Chapter 3

The deal leads to love

Waking up in a huge room was nice. Waking up with sunshine on face is nice. But what more that was nicer? Waking up to see a pretty face inside his arms.

  Namjoon woke up fast, today. As he moved a bit, he felt something or someone laid on his arm. Then, when he was more awake, he was greeted with Seokjin peaceful sleeping face. He didn’t believe in angel before. His world was full of devil, evil, blood and all of these dirty stuffs. But, as he saw Seokjin, he knew at least there were angels on this world as well. And he felt even more lucky to have a gorgeous angel for himself, all for him.

  Namjoon had questioned himself last night, before he fell asleep. Was it possible to love someone he just knew for what? Less then 24 hours? But Namjoon couldn’t bring himself to care. He had that urge to protect Seokjin, to love him, when his eyes had landed on him yesterday. Namjoon had thought that he let Seokjin and his brothers staying with them because he felt pity toward them, but after the last few minutes, he knew it was more than that. It was more than . It was... it was... maybe... love.

  Seokjin stirred up a bit, feeling good from last night sleep. When he opened his eyes, he was greeted with Namjoon, smiling so wide toward. He smiled back at him. Was it okay to feel... to feel much love toward this man? The man who had taken his house, taken him here and given him and his brothers a shelter? The man who was a mafia gang in black market, and the owner of big company? Well, Seokjin couldn’t bring himself to care about it. As long as he could have Namjoon, in whatever relationship they were in, he was grateful.

  “Morning, baby. How was your sleep?” Seokjin nodded, smiling a little. Still have some sleepiness inside his eyes.

  “It’s good.” Namjoon kissed Seokjin forehead.

  “Should we take a shower?” Namjoon suggested. Seokjin could only nodded. The soreness was still there.

  “Alright, let’s take a shower together.” Seokjin eyes went widen with it. S-shower together?

  “You can take it first.” Seokjin tried to hide his red face with his hands, but to no avail. Namjoon already had had his hand on Seokjin cheek, prevented him doing so.

  “Don’t be shy, baby. I saw all of yours last night.” Namjoon cooed.

  “Only if you carry me,” Seokjin tried to play hard. So he turned his back on Namjoon, forgetting that he was until Namjoon squeezed his globs. He yelped at it.

  “Anything for you,” And Namjoon successfully dragged Seokjin into the bathroom.

 

-

 

  This time, taking a shower, took Namjoon more then 30 minutes. You asked why? Because... well, he could convince Seokjin into a quick inside there. 

  When they came out, Namjoon walked out with a satisfy grin, along with a red face Seokjin.

  “I will have a meeting at 8,” Namjoon looked at the wall clock, 7:15, great. “So, we will have to have  breakfast outside real quick, then go to my company. When my meeting end, we will go to the shopping mall together.” Seokjin nodded. He liked Namjoon plans.

  They went to have breakfast at the small cozy cafe shop next to Namjoon company, before Namjoon driver drove them to the company.

  They gained a lot of stares from the employees, but Namjoon just felt the pride. The pride of having a beautiful angel all by himself. He smiled like a fool in love. This was the first time Namjoon felt this way toward someone, it did scared him a little. Even in his previous relationship, nothing seemed this strong pull to him. Maybe, maybe Seokjin was his possibility soulmate. Anyway, he didn’t care at all, not even a bit.

  Namjoon smiled fell when he entered his office. There, was his father, waiting for him on the sofa.

  “Oh, you arrived.” Seokjin could only stare, still nervous from all the stare he had received.

  “Father,” Namjoon called. Seokjin could only look down on the floor, had no idea what he should do.

  “Well, Namjoon I assumes you have a boyfriend now,” his father stood up, and walked toward them. “Head up, pretty boy.”

  Seokjin almost choked. What with this family? Always calling sappy nicknames. Still, Seokjin headed up as he had told to.

  “Wahh, you got a pretty boy for yourself. I don’t need to worry about you being all alone now.” His father pat Namjoon back. “I will be leaving this afternoon with your mother to Norway. We will stay there, and everything are already transferred to your name.”

  Namjoon choked “but-“

  “No but, boy. Father and mother are already old. Even though she’s sick, she still care about you. So do I. As I saw you happily smiled before you entered office with your boyfriend here, I know he will take a good care of you. You also will have Yoongi and Hoseok with you too. So don’t worry.”

  The old man hugged a watery eyes Namjoon, and a nervous Seokjin one last time, before he went out of door, singing about will have grandsons and daughters soon.

  “My father,” Namjoon chuckled. He turned to look at Seokjin, only to see him but his lip nervously.

  “What’s wrong, baby?” Namjoon asked.

  “Well, your father called me your boyfriend,” Namjoon nodded with his eyebrow quirked. “ I was wondering when d-did I become your boy-boyfriend?” Seokjin stuttered a bit.

  “Technically, when I said you’re mine, I mean mine in every possible way. My boyfriend, my baby, my sweet-“

  “No,” Seokjin stopped Namjoon midway, “I mean I’m a nobody. Remember who I am? Just a man who his stepfather exchange for-“

  Namjoon cut his speech,too, abruptly with kiss. He knew what Seokjin was a about going to say.

  “You’re my baby, sweetheart. I don’t care how I met you, how you end up with me. I just... I want you Seokjin. The moment I have seen you, I knew I need you to stay with me.” He kissed Seokjin nose. “Do you like me, baby?”

  “Yes, I like you, Joonie.” Seokjin smiled. His chest felt light now. Thanked to Namjoon.

  “Now, boyfriend. Can you wait for me in here because I have a meeting to attend.” Seokjin giggles cutely, and nodded. “ I will let someone bring you coffee and cake.”

  “Okay, boyfriend.” Seokjin replied, throwing his arms around Namjoon neck and hugged him. “ I will wait for you here.”

  Namjoon kissed his nose one more time, before he went out of the door. Smiled at everyone that walked past him. Because why not? He was in a good mood.

  Seokjin took the time he was left alone, touring himself around Namjoon office. Well, it was huge. 

  The decoration was great, just like his mansion. Their were two paintings on each well-paint cream walls, one to the left and one to the right. At corner, under left side painting, laid two sofas, opposite to each other, and a long coffee table.

  Seokjin took a look at Namjoon working desk, as expected, was a bit mess. So he rolled his sweater sleeves- Namjoon’s-and started tidy up. He collected all of the papers Namjoon threw on the floor, dumped it inside the bin. He arranged the documents all together, and neatly put it at the right of computer keyboard. 

  He looked at the clock on the wall, above the right painting, and nodded to himself. He had tidy Namjoon office for the past 30 minutes, great. He was about to put the pens, pencil, and clips into their boxes, when the door opened, revealing an angry looking women.

  Seokjin stood straight. Who was this woman?

  “Where is Namjoon?” That woman yelled at Seokjin. He frowned, about to asked why she yelled at him, when a slap made contact with his left cheek.

  Seokjin held his cheek, stumbled back a bit with watery eyes.

  “So you are the that take Namjoon away from me?” Seokjin couldn’t answer. What did she meant? By any mean, who was she?

  “Seokjin,” someone, Namjoon, shouted his name, and ran toward him. “What the hell are you doing in here, summi?”

  Namjoon furiously asked the woman-summi- while he inspected Seokjin burning cheek. Namjoon could see the tears inside his baby eyes threatened to fall.

  “Oppa, is this the that made you broke the engagement with me?” Namjoon saw red. How could this women dare to call Seokjin a ? 

  It was not a gentleman act to do this, but he saw red when summi called Seokjin ‘’, so he slapped her, hard.

  “If you dare calling him ‘’ one more ing time, I swear I will kill you.” Namjoon threatened. “And for your information, we have never had any promise of engagement or engagement before. So, off, go back to that er before I ing lose my temper.” Namjoon angrily pointed at the entrance.

  Summi, still crying from the slap, stubbornly stood there. “No, tell me what is good in this that made you choose him. ing tell me.”

  Namjoon, being a not so long-tempered person he was, pulled out the gun from the gun holder around his waist, pointed at Summi’s Head.

  “ you wanna know? The in here is you, summi. You are the one who ing cheated on me. Before I pulled the trigger, you should ing get out of my face.”

  With fear, Summi quickly picked her pulse and ran out, didn’t expect Namjoon to point the gun at her. A tender Namjoon who used to caressing her, point a damn gun at her head.

  Namjoon put the gun back, when he saw Summi was out of their sight, and turned to Seokjin.

  “Baby,” Seokjin haven’t uttered any words toward him. That made Namjoon worried. He admitted that he was afraid of losing Seokjin. “Let’s sit down first.”

  It was only a day since he got to call Seokjin as his. If he lost Seokjin, he wouldn’t know what to do. Seemed like Seokjin held a special place inside Namjoon’s heart, from yesterday.

  Namjoon guided Seokjin to the sofa, and let him sit down. “Baby, please hear me out, okay? I don’t want you to misunderstand about all of it. So please listen to me okay?”

  Seokjin nodded. He also didn’t want to jump to any conclusions too, so as well as gave Namjoon a chance to talk. Namjoon sighed in relief, before he started,

  “Summi, She was my girlfriend before. We went to study abroad together for 2 last years of university. I liked her a lot back then. So, I asked her out when we came back. On our second dates, I asked her to be my girlfriend. And she agreed. When it was our 1 year anniversary, being the fool for so long, I caught her cheating on me. I broke off everything with her. At that time, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok helped me managed both father’s legal and illegal businesses. My father gave me a right to do all of his business. I was only 22 when it happened.” 

  After I broke everything with her, I decided to shut myself and drown my pity self in works. And as the time went by, my father sort of wanted me into a relationship. He told me he was worried since I was already 25. I denied from time to time. I still hurt from the past. My father seemed to not like my denial, and also had seen how lonely I was, how I shut myself off, he threatened me if I didn’t get into any relationship in two days, it’s sound ridiculous, he will arrange me with Summi, since you know her father is also my father friend. 

  I prayed to god. I didn’t want anything with her. And to his kindness, god answered my prayer. Yesterday was the day my father talked to me about it, and I was so furious. Then, I met you. I’ve met an angel, who I know will cure my broken-hearted. I was so thankful. You have no idea how grateful I am to have met you. Seokjin, my baby, I was so happy that I’ve met you.” Seokjin pulled a crying Namjoon into a hug.

  Seokjin didn’t expect to hear anything of it. The strong Namjoon, also used to experience all of this heart broken thing.

  “It’s okay, Joonie. You have me now. I promise I will take a good care of you, like how you do to me. Shh,” Seokjin kissed Namjoon forehead.

  “Thank you,” Namjoon murmured weakly, still didn’t let go of Seokjin.

  They stayed like that for few more minutes, before Namjoon pulled away. 

  “Let’s go shopping.” Namjoon said. Seokjin nodded happily, before he went to get tissues to clean Namjoon tears. “I don’t want my past to ruin the mood.”

  “Does it hurt? Your cheek, baby.” Seokjin shook his head.

  “I used to have it worse than a slap.” Namjoon abruptly stopped. 

  “Who?” Seokjin bit his lips nervously. He didn’t mean to slip it out. But, the look of Namjoon could kill him, if he didn’t tell him now. “Stepfather.”

  Namjoon expression changed to that one pure anger look. Anyone that hurt his baby would get a punishment they deserved.” To Jimin and Taehyung too?” Seokjin nodded as Namjoon pulled out his phone.

  Namjoon quickly dialed someone number, then he spoke, “kill him, Hoseok. I don’t want that piece of to live anymore.” He ended the call quickly after that.

  “Joonie, w-what-“ 

  “Shh, I will take care of it. Beside, I have had enough of that old man lies.”

  “Still, he was a human, you can’t just-“

  “Do you know that he caused enough troubles to my gang? Last night, he lied toward a drug lord, saying that Yoongi told him to come and collect the heroine. And those ers were so dumb. They gave it to him. Last night, Yoongi got his lips split and some bones cracked.” Namjoon sighed.

  “So, think of me do society, my gang, and you a favor.” Seokjin looked down at the floor. He didn’t want Namjoon to kill anyone, but if he said so. And that jerk deserved this.

  “Let’s not talk about this, Joonie. I want ice cream.” Seokjin molded his expression back to happy. “I want fried chicken too.” 

  Namjoon chuckled at Seokjin, before he followed a happy Seokjin, who happily skipped out of the office.

 

-

* Tock tock tock * 

  Someone knocked Yoongi’s door. It was hard for Yoongi to move since he was caught of guard and got hit badly last night.

  “Come in,” Yoongi weakly shouted. 

  A head poked inside his room. He smiled upon seeing who was it.

  “H-Hyung,” Jimin said. “I bring you food and some medicines.” 

  Jimin pushed the door open, a little wide, and he carried a tray of everything he had said, into the bedroom. He put the tray on the night stand.

  “The nurse told me to let you have this after 8 hours. It will help you less the pain from your broken rips, Hyung.” Jimin helped Yoongi to sit up a little. He gave the medicines to Yoongi, and handed him the water. He happily swallowed the bitter things. 

  “Let’s me help you clean your lips,” Jimin was about to put the wet cotton to clean Yoongi lips, when a hand caught his wrist.

  “Jiminie, you know, the pain won’t go away even you clean it. Please, give this poor lips a oo so it can help lessen the pain fast.” 

  Jimin turned red like a tomato. He quickly retreated his hand back, startled by Yoongi words.

  Yoongi had known the boy would have turned red when he said those kind of things, but still he couldn’t help and a little. It was enduring to see the boy red face. He was so beautiful, and cute.

  A pouty pair of lips touched Yoongi, startled him out of his action.

  “B-better?” Jimin stuttered. He cleaned Yoongi lips. When he done, Yoongi still in his startled zone, he stood up quickly and took his leave, not before,

  “Please, get better soon Hyung. And don’t forget you food.” He smiled at Yoongi, then he was out of Yoongi room.

  Yoongi, who had just snapped out of his daze, smiled foolishly at the door. 

  Jimin gave a sign to Yoongi. A sign that he was about to open his heart for Yoongi. Yoongi knew the kid will be the death of his. But he didn’t mind, as long as he could call the boy as his.

 

-

  “Wohh,” Seokjin exclaimed. “So huge,” That were what left Seokjin mouth once he arrived at the shopping mall.

  There were not a lot of people there, since it was only 10 in the morning.

  “Let’s go, baby. You can buy whatever you want.” Namjoon pulled Seokjin gently inside.

  Seokjin ran to look at Gucci store that displayed new model shoes and clothes. Taehyung had always wanted a pair of Gucci shoes, and Seokjin wanted to get him one. But, upon seeing the price tag, Seokjin backed out.

  “So expensive, Joonie.” He pulled Namjoon away from the store window, when he asked what was he doing. “We can buy something more cheaper and not brand.”

  Namjoon rolled his eyes, before he pulled Seokjin inside the store.

  “Master Namjoon,” the manager came out to greet, “What can I help you with?”

  “No need, I will tour my boyfriend around the store a bit.” The manager nodded, before Namjoon pulled Seokjin along with him.

  “M-master?” Seokjin stared at him with wide eyes.

  Namjoon laughed at his cute reaction. “Yes, baby.” Namjoon teased, but then got into an explanation. “ what do you think I have a company for?”

  “Ohh, so you own this huge mall?” Namjoon nodded.

  “Others building that I would love to take you there too.” Seokjin listened in awe. 

  “Wow,” He didn’t hide his amusement at all.

  “So now, go pick whatever you want.” Seokjin hesitated.

  “But, it’s all expensive.” Seokjin reasoned.

  “Baby, I’m a master here. So to every stores, I will get 50%discount. Don’t worry.” Namjoon assured him.

  “Ohh, so can I buy some for Taehyung and Jimin too?” Namjoon nodded, smiling to Seokjin who still hesitant that asked.

  Namjoon really loved Seokjin for being caring. He even thought of his brothers even he went out to have fun.

  “Buy whatever you want baby.” Namjoon leaned down to kiss Seokjin, making Seokjin squeaked, from embarrassment and happiness.

  They were in public, ffs. But the look of happiness made Seokjin couldn’t stay mad at him at all.

  When Seokjin left the store, he got two pairs of Gucci shoes for his brothers, and a pair for himself.

  Namjoon pulled him into every stores they passed, told the staffs that Seokjin was his boyfriend, and got him lots of stuffs.

  Before Seokjin could have his chicken and ice cream, it was two in the afternoon, with many bags laid on the chair next to him.

  “We will went into that store, I still haven’t got you any.” That made Seokjin choked on his chicken.

  “Baby, careful.” Namjoon changed to sit beside, rubbed his back.

  “What the? Joonie, don’t speak like that.”

  “What?”

  “You-“ Namjoon bursted out laughing. He knew what Seokjin thought of.

  “Fine,” They continued to eat.

 

-

  “All done, sir.” Hoseok nodded, as he saw how the man was dead due to their tortured. That was this man punishment for touching what was Namjoon.

  He went to the toilet, and peed, before went outside and cleaned his hand at the sink.

  After drying his hands, he walked upstairs to his room, inside their territory warehouse, above the dungeon. He opened his door, to only greet with a cute sight before him.

  Taehyung was taking a nap on the sofa. He must have passed out when he waited for Hoseok. He chuckled, as he dropped the blanket on Taehyung.

  He had taken Taehyung to the warehouse, since Taehyung wanted to see it and to see his stepfather, before Namjoon called him. 

  He was more than gladly to do it. The brushes on Taehyung arms only angered him even more when he knew their source.

  So, he told Taehyung to wait for him, as he got down stair to do some ‘business’. Taehyung, knew what Hoseok referring to since he had heard the conversation, begged Hoseok to not torture the man to dead, but Hoseok couldn’t, his blood was boiling at the thought of what that man did to his beloveds, beside it was Namjoon order. So they had to.

  “It was for our good. Yoongi hyung suffered because of his lie. And it’s also Namjoon words. Don’t worry. Their will be no more him for you to worry about anymore.” 

  And Hoseok went down to finish everything.

  Taehyung stirred, as if he felt someone watched him. And it was. Hoseok who was watching with a smile on his face.

  “Noon noon, taetae.”

  “Noon noon to you to, hyungie. Are you done?” Taehyung asked. He didn’t want to say the actual words. 

  “All done. Let’s head home okay? I promise to bring you and Jimin out for shopping tomorrow.” And Hoseok helped Taehyung up.

  He nuzzled his nose at the shy boy cheek one last time, before he urged him to leave the room.

  Hoseok felt like a lucky man, when Taehyung cling to him once he was outside. He knew that he could call the boy as his sooner or later. Hoseok had never read a sign wrong before.

-

  “Can we go inside the market?” Seokjin pointed to the store that sold foods, snacks...etc, once they arrived at the ground floor. 

  Namjoon couldn’t say no when Seokjin was so enthusiastic so much about buying foods.

  They end up went inside, as Namjoon pushed the cart, Seokjin picked the food. A while later, Namjoon told him, he will go and pick some ice cream for Seokjin. Nodding and tiptoeing, Seokjin kissed Namjoon cheek, before he ran off to the ‘Snack’ aisle.

  After he picked three bags of chips, he was about to go and find Namjoon, when he spotted it. He stood in front of it for 5 minutes, before he decided to bring it with him.

  When they went to check out, he told Namjoon to go and called their driver, letting him pay the for foods. Namjoon, without suspicion, did as what Seokjin told him, and handed his card to the cashier.

  After Namjoon dropped him at home, he went out to do some business, he went into their share bedroom. He kept it, somewhere among the space in the closet that Namjoon gave him for his clothes, with his clothes covered.

  He took one of the it, that he just took one out, and went downstairs to check on his brothers. Wanted to give the things he bought for them to them.

  That wasn’t what Seokjin expected when he opened the door to Jimin and Taehyung room. There were Jimin draped all over a split lips Yoongi’s chest, and Taehyung cuddles with Hoseok.

  Namjoon told him how his cousins were good guys, that Seokjin could trust them. Maybe, he could trust his brothers with them. Let’s hope his baby brothers won’t have heartbroken.