Chapter 8

Trouble Maker

Sulli's POV

It's been a week now since f(x) and SHINee's comeback. As the days have passed, our friendship has grown bigger and bigger. It's Luna and Jonhyun's turn now but it doesn't mean that we're done with our performances. Which explains why Taemin and I are here again this practice room. We're already done promoting the song in Korea so we're gonna promote the song in other countries. We're gonna have a showcase in some Asian countries. It's already 11:30 and we kept on practicing since early in the morning and I can tell that Taemin has no plan to end this.

"Taemin, can we rest for a while?" I said to him while dancing.

He looked at me and nodded. I went to the corner and sat down, wiped my sweat and drank water. I took off my jacket so now I'm only wearing tank top and short shorts.

I looked at Taemin and saw he's staring at me, more like my body. He just stared at me and he unconsciously bit his lip. I felt uncomfortable but didn't mind.

"Yah Taemin, what are you doing there? Sit here with me." I said while patting the spot next to me."

"No, it's okay. Just rest fast and let's do the dance again."

Isn't he tired? We haven't rest ever since. Ohwell, I drank my water again and went to him. This time, I didn't wear my jacket anymore cause it's so ing hot.

"I'm ready, let's go."

"You're not gonna wear your jacket?" He asked staring at my body... again.

"No, it's hot."

"Definitely hot." Still staring.

"Uhm, aren't you gonna turn on the music?"

"Oh right, sorry."

He walked to the player and played Trouble Maker.

We started dancing again for an hour and I noticed that he keeps on staring at my body. What the hell is wrong with him?

Another hour has passed and we're still here, dancing. I'm so tired and sleepy. Sometimes, I make the wrong moves because of my sleepiness. It's now the part that he's holding my arm and he's suppose to kiss me and I will turn my head away to stop the kiss but... I didn't.

My eyes became wide when I felt his lips on mine. I can see he's shocked too. I quickly pulled back and looked down. I can feel that he's staring at me. It's clearly my fault. I need to apologize to him.

"Taemin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

I was cut off when he suddenly crashed his lips into mine. I got shocked but I kinda like it.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He noticed what I did so he wrapped he's arms around my waist and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

I can feel his hands exploring my body the stopped at my . I gasped and I can feel his lips making a smirk.

"Yah w-what are you doing?" I asked in between kissing.

"What? Why don't we finish what we started, hm?"

I can feel his hands move to the end of my shirt and his slowly lifting it.

"Mmm don't!"

"Chill."

He continues lifting it until my stomach is revealed. He stopped when we heard footsteps in the hallway. We quickyly pulled away and looked at the door. The door opened and we saw our manager.

"You guys are still here? It's time for you to go now. Our flight is later in the afternoon. You guys need to go rest. I'll wait for you in the van."

He said while fixing some stuff then left.

Taemin and I just stood there awkwardly. Neither of us wanted to speak until Taemin spoke.

"Sweet lips you got there." He said, smirking.

"Yah!"

I glared at him and he just laughed.

"Well, you started it. You didn't turn your head when I tried to kiss you." He said, still smirking.

"W-well, that was an accident!"

He didn't say anything and just stood there, smirking at me.

"Yah!"

I walked to him and started hitting him.

Taemin's POV

Oh, why is she hitting me?

"Yah I thought we're best friends, why are you hitting me?"

I tried to stop her but she's so strong so I just pretended that I got hurt so much.

"Aahh! Ouch!"

"Omo, are you okay? Where does it hurt? Mianhae."

She stopped hitting me and checked my body. She looks really worried. Keke good job Taemin!

"Hahaha. Why are you worried all of a sudden? I was just kidding. I'm not hurt. keke"

"You bastard!"

She started hitting me again. This time, I caught both her wrist and stopped her from hitting me. We stared at each other in the eyes. I had an idea to piss her. I quickly pecked her lips and got up and ran. She also got up and started following me. We were running around the room for a while. I noticed that her anger faded and she is now laughing trying to catch me.

"Ah. I'm tired. Oppa, let's go home." She said while pouting.

"You're so cute! Arraso, let's go."

We went to our van and saw our manager getting impatient.

"What took you guys so long?"

"Sorry hyung. Sulli and I just had fun, right Jinri." I looked at her and smirked.

"Yah!"

Sulli shouted and punched my in the harm softly.

"Whatever. Let's go now. It's too late, or should I say it's too early."

Manager hyung told the driver and we went home and rest.

What a fun night!

--

They kissed! Since many of you wanted a kiss, here you go. But I think it's still kinda early for their kiss. But whatever, as long as you guys are happy! So did you like it?