Chapter 5

Trouble Maker

(at the dance studio)

Nobody's POV

SHINee is already there and waiting for f(x). The still have no idea why they are there. Finally, f(x) has arrived and the two maknaes are avoiding each other. A boy and a girl came in and it was Taemin and Sulli's dance teachers, Junho and Chae Mi.

Junho: Good morning! I'm Junho for those who doesn't know me and this is Chae Mi. We are Taemin and Sulli's dance teachers.

All: Annyeonghaseyo!

Junho: Do you guys know why you're all here?

All: No

Chae Mi: You guys are here to watch the dance of Taemin and Sulli.

All except for Taelli: YAY!!

Everyone was happy and excited except for the two maknaes.

 

Sulli's POV

Great, just great! First, Vic unni saw Taemin and I hugging and now all of them are gonna watch us do our "y dance" with many "touchy" parts?!

Chae Mi: Now, Sulli and Taemin can you please stand up and start.

Everyone clapped their hands. We started dancing and they were all shocked because it was so... y? When we got to the part where they thought Taemin is gonna kiss me, they all screamed. All of them closed their eyes when Taemin oppa touched my upper region and slid his hand down to my lower region (get it?) except for Jongyun oppa and Onew oppa. They were probably enjoying seeing scenes like this lol. When we finished the dance, they were all speechless and didn't move a muscle. I couldn't explain how embarrased I am. I can see that Taemin oppa is embarassed too.

 

Nobody's POV

After a while, the others left and Taemin and Sulli were the only ones there cause they need to practice more since they will already perform the song tomorrow. They practiced for hours and didn't have even a single break.

Sulli: Ah! Can we have a short break? I'm so tired?

Taemin: Yah, we will already perform this tomorrow. There's no time for breaks!

Taemin, the dance perfectionist, said. Sulli stood up even if her legs hurt so much and continued dancing. They dance for an hour and Sulli is really in pain. She couldn't take it anymore and fell down eventually. Her aching legs are killing her. She covered her face and cried because of the pain.

 

Taemin's POV

We were already dancing for 5 hours straight without any breaks and I'm so tired but I can still handle it. I can clearly see that Sulli is really tired but I just want this to be perfect. After a while, Sulli just fell down and covered her face... I think she's crying.

Taemin: Yah, are you okay?

Sulli: ..... *sob*

Taemin: Are you crying? What's wrong?

Sulli: What's wrong?! You're asking me what's wrong?! *cry* I already told you a while ago that I'm really really tired but you just ignored me and kept on dancing! My legs are really hurting but you don't care! *cry* Are you happy seeing me like this? Are you happy seeing me in pain? *cry* Well then, you must be so happy right now.

Sulli tried to stand up but eventually fell down because her legs are very weak right now. I feel so guilty and sorry. I tried to comfort her but she would just shake my hand off. There's a crying girl in front of me but I can't do anything to comfort her.

Taemin: Sulli-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like this. When you said you were tired, I didn't take it seriously cause I thought you were only exaggerating. Please stop crying. I feel so bad. Please for give me.

 

Sulli's POV

I was shocked at his words. I didn't expect him to say such nice words to me. I wanted to reply to him but my tongue won't let me. I was speechless. I heard him sigh and then... he hugged me. WAIT, HE HUGGED ME? I stopped crying cause I was so shocked.

Taemin: I'm sorry, please forgive me.

I didn't know what to do. I can't move a muscle. But then I felt a drop of hot water on my neck. Is he crying? Finally, I decided to speak.

Sulli: Oppa, are you crying? *hugged him*

Taemin: Yes.. cause I felt so bad.

I chuckled a bit.

Sulli: Don't cry, oppa. It's okay. *let go of the hug*

Taemin: Are you not mad anymore?

Sulli: Not anymore, so stop crying. It looks weird *wiping his tears*

Taemin: *chuckle* Alright, I will. You should stop crying too. *wipes her tears*

Sulli: Then let's practice again. *smile*

I was about to stand up when he held my wrist and stopped me.

Sulli: Why?

Taemin: Let's just rest for a bit *smile*

I just smiled to him and nodded. It's kinda weird being nice to each other, but I like it. It's better than being mean, right? Silence filled the room. None of us dared to speak, but then he started laughing.

Sulli: What's so funny?

Taemin: Oh nothing. I just remembered the times when we were mean to each other and kept on fighting.

Sulli: Oh okay haha

Taemin: So tell me Sulli, why?

Sulli: Why what?

Taemin: Why were you mean to me ever since we met?

Sulli: It's because you were mean to me when we first debuted. Being our sunbae, you should've been kind and welcoming like the other sunbaes.

Taemin: Oh sorry. I was trying to be a bad boy back then to impress Krystal.

Sulli: You like Krystal?!

Taemin: I LIKED her. But I don't like her anymore since Minho hyung likes her too.

Sulli: Oh okay. Wait, you were being mean to me to impress Krystal?!

Taemin: Yah, I already said sorry...

Sulli: I know, I'm just kidding haha.

Taemin: Haha, you know, this is much nicer. Being good to each other instead of being mean. What can you say? Friends? *offers his hand*

Sulli: I guess you're right, oppa. Friends. *took his hand and smiled to him*

 

Taemin's POV

Ah finally we're friends now. Gosh, her smile is so beautiful. She's so beautiful. Wait, what is this? This feeling in my chest? Why is my heart beating so fast?

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Taemin feeling? Is he really falling for Sulli already?