Chapter 2

The deal leads to love

  Seokjin head felt like someone had hit it when he gained his conscious. Groaning in pain, he slowly sat up and welcomed by a strange surrounding. He looked where he- or they since Jimin and Taehyung were sleeping beside him- were and it was a huge living room that they were in.

  The living room was perfectly decorated. The structure and design were like a real palace. The TV was in front of where they laid. Seokjin noticed that the couch they were on was arranged in U shape, and each one could contain two to three people to sleep on it. There was an open-door to what Seokjin assumed it was a kitchen while one another looked like it connected to the stair. There were a huge door that stayed at the left side in the front row of the living room. If Seokjin was right, it was the front door of this house- Mansion, Villa? Whatever.

  Someone fake coughing, caught Seokjin attention. When he turned to his right side, there were two men- the deep voice and red hair- they were staring at him in amusement. Maybe, they were laughing inside at him for being observation. You can’t blame Seokjin, he woke up at a strange place and beside he was poor. So, seeing a room that decorated like a king palace, he couldn’t help but looked around.

  Seokjin shook Jimin and Taehyung, who were sleeping next to him, to wake them up. Those two were in the same state as Seokjin as they woke up, but upon his gaze landed on those two others, they straighten their pose, and moved closer to Seokjin. 

  “Who are you?” Seokjin asked them. 

  The deep voice man walked toward them, and Jimin started to tremble. 

  “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything.” He assured.

  “But...” Seokjin trailed off. He remembered what that bastard did to him and his brother. That stepfather of his had sold him to this man gang.

  “Well, as you know, your father, “ Taehyung whisper-yell ‘He’s not our father’, “He exchanged you guys with his debt. So, now, three of you are us. I wonder how much can we get if we sell you?” 

  He smirked. That only served to make Jimin and Taehyung let their threading to fall tears flew down their cheeks. Seokjin gritted his teeth, ready on yelling at this man, when the door to the living room- the one that Seokjin believed it connected from the parking lot- swung open, revealing a man- handsome and elegant in some weird way that made Seokjin breathe hitched- walking inside, angrily threw the bag in his hand on the floor. 

  “What got you so work up, Namjoon?” The red hair man asked. 

  “Hoseok, can you believe that my father just told me to get into relationship in two days or he will arrange my marriage with Summi?” Namjoon yelled in frustration to Hoseok.

  “Calm down, Namjoon. We have guests here." Hoseok said. 

  Namjoon looked at where Seokjin sat, just realized there were three more people inside his living room.

  “Who are they, Yoongi hyung?” Namjoon asked the deep voice man-Yoongi. 

  “Kang’s son.” Namjoon quirked his eyebrow.

  “He’s not our father. He’s just an stepfather.” Seokjin murmured in silent, wished no one hear since he was a bit intimidated by Namjoon presence, but still Namjoon heard it all clear.

  “Oh! So these are the beautiful sons he told us.” Namjoon walked toward Seokjin. He stopped in front of Seokjin, making Jimin and Taehyung squirmed more close to their brothers. 

  “Indeed beautiful,” Namjoon used his point finger, lifting Seokjin chin up, and inspected his face. 

  Namjoon smirked, when he saw Seokjin swallowed in nervousness.

  “I’m planing on selling them.” Yoongi spoke, which earned a slap from Hoseok.

  “Stop this, Yoongi. You’re scaring them.” Yoongi just pouted at him, and that made Seokjin wondered if it was the same man that he saw a few minutes ago.

  “I’m just kidding. Upon seeing how beautiful they are, I’m planing on asking Namjoon if we can keep them. Each one for us.” Yoongi playfully smirked at Seokjin’s. 

  “Yoongi,” Hoseok yelled at him, and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

  “Well, well sweetheart,” Namjoon spoke to Seokjin. “As you can see, you are now going to stay with us. We are not bad guys, it’s just Yoongi likes to tease others. You will be safe with us. And...,”

  Namjoon tiled Seokjin face up a bit, then crouched down a little too close for Seokjin liking, “Let’s make a deal, yeah?” Namjoon whispered into his ear. “We will take a good care of you, and in return you will be my person, only mine in every ways I want. Don’t worry about your brothers, no one will touch them unless they agree.” 

  Namjoon stood up back, looking at the stunned Seokjin. Liking it or not, Seokjin had no right to decide. The moment he stepped his foot, someone carried him here, he knew this will be his faith. Whatever is this will change his life, from now.

  “Now, Yoongi hyung, please bring these two young boys to that next room next to mine.” Yoongi weakly complained, but he did otherwise.

  Hoseok pried Taehyung And Jimin off Seokjin, promising that they won’t do anything without their consent, and ushered them upstairs.

  “Hyung...” Taehyung called Seokjin silently, with Jimin cling to him. Seokjin couldn’t do anything beside mouthed ‘Don’t worry’, and motioned them to follow Yoongi and Hoseok.

  After they went out of his sight, Seokjin started to feel nervous again. What will be going to happen to him? 

  As if Namjoon could read his mind, he went next to Seokjin and sat on his right.

  “Hey, pretty boy,” Namjoon flirted. “Don’t be nervous.” He dropped his arm around Seokjin waist, earning a startle sound from the poor boy.

  “You said you won’t-“ Namjoon nuzzled Seokjin neck,and that cut Seokjin sentence.

  “I won’t touch your brothers, baby. But, not you.” He started kiss down from Seokjin jaw to his neck, there softly.

  There was something about this pretty boy. Something that drove Namjoon insane the moment he laid his eyes on him. The desire of wanting this beauty was so much that he couldn’t help, but guided Seokjin to lay down, ready on having him as his dinner.

  “Namjoon,” Seokjin whimpered, and that seemed to wake Namjoon from his daze. “They will see...” 

  As Namjoon agreed, even though he wanted others to know now Seokjin belonged to him only, he also wanted to be the only one who could see Seokjin in his pleasure state.

  “Alright,” Namjoon grinned at the purple marks that bloomed from his bit. “Let’s me take you to our room. After dinner, we will have a talk.”

  Seokjin nodded quickly. The first moment Namjoon tiled his head up, intensely looked at him, he knew he was screwed. That he will agree on whatever this man wanted.

  They stood up together, Seokjin was about to walk forward, when Namjoon suddenly lifted him in bridal style, which earned a short scream from Seokjin.

  “Put me down, I can walk by myself,” he tried to protest, but Namjoon didn’t have any of it as he walked straight to the stairwell.

  As he was embarrassed, Seokjin put his face inside Namjoon neck. Inhale the smell of Namjoon collagen. It smelt like rain. He smelt nice, that he calmed Seokjin mind a little.

  He shouldn’t be surprised when he had arrived at the man room. He should expect it. Perhaps the gun rack that caught him off guard.

  After Namjoon used his leg to close the door, he walked straight to the king size bed, and laid Seokjin gently on it. Next, he climbed over Seokjin. Seokjin, still the same 10 minutes ago, looked at him with nervous and scared eyes.

  “You look so pretty, baby. What’s your name?” Namjoon caressed Seokjin hair, trailed down to his temple then stopped at his cheeks.

  “Seokjin, Park Seokjin.” Seokjin, out of sudden feeling shy at Namjoon gazed, murmured silently.

  “A nice name for a finest man.” Namjoon leaned down, kissed Seokjin left cheek. It made Seokjin blushed light, making Namjoon liked him even more.

  “You should take a shower, baby.” Namjoon nodded toward the bathroom. “Or do you need my help?” 

  If you asked Seokjin when Did Namjoon hand stopped at his right thigh, he didn’t know as well.

  “I-I can do it myself,” Seokjin turned his face away, blaming himself on stuttering. Namjoon smiled grew wide, he couldn’t resist Seokjin cuteness so he one again leaned down, planting two pecks on both Seokjin’s cheeks.

  “Sure, I will lent you my clothes, and tomorrow how about I take you shopping?” Seokjin faced light up, but at the thought of being a burden to someone made him drop his happiness expression. “Hey, what’s wrong? You don’t like it?”

  “No, I want to go to, but you will spent a lot of money on me, beside I can still go back to my place and bring our clothes here. I’m not used to spend so much money on things, beside foods.” Seokjin replied. Something stirred inside Namjoon chest at the thought of this pretty boy having only old clothes.

  “Uh ah, sweetheart, don’t worry about all of these thing. You should get use to me spoiling you. I won’t let my baby wearing all old clothes.” Seokjin wanted to ask why he spoiled him. What was Seokjin to Namjoon? Just a sugar baby, or just his pleasure-release partner? But Seokjin knew better not to ask. So he shut his mouth right, and nodded.

  “You should go and have a shower now. The dinner will be ready soon.” Seokjin nodded, as Namjoon stopped hovering him, and let Seokjin walked to the bathroom.

  Seokjin stood inside the bathroom in awe. It was much bigger than his old bedroom. No wonder, Namjoon was so wealthy.

  Seokjin took 10 minutes long in shower. He didn’t want Namjoon to wait.

  Seokjin almost slipped at the sight in front of him when lifted his head after he went out of the bathroom. Namjoon in his all glory, well not all , at least he had a towel around his waist.

  “Like what you see, baby?” Namjoon smirked at him, before walking toward him, whispered something. “Don’t worry, you can touch everywhere tonight.” 

  Seokjin went red at the words. Namjoon chuckled, ruffling his wet hair, before he went inside the bathroom.

  Seokjin stood there for a good 2 minutes, before he composed himself, getting dressed on what Namjoon left for him, a long white tee, with a sweatpants.

 

-

 

  After waiting for Namjoon showering, and became a stuttering mess in front of half and wet-body Namjoon one again, they made their way downstair.

  Jimin and Taehyung had already sat at the dinner table, once Namjoon and Seokjin arrived. They seemed to huddle close to each other since the two across from them, looked at them like they wanted to devour all of them.

  When Seokjin’d already sat down beside Namjoon, the maids brought dinner on the table. It felt unreal. It had been long since three of them had had a nice meal, all thank to their stupid stepfather.

  “Eat,” Once the word left Namjoon mouth, everyone started digging in. Everyone except Jimin and Taehyung.

  As Namjoon saw it, he said, “Kiddos, you two look skinny. You should eat more. Here,” He pushed a plate full of roast turkey in front of Jimin and Taehyung.

  Both of them bowed, it made Seokjin felt proud, and started to eat. 

  The atmosphere was not much awkward, just Jimin and Taehyung got scared each time Namjoon asked them questions.

  “So Jimin, Taehyung, How are you guys? Is everything okay in here for both of you?”

  Namjoon shouldn’t have had worried about them because they were nobody, but just what people who got exchanged with the debt, still Seokjin felt touched, and even felt more at ease with this man. This man was a good guy, he reasoned.

  “Everything is fine, thank you Namjoon hyung.” 

  “You’re welcome, kiddo. Eat more,” Namjoon kept on pushing more foods in front of them, until Jimin and Taehyung protested, having have enough.

  When they were finished, Namjoon told them to go back to their room, and have a rest. They bid them goodbye, quickly walked away from two pairs of predator eyes, quickly on slamming their door shut.

  “Stop scaring them, will you?” Namjoon asked Yoongi and Hoseok who was about to go after the two kids.

  “Can’t. They have nice asses.” Seokjin looked at Namjoon in panicked, after Yoongi answered. 

  “Hyung, you know...” Yoongi rolled his eyes at Namjoon. 

  “I know, I won’t do anything.” Then, Yoongi stood up from the dinning table, and walked upstairs to his own room.

  “Don’t worry, Seokjin.” Hoseok assured. “Yoongi is a nice guy. Your brother, Jimin, seems to have Yoongi interest. As well as Taehyung toward me. But, like I said, don’t worry. We won’t do anything toward them unless they open a green light.” 

  Hoseok winked at him, before he went to his own room too.

  “I swear, my cousins,” Namjoon sighed. “Don’t worry, baby. They won’t. I know them,” he squeezed Seokjin hand. “Shall we go?”

  Seokjin nodded, before he stood up and followed Namjoon lead.

  When the arrived at the bedroom, Namjoon lifted him up before threw him on the bed.

  “I don’t think I can wait any longer.” Namjoon quickly undressed himself. He had said they would have to talk first, but he can’t. Seokjin was so attractive that the beast inside him couldn't be under control. 

  After he was left only boxer on, he climbed onto Seokjin and did the same to Seokjin. Seokjin clinched his eyes shut, and let Namjoon did whatever he wanted.

  For himself, for his brothers safety, he would do this. Beside, it was Namjoon. And Seokjin knew he couldn’t say no to Namjoon. A small mind of his believes Namjoon also won’t hurt him.

  “Are you ready to give all of you to me?” Namjoon whispered to Seokjin seductive. How could Seokjin resist this hot man? He couldn’t, so he nodded.

  Not a breath passed, Namjoon already have his mouth on Seokjin neck. Seokjin closed his eyes tightly, praying he could still be able to walk tomorrow.

 

-

 

  “How are you, baby? Do you feel sore?” Namjoon asked, after their ual activity.

  “I feel okay.” Seokjin nodded his head, that stayed on Namjoon form chest. It was the best to say, even it was a bit rough, for his first time. Yes, it was Seokjin first time, since he had never had a boyfriend or girlfriend or hook up before.

  “Well, shall you start telling me about yourself?” Seokjin nodded.

  Namjoon started first. How he was an only child. That he had both black and clean businesses. That how his cousins helped him managed all of the businesses.

  In return, He told Namjoon about how his father was killed by an accident, and his mother had a cancer after she married his stepfather four years. How their family first was a second class family. When their family financial became unstable due to his mother dead, and his bastard stepfather. How he had to drop out his third years in accounting firm, so his twin brothers could continue their education. How-How it was his first time having .

  “You’ve never had it before?” Seokjin had nodded, before he laughed at Namjoon lost expression. “I’m sorry if I was too rough, you should have told me.”

  “It’s okay. I-I like it, by the way.” Seokjin hided his face inside Namjoon neck, and felt the vibration from Namjoon laughing.

  “Alright, then should we do it one more time?”

  “No, I’m still sore, Joonie.” Seokjin pouted.

  “Joonie?” Seokjin eyes widen, remember what he had said, and apologized. “Don’t apologize, baby. I like it. You can call me that when we are not inside our bedroom.” 

  Namjoon bit Seokjin earlobe softly. He knew where made Seokjin shivered.

  “Y-yes, daddy.” Namjoon pet his head, murmured ‘Good boy’.

  “Go to sleep baby, we have a lot of thing to do tomorrow.” Namjoon whispered close to Seokjin ear, before he cradled the pretty boy in his arm.

  Seokjin nodded his head, before he fell asleep inside Namjoon embrace. A few minutes later, Namjoon followed him. 

  That night was the first night Seokjin had a nice sleep in his last years.