Chapter 6

Trouble Maker

Taemin's POV

We're still sitting there, talking. I looked at my watch and it's already 11:45 pm. It's so late. I think we need to go home now. I looked at her and she's massaging her legs. Does it still hurt?

Taemin: I think you're already tired. Do you wanna go home now?

Sulli: Aniyo, I'm okay.

Taemin: Sulli-ah, we've already practiced enough. We should get some rest now and prepare for our performance tomorrow.. And besides it's already late. Vic noona might get worried again.

Sulli: *sigh* Alright oppa.

I stood up quickly and waiting for her to stand up. Why is she so slow? When she was about to stand, she fell again and screamed because of the pain.

Sulli: Ahhh!

Taemin: Are you okay? What's wrong? *worried*

Sulli: My legs... they still hurt. I don't think I can stand *almost crying*

I'm trying to think of a way to help her. Then I had an idea. I squatted in front of her and...

Taemin: Hop in, I'll give you a ride *smile*

Sulli: But...

Taemin: Stop with your buts and come here.

She finally wrapped her arms around my neck and I carried her to our van. She was so light so I didn't have a hard time carrying her. I walk to our van and help her sit comfortably.

Sulli: I'm okay now. Thanks.

I just smiled at her and went inside the van. Today was a long day. My eyelids are already heavy and I was about to sleep when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I saw Sulli sleeping. After quite some time, I fell asleep too. I woke up when I heard a flash but I didn't mind it. Oh we're here I said in my mind. I looked at Sulli and she's still sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her bridal style, thanked the driver and went to their dorm. I knocked on the door and Krystal opened it. Her eyes looked so shock, as if she had seen a ghost.

Krystal: UNNI!!! IT'S SULLI!

Luna: What? Did something happen to her?

Luna and Amber noona came running.

Luna: *gasp* WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER TAEMIN?!

Amber: Can you calm down?! You're so loud!

Krystal: Oh my poor Sulli!

After hearing the commotion, Victoria noona came also.

Victoria: What's happening here?

Luna: Unni our poor Sulli is dead! Taemin killed her! Taemin, I know you hated each other but you didn't have to go this far! *crying*

Victoria: What? Taemin can you please explain this.

Taemin: *sigh* I didn't "kill" Sulli, alright? She's just sleeping. She fell asleep on our way here and I didn't want to wake her up so I just carried her here. Now can you please let us in, my arms are hurting already!

Victoria: Oh right. Come in, just lay her on the couch.

Amber: So, Taemin killed Sulli huh? *teasing Luna*

Luna: Yah! It's not my fault. I knew that they hated each other so that's what I thought when I saw Sulli in Taemin's arms.

Krystal: Maybe they made up.

Luna: Oh Krystal, we all know that's impossible.

I was about to go when I saw Jonghyun hyung coming out of the room. What the heck is he doing here at this time?

Jonghyun: Oh Taemin you're here already?

Taemin: What are you doing here hyung?

Jonghyun: We're having a sleepover!

Taemin: Where are the others?

Jonhyun: Minho and Onew hyung are in Amber's room playing video games and Key is right behind you *pointing at Taemin's back*

When I turned around, I saw Key hyung smiling and his arms are stretched wide telling me to give him a nice big hug.

Key: Taemin you're back! Are you hungry? I made dinner for you.

I went to the kitchen and saw 2 meals. Maybe the other one is for Sulli. I looked back at her and saw that she's already awake talking with her unnis. Our eyes met each other and I just smiled at her.

Sulli's POV

I was talking with Luna unni and I felt that someone is watching me. When I looked up, I saw Taemin oppa looking at me and smiled. Oh what was that? Why did my heart suddenly beat faster when he smiled to me? Then I saw Victoria unni coming out of the kitchen.

Victoria: Oh Sulli you're already awake. Why don't you eat dinner now.

Sulli: Sure unni.

When I walked to the kitchen I heard my unnis whispering to each other.

Luna: Why did you do that? You know that they hated each other. You shouldn't have let them eat together. There are knives there! They could kill each other!

Amber: Will you quit it Luna. Just let them be.

I laughed a bit. They don't know yet that Taemin and I are friends now. When I got to the kitchen, I saw Taemin oppa eating alone.

Sulli: Eating alone I see.

Taemin: *chuckled* Eat with me!

Sulli: You don't have to tell me. I'm really going to eat anyways, I'm really hungry!

Taemin: Tsk. Don't eat too much or else you will lose your y figure and you won't be as y during our performance. *smirk*

Sulli: ert!

Nobody's POV

They both laughed and chatted while eating when Onew suddenly came running and screaming.

Onew: CHICKEEEEEEEEN!!!

Onew got Taemin's drumstick and started eating it.

Taemin: Yah that's mine!

Onew: Whatever child! Eat your vegetables instead!

Taemin: Give it back! I'm hungry!

Taemin tried to get his chicken back but Onew is still munching on it. Sulli who is just beside them laughed seeing their childish acts.

Sulli: Here, just take my chicken oppa.

Taemin: Really?

Taemin smiled like a kid who just got an ice cream. Sulli just nodded and gave him her plate. Taemin happily ate his new chicken and remembered something.

Taemin: Wait, didn't you say that you're hungry too?

Sulli: Yeah but I think you're hungrier than me.

Taemin: Aww I can't eat this knowing that you're hungry. Let's just share this!

Sulli: *sigh* Fine. Feed me. AAHH~

Taemin laughed at her and gave her a spoonful of chicken and rice.

Taemin: Delicious, isn't it?

Sulli: Yup, it's even more delicious when you feed me. Haha.

They kept on feeding each other not minding the shocked person behind them. Onew who didn't know that they made up stared at them, not believing what he is seeing.

Onew: Are my eyes lying to me right now? Is this really happening?

Taemin and Sulli looked at the shocked Onew then laughed. He doesn't know anything.

Taemin: Hyung I think your eyes are gonna drop out.

They stopped looking at Onew and fed each other again.

Onew: You guys are weird!

Onew left and took another bite of his chicken.

Taemin's POV

When we're done eating, we cleaned the table and went to the living room to join the others. We walked to them and they all looked at us.

Jonghyun: And they are alive!

Sulli and I looked weirdly at Jonghyun hyung.

Taemin: We wouldn't die in a kitchen you know.

Luna: Nope, not unless two enemies go there alone and started to kill each other.

I sat on the couch and Sulli sat beside me.

Luna: Are you guys comfortable sitting with each other?

Victoria: Just don't mind them Luna.

We were all watching a movie then I noticed that Sulli is getting sleepy.

Taemin: Sleepy? Just rest on my shoulder.

Sulli just smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder and she slept. I was just staring at her from her eyes to her nose, her white skin then I stopped at her pinkish lips. I just stared at her then I noticed that the others were looking at us with shocked expressions and whispering.

Taemin: Guys the TV is in the front, not here.

Onew: We know but you guys are more romantic than the movie!

Taemin: Shut up hyung! *throws a pillow on Onew's face*

After the movie, they all got up and started to fix the living room. After fixing, Victoria noona called us.

Victoria: So here's the plan, Onew and I will sleep in my room. Amber and Key in Amber's room, Luna, Jonghyun, Krystal and Minho will share Krystal's room since it's pretty big and Sulli and Taemin in Sulli's room, alright? Now move!

I looked at Sulli who is still sleeping on the couch. Did I really tire her that much?

Victoria: Taemin can you carry Sulli to her room? I don't want to ruin her sleep. Just be careful, okay?

Taemin: Sure noona.

I carried her again and went in her room. I laid her on the bed and I laid too. I stared at Sulli for quite a long time. I don't know why but my heart skips a beat everytime I stare at her beautiful face.

Nobody's POV

(In Victoria's Bedroom)

Victoria: Do you think it's a bad idea to let Taemin and Sulli sleep together? I only did that because I wanted them to make up and be friends with each other.

Onew: Don't worry noona. I think they already are.

Victoria: What do you mean?

Onew: When I was in the kitchen a while ago, I saw them talking, laughing and feeding each other.

Victoria: Oh jeongmal? That's great!

Onew: Now you don't have to worry for anything, sleep now.

Victoria: There's another thing. I hope Taemin won't mind but everytime Sulli sleeps, she's always hugging the person beside her.

Onew: Really? Taemin does the same!

Victoria: Does that mean they might hug each other?

Onew: There's 99.9% chance that that will happen. Let's just see tomorrow.

Victoria: I'm so excited! Hihi.

(Back in Taelli's Room)

And just like what Ontoria said, Taemin and Sulli unknowingly hugged each other while they're sleeping.

--

I finally updated! Took me so long, right? Hehe i'm so sorry! And thanks for those who didn't unsubscribe, for those who did, please subscribe again! ^_^ I hope you enjoy! Btw, is there someone who can make a good poster for this story? I really need it, thanks!