Chapter 1

The deal leads to love

“Taehyung, Jimin, run.” A tall man whisper-shouted to where his brothers were at. But, to be dismay, the two boys just shook their heads.

   “We won’t leave you alone, Jin hyung.” Jimin was hugging his twin right now.

   The sound of someone yellinh with his scrum stepfather was echoing through the whole house. Seokjin didn’t know what to do. If anything were going to happen, he will deal with by himself. But, as his twin brothers ran to him, he can’t. He didn’t want to risk Jimin and taehyung life.

   Someone or two or three, seokjin couldn’t tell, tried to open the door of his bedroom. Seokjin pulled his brothers close, attempted to high them behind the closet, when the door bushed opened, with more than 5 men walked in.

   “So, three of them?” Seokjin shivered to this man voice. His voice was so deep, that it made Jimin curled more to Taehyung.

   “Y-Yes, sir.” The old man, seokjin’s bastard stepfather, answered. “Please let me go. You can have three of them.”

   Seokjin was shocked when he heard what that jerk had said. Jimin was crying, with Taehyung, a bit loud at the back. But all seokjin could hear was his angry. It made his body violencely tremble.

   “You ! You sell this house, even mama’s jewelry, to gambling. And now you’re selling us for your ing gambling debt?”Sekjin yelled loudly at the man. That semmed to catch the deep voice man interest.

   Seokjin stood up, was about to punch his stepfather, when a man with redhair caught him.

   “Such a hot head! Well,” He looked at the deep voice man. “Shall we?”

   “Sure,” The deep voice man nodded to s, and they dragged Seokjin’s stepfather away. “Take them,” A few men came, and dragged Seokjin’s twin brothers outside.

   “What are you doing? Let’s me go.”Seokjin thrashed away from the man that came to take him from the redhair man. They pushed them into a black car, parking outside his house. Seokjin screamed for help, but no one dare doing anything against this mafia group.

   Once they were inside the car, one of the member put a handkerchief on Seokjin. He tried not to breathe the smell from the handkerchief. After a few minutes of struggling, Seokjin breathe was out, and the darkness welcomed them.