Chapter 4

The deal leads to love

“I don’t understand how you can survive all this years long.” Namjoon pouted at Seokjin.

  It had been 10 days since Seokjin lived with Namjoon. Everything went all smoothly. Namjoon and his cousins took a great care of his and his twin brothers, indeed. 

  Namjoon’s cousins, in fact, were good guys like Namjoon said. He could see how his brothers were so happy with them. He could breathe at ease now. 

  Or maybe he couldn’t. Not about his brothers. But his boyfriend. His giant idiot boyfriend. His boyfriend who almost choked himself when he tried to tie his tie.

  “Yoongi hyung helped me. Sometimes Hoseok, or...” Seokjin narrowed eyes at him.

  “Or...?” Namjoon grinned.

  “Or went to work without tie. Who do you think I was going to say?” Namjoon smirked.

  “I though it was your assistant. I was about to go there and challenge ‘who is the best in tying tie’ with her.” Seokjin challenged.

  “Ohho, is my Seokjin jealous?” Namjoon grinned so wide, that his gum showed.

  “Shut up,” Seokjin rolled his eyes, before he could escape the room, Namjoon back hugged him.

  “Ohh, baby just admit it.” Seokjin elbowed Namjoon, earning a groan from Namjoon. “ okay okay, so I forgot to tell you. My assistant resigned yesterday. And I need someone to help me, and I have been thinking...”

  “You know I can’t, Joonie. I haven’t have finished university. I don’t think I can help.”

  “Don’t look down on yourself,baby. How about you try for few days? If you can, you can help me. If not, I won’t force you. Beside, I’ve missed you like crazy everyday.” Namjoon pouted. If he didn’t know Namjoon workline, he would say Namjoon was an innocent baby.

  “Okay,okay. I can’t say no to your pout and your cheesy lines, anyways.” Seokjin chuckled. 

  He pried himself off Namjoon, and dressed in one of Namjoon dress shirt and black pants, ready to go to Namjoon company. Even though Seokjin had half of closet stored his own clothes, he still liked Namjoon’s better. And Namjoon didn’t complain about it. So why not? Seokjin bet Namjoon was secretly liked it.

 

-

 

  “See? You can do it.” Namjoon exclaimed proudly and loudly.

  It was Seokjin sixth days working as Namjoon assistant. Everything went well. He had help lessen his boyfriend burdens, and he was happy about it. Beside, office was great too.

  “Fine, I will work for you.” Namjoon nodded at himself satisfied with it.

  “Come inside my office a bit.” Namjoon winked and kissed his nose. Yoongi called them the most gross couple ever. Maybe, they were. 

  Seokjin quickly saved files, and went inside per Namjoon request.

  When he entered, his boyfriend already had started working on the document, sleeves rolled till his elbows. Thought of Seokjin as he was weird as you want, but he had a kink for a man that rolled sleeves up to elbows like this.

  “What can I help you, sir?” Seokjin mockingly spoke. Namjoon chuckled, and beckoned him inside. Seokjin closed the door.

  One Seokjin stood in front of him, he pat his laps in invitation. Seokjin rolled his eyes, but went to sit on, anyway.

  “So...?” Seokjin started.

  “Yoongi told me about Jimin and Taehyung dreamed of finished university. And I have been thinking about sending them there. What do you think?”

  Silent. Seokjin just stared at him silently for a few minutes. Namjoon almost freaked out when he saw tears flew down Seokjin eyes. 

  “Baby?” He wasn’t prepared for it, the attack of kisses from a crying Seokjin.

  “Joonie,” Seokjin whimpered in Namjoon neck. Namjoon took this as surprised tears.

  “ shh, what do you think?” Namjoon asked.

  “I want them to finish school too, but I don’t have enough save and-“

  “Baby, you know I will pay for their tuitions. I’m just asking about your idea. Also, Think of it as the salary I give you for you working for me. Deal?” Seokjin nodded. 

  Did he save the world in his last life, so that it this life he met Namjoon?

  Namjoon chuckled. “Sweetheart, That should be me asking. I’m so grateful that I’ve met an angel, angel Seokjinnie.” Seokjin realized he spoke it out loud.

  “I love you, so much.” Namjoon hand that silently rubbed Seokjin back stopped for a moment. Then, he smiled and,

  “I love you too, angel. Thanks for having me. Thanks for staying with me.” Seokjin nodded, before he pulled Seokjin into a kiss.

  In between five and ten minutes, someone knocked at his door. 

  “Can two of you like, chill, for awhile?” It was Yoongi, sounding annoying, at the couple who was busy making out.

  “Nope,” Namjoon grinned at him like a fool. But, Yoongi couldn’t complain since he was the same, smitten with Park brother.

  He and Jimin got together when Jimin had stayed with them for a week. It took several days for him to earn Jimin trust, and he swore to not broke it.

  “You should say that to yourself, Hyung.” Someone behind Yoongi, said.

  “Shut up, like I don’t know what you have done to Taehyung, Hosoek.”

  Once it left his mouth, he was face with a ‘standing in boss pose’ Seokjin, glaring at them.

  “What have you two done to my brothers?” They could hear Namjoon lowly chuckled.

  “Well...” Seokjin eyes widen. 

  “You two-“

  “Come on, baby. You know they won’t do anything without your brothers consent.” Namjoon nagged him.

  Seokjin knew they was in relationships with his brothers, and like he used to say, he trust his brothers with them. He just wanted to mess around. Or maybe not.

  “Fine,” Seokjin rolled eyes at them, before he went out and closed the door. They must have something to speak to Namjoon, so as a good boyfriend he was, he should give them privacy.

 

-

 

  “What?” Seokjin could hear Namjoon shouted.

  Eavesdropping was not a good thing to do, but Seokjin was curious okay?

  “That er! I’m going to kill him.” Seokjin tried to listen. 

  “Calm down, he said he wants to talk with you face to face. Next week, Friday at the gambling house.” Yoongi said.

  “Yeah, if he doesn’t agree, I will find another drug lord.”

  Oh! Seokjin just remembered Namjoon also had black businesses too.

  Well, it was not Seokjin place to care about it, so he turned back to the task on his hand, and started working on it.

 

-

 

  When the Friday, the Friday he had heard, came, Namjoon dressed in his leather jacket, and ready to go out, after his night activity with Seokjin. 

  He looked at the sleeping Seokjin, before walked to the gun rack, pulled out his favorite gun, putting it inside his waist. He decided to bring it with him, just in case.

  He went to hover bed, leaned down a bit before kissing Seokjin forehead.

  Before he could get up and went to the door, Seokjin had grabbed his jacket tightly.

  “Where are you going, Joonie?” Seokjin asked, still tired from their session.

  “Deal with some businesses, baby. Go back to sleep.” He tried to pry Seokjin hand off, but he only tighten it tighter.

  “Don’t leave me, Joonie. I want to go with you too.” Seokjin got up and hugged Namjoon. He nuzzled his face in Namjoon tummy that it made it hard to say no to Seokjin.

  Seokjin was so adorable that he could just eat him again without going out and deal with whatever he needed to deal. But he just can’t. 

  Being a head of all the businesses he had, he had to. It was his duty, even his new duty was being a father and a boyfriend.

  “Baby,listen-“ Namjoon stopped dead when he spotted Seokjin puppy eyes and big pout. Oh my mother! He was so gone for Seokjin.

  “Fine!” Seokjin cheered, Namjoon sighed, before he ran to the wardrobe, , making Namjoon laughed at him.

  Five minutes or so, Seokjin was in a black tee with black leather jacket on, and a tight rip-jeans walking to Namjoon..

  “Baby,”Namjoon pulled Seokjin inside his embrace, “I can eat you right now.”

  Namjoon whispered seductively at Seokjin.

  “Nah-ah, Joonie. Let’s go.” And then, Seokjin pulled Namjoon out of the door.

 

-

 

  “So, this is your gambling house?” Namjoon nodded. “Wow,”

  “Let’s get inside, I don’t want you to caught cold.” Seokjin nodded, as Namjoon pulled him by his waist inside.

  The smell inside was intoxicating. Smell of beers, whiskey, cigarettes... were mixed and it made Seokjin felt dizzy.

  “Does it smell so strong for you?” Namjoon asked. He must notice the way Seokjin scrunched his face.

  Seokjin nodded.

  “Let’s go inside the room.” Namjoon nodded at the opposition side that had a door faced them. 

  As they walked near it, a guy in front of the door nodded at him before he pulled the door opened.

  “RM, it’s been long since we’ve met.” A guy got up to greet Namjoon. “And who is this cutie?”

  The question was directed toward Seokjin. Seokjin didn’t responded, even he had startled when that guy’s finger almost touched his face. It was just almost, but not before Namjoon grabbed his fingers, hard.

  “Touch him and you’re dead.” Namjoon said it with his cold voice, sending shiver down Seokjin’s spine.

  “Dude, chill.” That guy said.

  “Lush, stop playing around.” A guy in red jacket, said. Judging by his pose, that guy must be the leader. He sat across where Namjoon had just sat down.

  “Long time no see, RM.” They exchanged greeting, before Namjoon pulled the still staring Seokjin down on the seat beside Yoongi, in between himself.

  “Let’s start the business, Yeah?” Yoongi spoke.

  “I heard you want to increase the price?” Namjoon asked him. Seokjin could see Yoongi, hand under the table, held gun.

  “You heard right. Since you now only buy a little,  I can’t sell you in that price.” The leader guy said. 

  “What the ? How-“ 

  “But, I can help with it.” The leader continued, “it seems like Chanyeol here is interest with that pretty guy next to you. If you know what I mean...”

  Namjoon gritted his teeth at what the leader just had said. Seokjin couldn’t do anything in this situation to calm Namjoon, so he rubbed Namjoon hand under the table.

  “Suga, cancel the deal.” With his last sentence, he took Seokjin hand and walked out of the room. 

  The other side man blocked Namjoon, but once Namjoon pulled out his gun and aimed at the leader, they let them out.

  Once they were outside, Yoongi quickly followed them to but to only excuse in going to take the contract, Namjoon quickly pushed Seokjin inside his car, and drove his BMW back to his mansion.

  They didn’t talk. Seokjin couldn’t bring himself to talk to Namjoon. He could feel the rage battle inside him.

  If anything had happened , it was all of his fault. He shouldn’t have been so stubborn, and tried to come with Namjoon. Heck, He shouldn’t do any of it in the first place, eavesdropped and followed.

  The door had opened automatically, when Namjoon arrived. He drove inside and park it in the front yard. He got off the car once he had stopped the engine. 

  Seokjin got off the car as well, and followed Namjoon inside the house.

  “Namjoon...” He called Namjoon when they were inside the room. 

  Namjoon didn’t turn to him. So he just stood in front of the, bit his lips, waiting for a punishment.

  Namjoon sighed, then he turned to face Seokjin, pulled him into his arm. “Are you alright, baby?”

  “I’m sorry,” Seokjin cried. He ruined Namjoon deal.

  “Don’t apologize, baby. S’not your fault.” He rubbed Seokjin back, comforted him. 

  “The deal... I should .. I,” He choked on his own spit when he tried to speak.

  “It’s okay. Yoongi told me about how they said it was their final decision. So, there was no use to talk. I just want to know what make them do that. But, after he saw and talked about you, they just lust over you. And I’m sorry that I bring you into the mess.”

  “I’m okay, Joonie. I’m sorry too.” Seokjin tightened his hug.

  “Emm, you should careful from now on. I saw the way Chanyeol checked you out. I almost killed him. Don’t go anywhere near him, in case you see him, understand?” 

  “Understand, Daddy.” Namjoon leaned down to captured Seokjin lips before he walked backward to the bed.

  “I did wrong today, daddy. Please punished me.” Just as those words came out of his mouth, Namjoon controllable was thrown away, out of the window.

  That night, if Jimin and Taehyung woke up to the sound Seokjin prayed to Jesus and Namjoon loudly, they didn’t say anything.