Chapter 7

Trouble Maker

(Next Morning)

Nobody's POV

Krystal threw a pillow on Sulli's face to wake her up then quickly left.

Sulli's POV

I woke up when I felt someone threw a pillow to me. I opened my eyes and felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked at the owner of the arms and saw Taemin oppa lying next to me. I noticed that I was also hugging him.

Oh it's only Taemin oppa I thought. WAIT WHAT?! TAEMIN OPPA AND I SLEPT TOGETHER? IN ONE BED?

Sulli: Aahhhhh!

Taemin oppa woke up because of my scream.

Taemin: What? What's happening? *panicking*

Sulli: Oppa what are you doing here?!

Taemin: Ah you're so loud. I slept here, okay?

Sulli: So why did you?

Taemin: Noona told me to. The others slept with your unnis too.

Sulli: B-but nothing happened, right?

Taemin: Of course not. I'm not that kind of guy ssul.

Sulli: Okay. Good morning oppa! *smile cheekily*

Taemin oppa chuckled because of my cuteness.

Taemin: Aigoo you're so cute. *pinched her cheeks* Good morning! C'mon let's eat.

We went out and joined the others who are already eating. These pabos didn't even wait for us. I sat next to Amber unni and Taemin sat next to me.

Jonghyun: So how did it go last night Taemin?

Taemin oppa didn't answer but just gave Jjong oppa a death glare.

Krystal: I think Taemin oppa and Sulli had fun hugging each other.

Now, I was the one who was giving a death glare to Krystal.

Sulli: Oh shut up!

Amber: Wait, I'm so confused right now. What is the real relationship of Taemin and Sulli? I thought they hated each other, and now they're treating each other like friends. Taemin, Sulli can you explain it to us?

Sulli: *sigh* Fine. We made up yesterday, okay? Done.

Krystal: No, not done. Tell us everything!

Taemin oppa and I told them the whole story of how we made up. All of them were listening attentively.

Taemin: ... So that's how we became friends.

Victoria: Aww that's so sweet!

Minho: Good job Taemin!

After we ate, Amber unni, Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa went to Amber's room to play video games while the rest went to the living room and watched TV. I saw Vic unni talking to someone on the phone then came to us.

Victoria: Onew, you're manager hyung called. He wants you to go back to your dorm now. He said that Taemin needs to prepare for their performance later.

Onew: Okay noona. Kids! We need to go home now.

Jonghyun oppa and Minho oppa came out of Amber's room and went near Onew oppa. Before the SHINee oppas leave, they helped us clean the mess that we made yesterday. After cleaning, they said goodbye to us.

Onew: Bye! We're going now.

f(x): Bye!

Key: Sulli-ah, good luck later on your performance. We'll try to come and watch you guys.

Sulli: Thanks oppa. I'll be waiting for you.

I turned around and was about to go to my room when I someone back hugging me.

Taemin: Bye Sulli. See you later. Rest well, okay?

I turned around and hugged him.

Sulli: You too oppa.

He kissed my cheeks then unhugged me. He quickly went out of our dorm and went to his hyungs. I can clearly see that he is blushing, I was too.

After they left, my unnis came to me with their suspicious looks.

Krystal: Yah Sulli, what was that?

Sulli: What was what?

Luna: That hugging and the mwah mwah on the cheeks.

Sulli: That was nothing!

Amber: Yeah right. Yah are you guys dating? You just made up yesterday and you took it to the next level already?

Sulli: We're not dating, okay? Can't friends hug and kiss each other on the cheeks?

Amber: Okaaay~

Krystal: Whatever you saaay~

Krystal and Amber unni spoke in English but I understood what they said. I can clearly see that they don't believe me. That's okay, atleast I'm telling the truth. I know for sure that Taemin and I don't have feelings for each other. I think. But why does my heart beat faster everytime I'm with him? When he carried me yesterday to our van, when we were feeding each other last night, when we were unknowingly cuddling each other while sleeping and when he hugged and kissed me a while ago. Those times, I felt something strange. Maybe it's just because we already became friends so I wasn't used to this side of him. Or maybe there's something else...

I tried to push aside my thoughts because I need to prepare for our performance later. I took a shower and dressed up. I got the things that I needed and went to the studio. When I went in the waiting room, I saw Taemin oppa was already there.

Taemin: Oh you're here. You came just in time. The crew said that it's time for our rehearsals.

Sulli: Okay.

We went to stage and rehearsed our dance. It came out perfectly.

It's already 2:50 and Music Bank will start at 4:00. We were in our waiting room and the stylist are doing our hair and make up. When we were done, our manager showed us  our outfit for the performance. He first gave Taemin oppa's.

Taemin's outfit:

Sulli's Outfit:

ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?! THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING TO WEAR THIS!

Sulli: Am I really gonna wear this?

Manager: Yes, why?

Sulli: I thought my image was suppose to be cute and innocent? This dress is no cute and innocent!

Manager: Well, you have no choice. You will wear this whether you like it or not.

I got the dress and went inside the dressing room. I heard that Taemin oppa is already done dressing up so I hurried to put my dress on. When I went out, I saw Taemin oppa staring at me with his wide eyes.

Taemin: Waaaaah~ Sulli you look so... waaaaah~

Sulli: Hihi thanks oppa! You look so hot and handsome.

I must admit, Taemin oppa looks really good.

We went onstage and performed our dance. Fans were cheering and screaming everytime we do something... you know...

Our performance ended successfully. The comeback of SHINee and f(x) was a success!

We are now waiting for the result of if we will win or not. I'm standing there, nervous., praying to every saint for us to win then I felt someone held my hand. I looked to my right and saw Taemin oppa smiling at me.

Oh no there it goes again, my heart...

MC: And the winner for today is...

"Trouble Maker!"

OMG WE WON!

Taemin oppa and I were jumping because of happiness then he hugged me and spun me around. I'm so happy right now. I don't know if it's because we won or Taemin oppa is hugging me. Wait, what am I saying? I'm happy because we won and nothing else... maybe?

He finally let go of me then gave me a kiss on the cheek. Luckily, the other idols were covering us so the fans didn't see or else I will have so many haters.

We went back to our waiting room and rest when we heard a knock on the door. The door opened and it was Miss A but Fei unni wasn't with them.

We bowed to them and they bowed back. They went to me first and congratulated me.

Suzy: Congrats Sulli!

Min: Congratulations Sulli! You have to teach me the dance, okay?

While Min unni and Jia unni are still talking to me, I saw Suzy went to Taemin and talked to him.

Jia: So we gotta go now. Congratulations again! C'mon Suzy.

Suzy: Just go first. I'm still talking to Taemin oppa.

Min: Okay, we'll wait for you in our van.

Min unni and Jia unni left and I sat on the couch. I got a magazine from the table and read it. Well, I'm not really reading it because my attention was on Taemin and Suzy. I look at them from time to time but quickly look away before they notice. I can see that they are laughing and enjoying their time. I don't why but I really want Suzy to go now. Not that I'm jealous but... I'm not jealous, right? No of course not! I looked at them again and saw that Suzy is hugging Taemin. I put the magazine down and went out of the room. I don't know why I did that, my legs just told me to do so.

I kept on walking, not sure where to go. I just want to get out of there, far away from them as possible. I stopped my tracks when I heard someone call my name.

"SULLI!"

I turned around and saw Zico oppa running towards me.

Sulli: Oh oppa! What are you doing here?

Zico: I was watching Music Bank in our dorm and I heard you won. So congratulations!

He hugged me tight and spun me around just like what Taemin oppa did a while ago.

Sulli: Thanks oppa! *blushing*

Taemin's POV

I'm talking to Suzy for a quite a long time now. I really want to get out of here and be with Sulli instead.

Suzy: Oppa I need to go now. Bye.

She hugged me but i didn't hug her back. I just patted her back and separated my body from hers. She went out of the room. FINALLY. I looked at the couch to see Sulli but she wasn't there. Weird, I just saw her sitting there a while ago. I tried to look for her in the dressing room and the bathroom but she's nowhere to be found. She must have left but why didn't I notice her leaving?

I went out to look for her. I ran everywhere but I couldn't find her. Where can that girl be? Then I heard a guy's voice shouting Sulli's name. I went to the direction where I heard the voice and there I saw Sulli talking to a guy. I don't know who he was because his back is facing me.

I saw him hug Sulli and spun her around. How dare he touch my Sulli! When he turned around, I saw that he's Zico hyung. Oh right, I remember him, he was supposed to debut with us. I heard that Sulli and him are close when we were still trainees. I got jealous when he hugged Sulli like that. I don't want anyone hugging Sulli but me. She's not even my girlfriend but why am I feeling like this?

My attention went back to them. I saw Zico hyung is about to kiss Sulli in the cheeks so I interrupted.

Taemin: SULLI!

Both of them looked at me and I walked towards them.

Zico: Taemin! It's been so long. How are you?

Taemin: I'm okay, hyung. How about you?

Zico: I'm good too. Btw, congrats!

Taemin: Thanks hyung!

Zico: So hey I gotta go. I got a schedule later. Bye!

He waved at us and we waved back.

Sulli's POV

Taemin: Yah what are you doing here?

Sulli: Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?

Taemin: Why did you leave me? I got bored you know.

Sulli: Why don't you just talk to your Suzy instead?

Taemin: Wait, are you jealous?

Sulli: What? No, of course not!

I tried to look away. I don't know why but I just can't look at him right now.

Taemin: Tch. You can tell me if you're jealous. I will avoid her if you want me to.

Sulli: Whatever. I'm leaving.

I turned around and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms.

Taemin: I'm jealous.

Sulli: What?

Taemin: I got jealous when Zico hyung hugged you a while ago.

I got off his arms and stared at him and he stared back. We were staring at each other then he pulled me again for another hug.

Taemin: Let's just be like this for a while.

He whispered to my ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer.

ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug~

My heart... it's beating fast again. Taemin oppa, what are you exactly in my life?

--

I updated again! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment or subscribe. I really need your support.