Chapter 7

The deal leads to love

  Old people said after rain, sky cleared. But for Namjoon was after rain, it was a storm, a ing huge storm. Damnit!

  Seriously, he was an adult for crying out loud, and he had to misplaced where he put the ring, the one that had saved him on that certain day.

  To Namjoon, it held a special meaning. It was the first eye catching ring that once Namjoon gave it a glance, he liked it. It also was the one that Namjoon certainly sure will fit Seokjin finger well. Also, it was the one that saved both him and Seokjin on that eventful day.

  It held a special meaning that it difficult to give it a price. It was priceless.

  Yoongi kept it when the doctor had handed all of Namjoon’s priorities. And he gave it back to namjoon three weeks after he had fully recovered. 

  But now, he had to forget where he kept the ring and process to make Yoongi and Hoseok angry. Damn!

  “Where is Namjoon?” Yoongi aggressively yelled for him. Namjoon who was inside of his room, winced at the sound. He had to be quick. The last thing he wanted today was to deal with Yoongi wrath.

  Today was Seokjin sixth appointment also his 6months of pregnancy. Namjoon had told Yoongi about he wanted to propose properly to Seokjin today. 

  After the appointments ended, Yoongi asked the twin to distract Seokjin. Both of the twin agreed with the plan, and they lied to Seokjin that they needed clothes and more school materials. Asked Seokjin if he could help them picking everything. Seokjin being Seokjin couldn’t say no, especially to his brothers. So, at that moment, he was occupied, oblivious about the three cousins plan.

  They had planned on having a small party in the nursery room with only six of them, seven include baby Jungkook, after the proposal since Mr. and Mrs. Kim couldn’t come due to the weather. 

  Now, the only thing that Yoongi and Hoseok hadn’t planned was Namjoon losing his mind inside his bedroom, yelling and asking god where the hell did he keep the ring.

  “I will go look af-“ 

  “I’m coming!” Namjoon ran out of his room, tie clumsily loosen, shirt a little wrinkle, and he almost dropped the ring box at the running time.

  “Namjoon,” Yoongi sighed. His giant cousin!

  He should have gone inside the room and helped Namjoon find the box and picked out his outfit. It looked like Namjoon went to the funeral, all in black with his messy hair and sweat all over his forehead.

  “Hobi,” Yoongi sighed. “Help him with the outfit, will you?”

  Hoseok nodded before he pushed Namjoon back into his bedroom. Not before Namjoon threw the box to Yoongi. Just in case his clumsy self forgot where he kept.

  Yoongi went to the nursery, not after he shook his head at his cousin, checking the light, the speaker, and the food. All set. 

  Yoongi beamed at himself. All he hoped was Namjoon to have the happiness he deserved.

  Just as he was checking the speaker, the door cracked open. Namjoon, in purple shirt, came shuffled in with Hoseok trailed behind.

  “Yes, this look better.” Yoongi gave two thumb up. Hoseok smugly smiled.

  “Well, let rehearsal your speech.” Hoseok pushed Namjoon into the place where the proposal would start.

  Namjoon inhaled a big gulp of air, before he did an ‘okay’ sign to Yoongi and Hoseok. 

 

-

 

  “We should eat first before we head home,” Seokjin suggested.

  He had been helped his baby brothers with their need. Now, he and Jungkook baby were hungry. They wanted some foods.

  “Ahh! I’m sorry, hyungie. We have an assignment to do. We have to go to meet our team after drop you at home. We can’t stay too long.” Taehyung pulled out his most fake apologies look, so Seokjin would believe him.

  “Alright, school is more important. Guess I will have Joonie buy me food then.” Jimin and Taehyung beamed at him. They mentally high five.

  They gave their bodyguard all the plastic bags as they dragged Seokjin back to their car. 

  The exchange of knowing look between the twin went unnoticed by seokjin.

 

-

 

  “Good luck, you two.” Seokjin waved goodbye to his brothers as the driver drove out of their gate.

  Jimin and Taehyung giggled excitedly inside the car. Well, The game was just started.

 

-

 

  “Joonie,” Seokjin yelled for his boyfriend. Damn, why the house was so silent? Where were the maids? Where were Namjoon bodyguards? Where were his cousins in law?

  Jin took off his shoes before he walked up the stair with Jungkook inside him. One of his hand was on his belly. Nowadays, it had became his habit of having one hand on his belly. It made him felt love and safe, knowing their bundle of joy was still inside and with him.

  Seokjin panted as he climbed up to his bedroom. It was all too silent that made Seokjin scared. What was all of this? Where were everyone?

  “Joonie,” Seokjin cracked their bedroom door open, hoping to see his boyfriend inside. But it was empty. No one was inside.

  Seokjin pouted. Namjoon had promised him that they would have a dinner together. So where was he now? Seokjin and Jungkook were hungry. 

  Seokjin eyes watery at the thought of possibility of Namjoon forgot their promise. He walked toward the nursery direction. He thought to himself that he should stay inside Jungkook room. He wanted to prank Namjoon for forgetting their promise.

  Seokjin pouted as he pushed open the door. He slipped inside quietly. He walked a bit to the left to opened the light. However, when the light , he was shocked.

  Rose petals was scattered on the floor, shaped in an arrow, pointed to the small doorway carved to the left of the main door that made the room separated from the sleeping room. Curios, Seokjin waddled to where its point to.

  He was about to arrive at the small doorway, when the light which he had , shut down. Then, the light in another room came to life. 

  The next room floor was scattered in rose petals, with many fairytale bulbs hanging from the ceiling, making it look like that one place where the ball took place in fairytales, and there were two tables of food at the end of the room, right side of baby crib, opposite of the doorway.

  Seokjin smiled, wondering what did Namjoon up to. He walked into the room. He looked around at each walls that he noticed there were mostly sticked his picture from him sleeping, to him having a huge tummy being rub by Namjoon.

  Seokjin walked to the, right side of him, wall. It was not like the left wall hadn’t had enough pictures, but the right wall was more interesting. It mostly were photos of him being all -dazed. Namjoon must take it when he was tired and fell asleep from their night activities.

  “So...” someone spoke. Seokjin didn’t need to turn around to know who was the owner of the voice. He knew it by heart.

  “What was all of-huh?” Seokjin was about to ask about of these cheesy things that Namjoon did. But he was faced with a smiling Namjoon, down on his right knee in front of him. “Joonie...”

  “Jin, from the first time I saw you, I’ve known you are the one for me. You know my line of work, yet you doesn’t back out and stay with me.  You know about my past love, yet you stayed with me. You give all of you to me without any hesitant. You make me realize without you I have no life. We may start off with something call ‘deal exchange debt’ but as time go by, I’ve realized that it’s not just ‘the deal’. It’s more than that. My heart always scream your name. I can’t picture myself without you or our kids. So, will you hold out your left hand for this man to make him the happiest man alive?”

  Silent. Seokjin had his hand on his mouse. He didn’t say anything. The tears just freely flew. A few minutes passed, but Seokjin still didn’t say anything.

  “I’m sorry, baby,” Namjoon sighed. Maybe it was not a right time yet. “I will give y-“

  Namjoon stopped dead when he saw Seokjin stick out his left hand to him.

  “Now, Mr. Kim. Put the ring on me before I change my mind.” Seokjin teary smiled.

  Namjoon gasped at him. But, he didn’t stay shocked too long, afraid Seokjin would change his mind. He quickly slide the ring on the Seokjin. The size was perfectly fit.

  “Wow,” Seokjin exclaimed. “Joonie, Th-“

  “Thank you, sweetheart. Thank you for choosing me. I can not wait to officially call you Kim Seokjin.” Namjoon hugged him tight as he did the same to the said man.

  “I should be the one who thank you. You’ve saved us. You’ve protected us. You give us a roof to stay under even though you doesn’t need to. Thank you, Joonie. Thank you.” Seokjn emotionally cried on Namjoon embrace.

  “I can’t imagine my life with your sweetheart. Please, stay with me forever!” Seokjin nodded.

  He would do anything in his will power to stay with Namjoon forever. In this life and in others life.

  “I will. I love you,” Seokjin tightened their hug. The hug with the man he loved the most. The hug with the person he gave his heart to. 

  “I love you, too, so much.” Namjoon pulled them away as he gave Seokjin a lovely kiss.

  They kissed like they had just met each other after 10 years. They kissed as if tomorrow would never come. They kissed from their sincere love. They kissed as if they were meant to be with each other from long time ago because in there eyes, no one can replace one of them. They kissed until Yoongi rolled his eyes and yelled at them.

  “Yah, I’m hungry.”

  Upon hearing Yoongi’s, they pulled away and pressed their forehead together. 

  “I love you, wifey.” Namjoon whispered.

  “I love you, husband.” Seokjin smiled,” but as much as I love to stay with you like this, me and Kookie are hungry now.”

  Seokjin pouted when Namjoon laughed at him once they pulled away. 

  “Right, let your husband feed you.”

  They heard Jimin and Taehyung fake gaging. But they couldn’t careless. 

  That night was so beautiful. Seokjin laughed and ate with his beloved people.

  Seokjin knew his new chapter with Namjoon was about to start.

 

-

 

Three months later

 

  The hall decorated full of flowers. Namjoon parents had flied back to host the ceremony. Seokjin was adored by everyone that came, especially Mrs.Kim, his mother in law.

  The ceremony went well. Jimin and Taehyung cried their eyes out when his Hyung was asked to exchange his vow with Namjoon.

  “In my life, after the fault of my past love, I have never believed in love. I saw it as a pain, a useless and weak thing. I hate the very thought of its concept, love. But, Park Seokjin, when you came into my life, the wall I built to protect my heart broke down. You have became my star, my moon and my sun. I love you so much. Lets start our new chapter of life from now on, Kim Seokjin.” 

  Seokjin wailed like a baby after Namjoon said. He threw himself and hugged Namjoon tight with a soft whispering of I love you’s.

  “You idiot, you make me cry on our wedding day.” Everyone laughed. “I love you. More than word can say. You’ve taken care of me. You’ve taken care of my brothers. You’ve taken care of us even though we were just the deal in exchange with the debt. I love you so much, so let’s start our chapter together. I’m ready to give all of me.”

  The crowd cheered for them.

  “Kim Namjoon, will you take Seokjin as your fully spouse? No matter what happen in the future?” 

  “I do,”

  “Park Seokjin, will you take Namjoon as your fully spouse? No matter what happen in the future?”

  “I do,”

  The priest asked them to exchange the rings. Jimin and Taehyung were the one who bear the rings, both of them wore the same grin on their face.

  “Now, I officially announce you husband and husband, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin.”

  The crowd all cheered once again. 

  Namjoon surged forward to claim Seokjin lips fully. Everyone cooed at them, but not Seokjin.

  Seokjin pushed Namjoon away, panted softly as he clutched his stomach.

  “J-Joonie,” Seokjin moaned in pain as his knees bucked downward. 

  Everyone stood up, screamed in fear, but Namjoon caught him first.

  “Baby, what’s wrong?” Namjoon asked in panicked. 

  “Joonie, K-Kookie is coming,”

  That all what got Namjoon on his full speed mood. He carried the in pain Seokjin in bridal style as he ran to the entrance. Yoongi got the car ready, which Namjoon was thankful for, and Namjoon got in.

  The ride to the hospital was a painful for both of them, Seokjin was painfully crying, and Namjoon was painfully worrying about his beloved one.

  “Shh, it’s okay,” Namjoon whispered and kissed Seokjin every time the mother moaned in pain when the contractions hit.

  “It hurt, Joonie,” Seokjin was crying out loud. Even Yoongi, who was driving, glanced back at him, worrying.

  They rushed Seokjin to the labor room once they’d arrived.

  “Please change your clothes,sir,” the nurse gave Namjoon the anti-virus labor clothes. Namjoon quickly worked on it because he couldn’t keep Seokjin in pain, alone.

  “I’m here, baby.” Namjoon whispered, when the nurse let him in the room.

   Namjoon let Seokjin held on his hand tight, didn’t even care when Seokjin nails dig inside his palm. 

  “Please, push hard when I count to three,” The doctor in charge asked Seokjin.

  “One, two, three, push,”

  Seokjin screamed. The pain was too much. It felt like something ripped his private part open. 

  He almost gave up at the fourth try. But, he remembered he soon will meet his beloved child, so it gave strength to him.

  After 3 hours of labor, the sound of a new born baby cry echoed inside the room.

  “He’s so beautiful, just like you,” Namjoon teary cooed. The nurse put their son on Namjoon cradle.

  His son, Kim Jungkook, was with them now. 

  “See, sweetheart?” Namjoon put Jungkook on Seokjin cradle. Seokjin cooed at his son.

  “Welcome to our world, Kookie,” before Seokjin passed out cold.

 

-

 

“Kookie ah, careful baby,” Namjoon scolded his baby boy. 

  Time flew so fast. Jungkook was already 6 years old this year. 

  Today was his first day at elementary school. He was so excited to go there. He smiled so wide when they parked in front of the school. He didn’t even cry like others kid when Namjoon dropped him inside his classroom. 

  “Daddy,” Jungkook excitingly ran out of the gate once he spotted his daddy. He ran into a welcome arms.

  “Next time don’t run like that, okay?” Namjoon scolded him again. 

  Jungkook looked up at his daddy, pouted and nodded. “I’m sorry, Daddy. Kookie won’t do it again.” 

  Namjoon chuckled at Jungkook cuteness. He was so gone for his baby boys, both big and small.

  “Apology accepted.” Namjoon carried his baby toward the parking lot in front of the school. 

  Along the way, Jungkook told Namjoon how today he made friends with everyone, and teacher praised him for being a good boy.

  “A good boy should receive an ice cream treat, shouldn’t he?” Namjoon asked once he slid the door open. Jungkook frantically nodded.

  “You can’t spoil him like that, Joonie.” Seokjin replied to Namjoon.

  “But, mommy, Kookie is a good boy today,” he pouted up at Seokjin. Seokjin opened his mouth to reject, only halted when his husband replied.

  “Of course, right Mommy?” Namjoon smirked. Seokjin was soft his baby boy, Namjoon knew.

  “Fine, but after you eat lunch first.” Jungkook happily nodded as he went to snuggle with Seokjin.

  They arrived at the restaurant 10 minutes later. Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok And Taehyung were already arrived.

  “Uncles,” Jungkook raced toward them. Hoseok picked him up.

  “How was school today, Kookie?” Jimin asked.

  “So much fun,” Jungkook swayed his arms left right to emphasized how much fun he was.

  “Good, kiddo, sit down and eat.” Yoongi said. 

  Jungkook told the story that he told Namjoon to his uncles. They looked at him with fond look and proud smiles.

  Hoseok put him between Taehyung and Jimin, while Jungkook tried to tell them about how tall his teacher was, let both of the twin babied Jungkook.

  “I’m planing on visit our new mall at Jeju with Hoseok,” Yoongi informed. “Jimin and Taehyung will go with us, so I was wondering...”

  “No, Yoongi. Kookie is too small. I can’t let him out of my sight.”

  “Come on, Jin. Last time we came back fine. We want you two to have time alone.” Hoseok said. Yoongi smirked.

  “We want another nephews,” Taehyung, who was on Seokjin left side, jokingly whispered.

  “But Kookie doesn’t want to have brother or sister,” Jungkook pouted. Did Jungkook hear them?

  “Why Kookie? Don’t you want to have anyone to play with?” Jimin asked.

  Jungkook didn’t answered. He got up and walked to Seokjin.

  “If Kookie have brother or sister, mommy will only love them.” Jungkook still pouted. Seokjin could see his eye teary.

  “Ohh, Kookie,” Seokjin lifted him on his laps. “Even you have siblings, mommy, daddy and uncles still love you the same, right?” 

  Everyone nodded. Namjoon leaned down to peck Jungkook cheek.

  That seemed to do magic. Jungkook smiled at his parents. He did want to have sibling, but the thought of his parents would stop love him, scared. But since his parents and uncles said so, well, it no harm in having his sibling ran around with him.

  “Okayy, Kookie will go with uncles so mommy and daddy can give Kookie lots of brothers and sisters.” Jungkook delightfully beamed as he ran back to his old seat to let Jimin fed him.

  “More baby?” Namjoon leaned down to whisper to Seokjin when he done promise Yoongi everything in need for their project.

  “Shut up,” Seokjin pushed his face away. He acted as if he was angry, but Namjoon could see his blushed face. 

  Namjoon pecked Seokjin cheek, Yoongi and Hoseok groaned, before he started eating his own food.

  Few days later, after Jungkook left with his uncles, Namjoon and Seokjin may or may not start their ‘Jungkook siblings’ project.