Chapter 9

Trouble Maker

Taemin and I started our promotions overseas where we had multiple concerts and fanmeetings. Our first stop was in Hong Kong. We met a lot of fans especially SHINee's since their favorite group's dance machine is there. I met a lot of f(x) fans too. We just finished our encore and we were all ready to call it a day. We went straight into the van, but not before being squeezed and crowded by a lot of fans. Of course I heard some curses and comments about Taemin being too good for me but I just ignored them like I always do. Although sometimes it gets to me.

Taemin saw my expression changed when we got in the car and he knew exactly what the reason was. "Don't mind them, okay?"

"But, it's hard not to. I've been hearing them at every concert or fanmeet, I've been seeing them in every article about us. Tell me, oppa, how can they not bother me when it's always right in front of my face?" Tears threatened to fall but I looked away. I didn't want Taemin to see me like this.

"Jinri, look at me." He held my chin and tried to make me face him but I didn't.

"Forget it, okay? I'll be fine." I wiped my tears away but they kept on flowing non-stop.

He made me face him again and this time he managed to do it. He cupped my face and looked at me straight in the eyes. "No, I won't forget it until you forget about it. I won't let them get to you."

"But oppa--"

He cut me off and leaned closer for a soft kiss. I stayed still for a moment, surprised with what he just did but not too surprised. It's not the first time we kissed. When reality finally hit me, I pulled away but regretted it soon after.

"Why do you keep on kissing me? Best friends are not supposed to kiss each other." I looked away, blushing a little.

He looked down but was still holding my face. "Do you still not get it, Jinri? It's because I want to become more than just friends." He whispered but I still managed to hear it.

I was shocked with what he just said. I didn't want to make the situation too awkward. "But we're not just friends, oppa, we're best friends!" I tried my best to look as cheerful as possible.

He gave a bitter laugh. "How come you're so clueless? I like you, Jinri. A lot. Actually, I think I've already fallen in love with you."

He looked at me like he was helplessly in love. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. But one thing's for sure, I'm in love with him too. He finally let go of my face when he saw the look that I had and looked away.

"If you can't accept me then just don't say anything. It's the least thing you can do to make it a little less painful. Just don't do or say--"

It was now my turn to cut him off. I staggered and sat on his lap, facing him. I cupped his face and wiped his tears away. "Stupid." I whispered before leaning in for a kiss.

He gladly accepted it and I felt his lips form into a small smile. I felt his arms snaking around my waist, pulling me in for a deeper kiss. After minutes of making out, we finally broke it catch our breath but still not letting go of each other.

"So you love me too?"

"Wow, you really are stupid." I .

"I'll show you who's stupid." Taemin pushed me and made me lie down while he hovered over me. I started laughing when he started leaving soft kisses on my neck. His breath was tickling my skin. He went up to my jaw, my chin, my cheek, my nose, both my eyes, my forehead, then went back down for my lips. He stopped after seconds and whispered. "I've always wanted to do that."

We laughed and stayed like that for quite some time until the driver suddenly spoke, announcing that we have arrived to our hotel. Taemin's manager approached us and as soon as he opened the door, fans swarmed around or van. We had a hard time walking through with all the pushing. As usual, I heard negative comments from the crowd and it didn't even surprise me at all. Taemin seemed to hear it as well so he looked back at me and reached for my hand and lead the way. The fans saw our intertwined hands and were shocked, but some took pictures immediately.

Taemin and I basically ended up sharing a room because of some mishaps when we got here. We were careful not to let anyone see us going in the same room together or else all hell will break loose. Still upset, I told Taemin that I would go shower first to which he just nodded. I took a nice long shower and relaxed myself. I reached for my towel and dried myself up. I tried to reach for my clothes but couldn't find it anywhere. And I remembered that I didn't bring them with me when I went in the bathroom. I wrapped the towel around me securely and carefully went out of the bathroom, hoping Taemin wouldn't notice me. Apparently luck was on my side when I saw Taemin sleeping on the bed. I sighed in relief and walked to my closet but before I reached there, Taemin's eyes shot open.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I looked at him and saw him smirking. "Because it's working."

"You are such a , Taemin." I ignored him but still felt embarrassed that he had to see me like this.

After getting my clothes, I turned around to go back to the bathroom but was surprised to see Taemin standing right behind me. He smiled at me, but his smile wasn't friendly. He bent down and kissed me hard. I moaned unconsciously because of his aggressiveness. I tightened my grip on my towel when I felt Taemin's hand rubbing my back. He wasn't trying to take it off but the towel was loosening on its own. I didn't want him to stop but I knew better. I slowly pulled away before it may lead to something else.

"You stink. Take a shower first." I managed to say despite my heavy breaths.

"Okay. Be right back." He gave me a peck on my forehead before entering the bathroom.

I dressed up quickly then jumped on the bed. I took out my phone to check my instagram real quick. As usual a lot of fans were mentioning me, telling me how great the concert was with a short video of us on stage. So far all of them were full of praises but I saw a netizen posted a link with a caption 'The Untalented Sulli'. I hesitated before clicking the link but did it anyway and regretted it soon after. I saw so many complaints about how I dance or how I perform on stage. There were also comments about me looking like an elephant next to other female idols because I'm large compared to them. I was so into it that I didn't even notice Taemin has already gone out of the bathroom.

He was curious with what I'm doing with my phone so he took a quick look. When he saw what I was doing, he took the phone from me and threw it away.

"Didn't I tell you to stop reading those damn articles about you? Why do you keep on hurting yourself?" Taemin raised his voice.

"But it's true! They're all true. I'm can't sing, I can't dance, I'm not good at anything. And it's true that I'm the least attractive in f(x). I'm no--"

Taemin just loves to cut me off. He crashed his lips onto mine for the nth time today. He hungrily attacked my lips and slid his hand under my shirt, caressing my bare skin. I was a little taken aback and tried to to stop him but he was too strong. He pinned me on the bed and continued kissing me.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I struggled to break away from him.

When he sensed that I was already hurting, he loosened his grip. He stayed on top of me and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I don't think you realize how beautiful, perfect and loved you are, Jinri. So I'm going to show it to you. Tonight."

He leaned in once more to continue what he had started and I let him. And that night was filled with love and lust.

--

Wow I never knew I'd be updating this fic again. I must say the first few chapters were really poorly written. In my defense, I was just twelve when I first wrote this so again, I'm sorry.

The last time I updated this was three years ago. Why did I suddenly decide to continue it? At first I really had no intentions of continuing this anymore because I thought my story is really stupid. But when I came across it, I suddenly missed it and saw how some readers are still patiently waiting for an update. Also, this is my very first fic so it's always going to be special.

I hope you guys are still interested in my story and thanks for waiting.