other boy than a friend. But, they were talking about his baby sister. The little girl he always tried to protect from any harm since she was born.

However, with the help of Yoochun, the boy had decided that Junsu was the best guy for his sister. And when Junsu and Jinri became a couple, Yunho was still trying to find something good in their relationship. Not that he didn't trust his friend to make his little Jinri happy. It's just that he feared the day when those two will break up. He didn't want to choose which side he should stand.

His friend or his sister.

Dilemma and a good headache in perspective. So, he let it go and didn't think too much. Only hoping that they will be together for the rest of their lives.

Thirdly, it was when Yunho met a girl he thought was the love of his life in their second year in college. Junsu didn't think much at first. But when Yoochun pointed out something about her not being true with her feelings toward their friend, Junsu changed his mind and didn't think of her as someone worthy for Yunho. Not, when the two friends discovered that Yunho was only the object of her bet with her friends.

The bet was, one - picking some random boy in the commoner population of their campus, two - making the boy the image of their ideal man and three - dumping the common young man like he was a trash in front of her friends and better if she did it in front of everyone. Humiliation assured. And if the poor boy fell madly in love with them was a plus.

Oh! Those spoiled girls from the upper society...

They always found a way to distract themselves from their boring life at the expense of the common people. And adding at their play game, the fact that Jung Yunho wasn't some ugly nerd but a good looking young man with a certain charisma and an aura of security coming from all his being made their playground a bit spicy.

In kindergarten, Yunho was an adorable child boy who always made everything easy for his classmates and teacher. He didn't change much in elementary school, where Junsu and Yoochun met him. And when they got in middle school, Yunho had become a boy that stirred everyone's interest, and his physical appearance wasn't a thing to neglect either. Thinking of his years in high school, the teenage boy was the object of every girl's interest even if he wasn't aware of it. That's why many girls had tried to get closer to him by using Yoochun or Junsu, his two best friends, putting their friendship at stake several times.

And this time, their friendship took a hard blow letting them in a dangerous situation.

The three friends fought about Yunho being blind to that stupid spoiled girl from the high society and never really talked to each other after that incident. Only smiling and saluting with a slight movement of their head when they crossed path together. But with Junsu being the boyfriend of Yunho's sister, the young man couldn't avoid him. So, those two were more comfortable than Yunho being with Yoochun.

Men and their pride...

However even Yunho's younger sister, Jung Jinri didn't like his girlfriend when she met the young woman for the first time. She found her brother's girlfriend a bit... self-centered. It was always I'm this... and I'm that... If it wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter