Chapter 1

Trouble Maker

Both bands were already informed about the formation of sub-units. They were told who they were going to work with and they're fine with it except the 2 maknaes from both bands. They hated each other ever since the first time they met. And when they announced that Sulli and Taemin are the first ones to promote their album and should start practicing today, they got more annoyed and sent death glares to each other. All of them left leaving the two maknaes all alone.

Sulli: This is probably the most stupid idea of our company.

Taemin didn't answer her instead he gave her a are-you-talking-to-me look

Sulli: Look, I know we're not compatible with each other ever since we met but...

Taemin: DUH... I don't like you.

Sulli got mad just a little bit cause she doesn't like it when she's interrupted

Sulli: I don't like you too, you know. But do we have a choice? So instead of hating on each other, why don't we cut this war and be friends.

Taemin suddenly burst out laughing

Taemin: AHAHA ME MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Sulli was furious right now. She tried to be nice to him even if she hated him so much but he just kept on being

Taemin: Look little girl, even if we have to work together to make the promotion successful, I still won't be friends with you. And if you're worried because of you're stupid little image, we can just act like we're in good terms just like what we did everytime we get paired up. Got that?

Taemin quickly got up and was about to leave the room when Sulli suddenly said something

Sulli: YAH! Who are you calling a little girl? I'm just a year younger than you. And fyi, I don't want to be friends with you too!

Suddenly, an ahjussi went inside the room and told them to go to the dance studio to practice their new song.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, sorry if it's so fail. I'm really new here and it's my first time writing a fanfic. Please help me be a good author and i'm looking forward for your support! ^^