Chapter 5

The deal leads to love

“Hyungie, I’m bored.” Jimin pouted at Yoongi who was working on the table.

  “Baby, But hyung need to work. Please, wait a few more minutes.” Yoongi nothing but begged. He knew when he didn’t give Jimin enough attention, his baby will become a whiny baby. Yoongi was tired and was not ready to deal with it.

  “Okayy. But, one condition,” Yoongi looked at him, and quirked his left eyebrow in question. “You have to fill me, so full, until I can feel it in my stomach.”

  “My Baby is tonight,” Jimin pouted And whined at him. “Of course, baby. Hyung will gladly do that for you.” 

  Jimin, satisfied with Yoongi words, told Yoongi to finish it hurry. He opened his phone, a new model that Yoongi just got for him, and wanted to see the picture they took together, some were innocence but some were not. That when he stumbled onto one picture.

  “Holy fuxk,” Jimin screamed, jumped right out of the bed and ran to the door.

  Yoongi was a bit startled. Before he could ask why Did Jimin screamed, he already had ran outside. Yoongi assumed he must go to find Taehyung. 

  Normally, Yoongi would shrug it off, but if Jimin swore it meant it was a big matter, so he followed.

  The look in horror on Hoseok told him something was wrong once he had arrived at the said person room. Definitely wrong. 

  “What’s wrong?” He pushed the door open, invited himself into Hoseok room.

  “Is that true, Jimin?” Jimin only nodded. He looked stressed and worried. Did something bad happen? So, Yoongi asked,

  “What is happening?” Yoongi went to sit next to Jimin who was shaking like he was about to cry.

  “Seokjin hyung asked Jimin to buy him pills. And Jimin forgot.” Taehyung explained, looked calmly, but his voice said otherwise.

  “It’s been 12 days. What should I do?” Jimin hid his face inside his knees, began to sob.

  “What pills? Why is it important for Seokjin?” The answered startled the living hell out of him when Taehyung answered.

  “Birth control pills.”

  “What-why?” Yoongi asked, still bewildered with the answer. What did they mean? 

  Hoseok massaged his temples soothingly. Yoongi looked from Hoseok to Taehyung and then to Jimin.

  Jimin sighed. Yoongi should know about this as well.

  “Well...” Jimin went into details for Yoongi.

 

-

 

  It was five days after that incident that something weird happened. 

  In the morning, Seokjin woke up with a headache and felt like vomiting. Sometimes between the morning and the dawn. 

  He had to sneak to the bathroom quietly, sometimes so he didn’t wake Namjoon up.

  The past few weeks, he had been busy. He hadn’t had much time in caring about all of this. He hadn’t had a proper meal, too. 

  Recently, the works and deals came crashed down on Namjoon Shoulder, both legal and illegal. Seokjin couldn’t bear with seeing his love doing all of it alone, so he helped. He helped until he forgot to take care of himself.

  “Baby, are you alright?” Namjoon asked in a panicked voice.

  Upon hearing Seokjin footstep, running in hurry to the bathroom in one dawn, Namjoon woke up after him, to see Seokjin crouched down to toilet level and vomited his foods out.

  “I’m fine. Stomachache, I guess.” Namjoon helped him standing up.

  He took Seokjin to the sink and helped him brush his teeth. He washed some of pale Seokjin snorts from his nose, and also helped him walked back to their bed.

  “Stay at home today. I will leave work early, and bring you your favorite food.” Seokjin nodded. He wanted to argue, but his stomach and head hurt so bad. So he agreed.

  Namjoon left Seokjin on the bed, told him to get rest. While he was dressing to get ready, it was already 6 o’clock, he kept on staring at Seokjin. Should he bring Seokjin to the hospital?

  “Baby, should we go to hospital? You don’t look good.” He went to sit down beside Seokjin, after he zipped his pants.

  He pat Seokjin Head lovely, before bend down and kissed him all over his face. 

  Seokjin smiled at the contact.

  “A few hours rest will be fine.” Seokjin lifted his hand weakly to arrange Namjoon tie. His Namjoonie still couldn’t tied it properly. “I will be fine. Go to work now, honey.” 

  Namjoon, even he still felt uneasy, nodded his head. He leaned down, and gave a last peck on his beloved boyfriend’s lips.

  “Take care,” And Namjoon got up and went out of the room. Some minutes later, the sound of the front door closed announced Seokjin that Namjoon had already left.

  As his eyelids became more heavy, Seokjin let it dropped. and fell asleep.

  That time, he had a weird dream. It was about a baby. A beautiful baby boy which he was carrying and singing to him. Seokjin smiled in his sleep.

 

-

 

  Namjoon couldn’t concentrate on his work. One he was worry about his company profit. Two Seokjin was at home, feeling sick and Namjoon couldn’t be there to look after him. 

  Then his phone suddenly rang. “Hyung...” It was Jimin voice.

  “Jimin, what’s wrong?” Something serious must have happened. He heard siren.

  “Jin hyung, he...” Namjoon was stunned. His baby. What had happened to his baby?

  “Where are you? I will come,” Namjoon didn’t care about other stuffs, he just grabbed his car key and ran toward the elevator like a mad man. 

  “Hospital downtown,” Taehyung, it was Taehyung voice, “hurry Hyung, Seokjin hyung needs you,”

  Namjoon ran out of the building, earning stares from his workers. But, he couldn’t bring himself to care.

  Once he was inside and started his car, Namjoon quickly speeded up to 80km/h. He broke whatever laws out there, and drove as fast as he could to the said place.

 

-

 

  Seokjin woke up again around noon. The sunlight was shining on his face, making him stirred from his rest. 

  His stomach growling loudly, telling him to go and find something to eat since he already spit his food out. 

  Seokjin went to their closet to find some suitable clothes for him since he was still in his pajamas.

  He looked through some of his clothes and realize his black tee and sweatpants that Namjoon bought him was still in the laundry room. He pouted, and went to Namjoon side of clothes that he stumbled on the bottle.

  Seokjin lifted the bottle to inspect, still in his headache state, and his eyes went wide. The bottle of birth control pill. 

  Seokjin mind went wild. This couldn’t be.... he shook the bottle, hoping somehow it still had some left. When he heard no sound from the bottle, Seokjin collapsed on the floor.

  Memories came flashed down on him:

 

  “Babe, hurry up.” Seokjin could heard Namjoon urged him since he they were a bit late. 

  “In a minute,” He answered and sneaked the pill he held in his hand into the bathroom.

  He didn’t stopped properly to take the pill. When he was running inside the bathroom, he slipped and accidentally spilled most of the pills into the toilet. Seokjin face moped in horror.

  ‘What should he do?’ He asked himself. He looked at the only remind pill in the bottle and quickly swallowed it. 

  He looked at his watch and seemed like he had no time. He flushed the toilet. 

  Seokjin quickly took a picture of the bottle and sent it to Jimin. Asking him if he could help Seokjin got another bottle. 

  When Seokjin was done, he quickly threw the bottle into the bin and ran downstairs to Namjoon. 

 

  Seokjin remembered it all clearly. He wanted to laugh at himself for being careless, but he couldn’t. Because the last thing he knew, his head already met with the cold hard floor. 

  

-

  

  He should have known better. The look on Seokjin this morning was not good. He should have skipped work, and stayed with his baby. He should have.

  When he arrived at the entrance, he just threw the car key to the security there, and ran to the emergency room as fast as he could.

  There, he saw Jimin and Taehyung curled up together. Did... no! This couldn’t be!

  “J-Jimin,” Namjoon murmured to him when he stopped in front of Jimin,

  “Hyung,” Jimin wailed, as he stood up and hugged him. “It’s all my fault.”

  “N-no, Jimin ah, it’s not.”

  Taehyung hugged Jimin from behind, and Namjoon hugged both of them.

  “What had happened? Seokjin, he...” In Namjoon peripheral vision, he could see Yoongi and hoseok arrived shortly after him. But, all he cared now was Seokjin. What had happened? 

  Before Jimin couldn’t answer, the door of the emergency room opened. The nurses pushed Seokjin out of it, as the doctor asked for his guidance.

  “Park Seokjin-ssi family,” The doctor called.

  “I-I’m his boyfriend, doctor.” Namjoon answered. “What was happening to my boyfriend?”

  The doctor looked at the clip, and back at the Namjoon.

  “Don’t worry,sir. The patient is okay. Due to the expiration of birth control pill and his unhealthy meals, it caused him to feel light head, and vomit. And, for the baby. It’s also safe because luckily the patient did not take the pill when the baby is formed.” 

  The doctor informed Namjoon. 

  After the doctor speech, Namjoon stood there, speechless. What was Seokjin doing with birthday control? And the real question was what did he mean the baby?

  “E-excuse me, sir!” Namjoon stuttered, still couldn’t grab the situation. “What did you mean ‘the baby’?”

  “Ohh! Yes, the patient was born with a gift. A gift of having a feminine body function. He’s in a rare case, since not lots of men have this function.” The doctor explained. Then he excused himself when the nurse asked for his presence, leaving a utterly shocked Namjoon in front of the emergency room.

  “H-Hyung,” Taehyung called him softly. He tried to get hold of Namjoon hand.

  But, Namjoon didn’t hear him. His legs was carrying him toward Seokjin room.

  When he opened the door, pale Seokjin was laid on the mattress. He looked so small. He looked so fragile that all Namjoon wanted to do was to protect him from everything. Namjoon walked toward the bed, and absent mindlessly took a seat beside Seokjin’s bed.

  Everything felt motionless. Namjoon couldn’t even think straight on what to ask. Couldn’t think straight on what to know and what to do. Everything was blur.

  Because right now, in his brain, there was only one question,

  “Why didn’t Seokjin tell me?” Namjoon whisper-asked himself. 

  He felt like a failure. Did Seokjin trust him? Was him enough to earn Seokjin trust? Did he make Seokjin felt insecure? Those questions all were running inside his mind, and it hurt him to think Seokjin didn’t trust him. That he was untrustworthy.

  “Hyung, we can explain.” Jimin spike softly. 

  Right now, all they had to do was to explain to Namjoon. The last thing they wanted was anger clouded Namjoon judgement and everything turned out worse.

  Namjoon turned his attention from Seokjin, toward Jimin and Taehyung.

  Jimin and Taehyung took a seat on the sofa to the left of Seokjin bed, opposite from where Namjoon sat. 

  “Well, mama had told us about Seokjin hyung is a special person. He’s blessed with a gift. Since he’s a little, he have always taken care of us, like mama did. Mama said this was because Seokjin is blessed, and told us to keep it as a secret. To protect Seokjin hyung. Mama didn’t want anyone bullying him because they knew that he is specially different.” Jimin stated.

  “Even without telling others, students at Hyung high school and university had always picked on him. There was times that they called him ‘gay bastard’. Hyung kept it all to himself. Hyung cried all day, most of the time. Also that one time, Hyung locker himself inside his bedroom until me and Jimin found him faint. 

  And before Hyung dropped out, they bullied Hyung by painted his locker pink, telling him he was a girl and a girl shouldn’t use blue locker.” Taehyung said.

  Jimin sighed, as Yoongi rubbed his back. He stared straight at Namjoon and continued,

  “Hyung had two part time job after mama case and dropped out. No one financially support us. Before we met you, stepfather had tried to take advantage of him. He was a bastard. We hit him, and he ran away. Until the day that Yoongi hyung and Hoseok Hyung came, that we met him again.” Taehyung and Jimin nodded at what they said.

  “But, still why didn’t he tell me?” Namjoon still asked the same question. Because why not? Did Seokjin not trust him at all? 

  “Hyung always doubt himself. He uses to say how he is a burden to everyone. And...” Jimin seemed hesitant, so did Taehyung. 

  “Tell us,” Hoseok held Taehyung hand.

  “He used to try to poison himself, but we caught him.” 

  Both of the twin felt their eyes warmed with tears. Their Seokjin Hyung had had enough. 

  Their own boyfriend pulled them into their arm.

  Namjoon sighed after all the stories by the twin. He indeed needed to ask and comfort Seokjin by himself. How could his baby think of himself like this? Seokjin deserved everything in this world.

  “So, why didn’t you two tell me before when you know Seokjin will stubbornly not tell me anything?” Taehyung and Jimin pouted.

  “We wanted, too. But it Seokjin hyung place to tell you.”

  “Don’t you afraid if I doesn’t know, I will make the same mistake to Seokjin?” Namjoon massaged his temples.

  “We trust you,hyung. We have never seen Seokjin hyung smiles this much since mama death and everything. We also guessed he told you. But, we’re wrong.” Jimin replied.

  Taehyung looked at Namjoon and saw how red his face was. He was afraid, and he unconsciously bursted out, “Are you mad at us?” 

  “Nope, Little boys. Hyung is thankful that you trust Seokjin with me. And thank you for telling me, now.” Namjoon smiled at them. It was not their fault, beside he felt better to know that Seokjin’s brothers trusted him, and Seokjin himself was happy with him.

  The sound of heart monitor beeped inside the room. Namjoon turned his attention back to Seokjin. His poor Seokjin! 

  No matter what Seokjin was going to explain himself, he won’t blame him. He promised himself to protect this boy from now on. 

  “Yoongi hyung, please bring the kid home,” He spoke to Yoongi even though his attention was all on Seokjin. “And Hosoek-“

  “I know. Me and Yoongi hyung will look after the company and others for you.” Both of Namjoon cousin nodded at him. He was really thankful for having both of these men as his family.

  “Thanks, bros. You two are the best.” Namjoon turned to wink at them, as they faked gagging.

  “We will go now. I will have a person send you two foods.” The four of them stood up and left the room.

  After they all gone, Namjoon still sat on the chair, holding Seokjin hand.

  “Please wake up soon, my little precious baby.” Namjoon murmured to himself. He kissed Seokjin hand one last time before laid his head beside Seokjin hand and slept along with Seokjin.

 

  Seokjin woke up to the feeling of his throat, head and back hurt. He tried to move, but there was a hand held his hand tightly. He turned to his right, and saw Namjoon closed his eyes. He smiled to him and admire the man, the man once he was scared of, now to think of not having this man with him, Seokjin was even more scared.

  Namjoon must heard his thought, as he woke up, and sleepily looked at Seokjin.

  “Hey,” Namjoon called.

  “Joonie, where am I?” Seokjin asked. He looked to the left and right, the room looked like a hospital room.

  “Hospital room.” Seokjin eyes went wide.

  “What am I doing in a hospital?” 

  “Apparently, the pill you took is expired, also you didn’t have proper meals. So, it made you went unconscious. Our baby is fine, though.”

  Seokjin started at Namjoon liked he was an alien. But when the word ‘pill’ and ‘baby’ sinked in, Seokjin eyes once again went wide. Like balloons.

  “O-our B-baby?” Seokjin stuttered.

  He remembered the pill he spilled weeks ago. And he remembered he faint today because of the ‘pill’ memory too. So, was that mean...did he get pregnant?

  “Seokjin,” It was rare that Namjoon called him by his name, and that made Seokjin scared. His eye was already watering. “Why did you tell me about... about all of it?” 

  Seokjin couldn’t control his emotions as he let it all out. He let the sob and tears out. He was crying like a baby.

  “I’m sorry. I-I... should... I didn’t... I’m scared. I’m scared what i-if you get disgusted of me? I was B-born with this weird condition. Namjoon, Please- please don’t hate me. Don’t leave me.” Seokjin tried to hold Namjoon hand, but Namjoon pulled it out of his grip.

  That made Seokjin cried even more. He attempted to pull the cover to cover himself, but before he could do so, two large palms cradled his face.

  “Shh, shh, baby. Don’t cry. I don’t hate you and I won’t go anywhere.” Namjoon kissed his forehead. “I’m not disgusted of you or anything. I’m so glad that I have an angel who has blessed with a special gift. Thank you for staying with me, baby. Thank you for giving me a family.” 

  Namjoon looked down at Seokjin, as his right thumb caressing seokjin cheek.

  “You’re okay with it?” Namjoon nodded.

  “Perfectly okay with it. In fact, I’m so happy so please Stop crying, baby. Don’t want you to hurt your eyes, and getting exhausted. You should sleep. Our baby also needs to rest too.” Seokjin nodded in relief. But the hiccups still spilled from his mouth.

  “I’m sorry for hiding it from you, Joonie.” Namjoon shook his head.

  “It’s fine. But from now on, please don’t hide anything from me. Share everything with me. I’m your boyfriend right?” Seokjin nodded.

  “I love you so much, Joonie. Do you know that?” Seokjin voice wet, whispered.

  “I know. And you should know I love you, too, Baby.” Namjoon kissed Seokjin forehead. “And I love you too, little Jinnie.” 

  Namjoon bent down to kiss Seokjin tummy. The action caused Seokjin bursted out laughing. 

  “Will you be okay having a family with me, Joonie?” He asked once he calmed down a bit.

  “Baby, Jinnie, sweetheart, I would have never have it in other way. Beside, I’ve never wished for anyone to be my kids mother. Only you, sweetheart.” Namjoon went in to nuzzled his nose with Seokjin’s. Making Seokjin heart combusted with love.

  “Thank you,” Seokjin said.

  “That should be me thanking you, baby. Thank you for staying with me, for choosing me as your happiness.” Seokjin smiled. 

  “I love you,Joonie.” Seokjin murmured softly. The effect of serum and his headache made him felt sleepy again.

  When Seokjin closed his eyes, he heard Namjoon softly whispered, “I love you, too” next to his ears.

 

-

 

  “Come on, Joonie. It’s not like I’m going to break.” Seokjin pouted.

  After he woke up second time, Namjoon said he will transfer Seokjin back home and had health care there. But Seokjin protested, saying he was fine. That he just needed more rest. And promised not to overwork himself. Namjoon also banned Seokjin from office work.

  When the nightfall, Seokjin started to feel . He disturbed the living hell out of Namjoon. He pouted when Namjoon denied and told him he still not feeling unwell, and should rest instead. Seokjin gave him a silent treatment until Namjoon gave in and made love to him. 

  Namjoon made love to him this time was so tender. He afraid Soekjin would break, but Seokjin wanted it other way.

  “Baby, But our baby...” Seokjin rolled his eyes at Namjoon, before he pushed his hips back at Namjoon, making Namjoon choked.

  Seokjin began to moan again, due to his own action. Damn, Namjoon filled him so well. Both length and size. He felt like their first time.

  “Don’t hold back, Joonie.” That was it. The sentence broke every spell of ‘keep under control’ inside Namjoon, making his beast came out at the surface.

  “You ask for this,baby.” Namjoon growler and smirked, before pulled the cover over them.

 

-

 

  “I will go to Yoongi hyung room, tae. I won’t be able to wake up on time tomorrow if our hyung keep doing this.” Jimin had his ear phone plugged inside his ears, with bombast music helping him cover all of his hyung moan.

  “Me too,” Taehyung face-palmed himself. He should have bought that soundproof earphone.

  The twin existed the room quickly, didn’t have any intention on staying to hear what their hyung gonna moan over.

  Jimin, went to Yoongi’s and Taehyung, went to Hoseok, decided they will move in next day with love, to avoid any sleepless night caused from their hyung night activities.