Chapter 2

Trouble Maker

Let's just say that they have already recorded the song and now about to practice the dance.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both changed their attires to comfortable clothes to practice their new song. When they got in the dance studio, they saw 2 dance teachers, a boy and a girl.

Boy teacher: Good you're here. We can start now. Btw, my name is Junho. My age is not that far from yours so you can just call me hyung or oppa, OK?

Taelli: Ne.

Junho: And this is Chae Mi (points at the girl beside her), she's also not that old so you can call her unni or noona.

Chae Mi: Hello, it's nice to meet you!

Junho: Let's start!

Chae Mi: Since you've already recorded your song, I'm pretty sure you know that dance will be a y dance, right?

Taemin and Sulli's eyes widened. Yeah they have recorded the song before but they didn't expect it to be y

Taemin: I'm going to do a y dance with her?!

Chae Mi: Yup, is there a problem?

Sulli: But I'm not sure if my mom will agree on this *making an excuse*

Chae Mi: We already asked the permission of your parents and they said they're looking forward to it.

Taelli: But...

Junho: No more buts! Let's start! Chae Mi and I will show you the whole dance and we'll teach it later. So watch carefully.

Junho and Chae Mi started dancing "Trouble Maker" (just imagine Junho and Chae Mi dancing the steps of Trouble Maker)

Sulli and Taemin can't believe that they're going to dance that... together... with the person they hated the most

Finally, the dance ended leaving the two maknaes shocked. Shocked because first, they're both good dancers and second, the dance was too y and there were many touchy parts

Junho: Now get up and will teach it now.

Taelli: OH NO, there is NO WAY I'm gonna dance that with her/him

Junho: Should I call the Lee Soo Man-sii?

Their eyes widened. They don't want to be scolded by the strictest person they know.

Sulli: No oppa! There's no need to do that. Taemin oppa and I will work hard, right oppa? *acting like an innocent little girl while tugging Taemin*

Taemin: Yeah!

Chae Mi: Then let's start!

~While practicing~

Taemin touched Sulli's lower region since it was kinda part of the dance

Sulli: Yah! Don't touch me there!

Taemin: What am I supposed to do?! It's part of the dance you know!

Sulli: But can you atleast be careful!

Taemin: This girl really! If I was allowed to hit you, I would've done that ages ago!

Sulli: Oh you're gonna hit a girl? Aww I pity your future wife!

Chae Mi and Junho just stood there watching the two exchange shouts until Junho finally got annoyed

Junho: BOTH OF YOU STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junho screamed so loud that Sulli and Taemin got scared

Junho: Are you two always gonna be like this?! You need to work together to make your album successful! How are you gonna make it successful if you won't cooperate with each other?!

Junho was really mad. Chae Mi, Junho's friend for a long time, got surprised cause it's the first time she saw him like that. Very furious.

Chae Mi tried to calm him down

Chae Mi: I think that's about it for today. Taemin, Sulli you can leave now.

Taemin: Ne, i'm sorry about that hyung, noona

Sulli: *crying* Mianhae Junho oppa, Chae Mi unni *sob*

Taemin: Psh such a baby!

Sulli: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Taemin: Well there's no need for you to cry! You're just kissing up to them and acting all innocent to make me look like the bad guy!

Chae Mi: You guys still won't stop?!

This time Chae Mi was the one who got mad

Taelli: Sorry!

And they left. Since it was only the two of them, only one van came and fetched them. It's a long ride from the dance studio to their dorms.

Taemin was about to go to sleep when he suddenly felt a head leaned on his shoulder. And he realized it was Sulli.

Taemin: Yah! Wake up! Yah Sulli! Wake up!

He tried to wake him up but he failed. He stared at her face for a while. He just realized that she was so pretty with her white skin, long eyelashes and pinkish lips. He remebered the time when they were practicing the dance.

'Gosh she's so hot with her perfect S-line and long slim legs' Taemin thought.

Taemin: Ah! What am I thinking?!

He looked out the window and suddenly fell asleep resting his head on Sulli's head.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Taemin falling for Sulli already?