Little Stars

Breathe

"I'm sorry I shouldn't ask..."

 

"MI-YOUNG-AH!!" A sudden loud roar echoed towards their direction, it cut Taeyeon's sentence off right away and the voice did shocked the two girls to jump in their seat as well. Tiffany squinted to the voice and in instant she turn to the loud voice she already know the owner of it. As expected to her sight, she saw Jessica but unexpected to her was a furious Jessica with a visible frowned on her face marching towards her.

 

"What happened?! Taeyeon! What have you done to Tiff?! I told you to take good care of her! Not to make her cry!" Jessica scolded Taeyeon angrily in one breath not even giving her a chance to explain. Taeyeon could only stare back at the angry latter with her eyes wide open. Jessica turned to Tiffany and cupped her face with both her hand checking on Tiffany up and down if she's all okay.

"Tiff are you alright? Are you hurt any where? " the over upset girl ignored everything around her and have her full attention on Tiffany.

"No Jessi. Calm down. Taeyeon didn't make me cry." Tiffany take her chance to explained.

"Yeah Taeyeon would never make a girl cry" Yuri added trying to ease the atmosphere and help up her buddy who's still in shocked standing there like a stone. Hearing so, Jessica glance over to Yuri, then to Taeyeon. Seems like looking for a confirmation and Taeyeon nodded frantically, too afraid of the furious and aggressive Jessica even though she actually blaming herself for asking a bad question that triggered this.

"Then why are you crying? " Jessica who still in her furious mode suddenly change into a gentle voice once she turned to ask Tiffany.

"I was just.. thought of mom. That's all.." Tiffany answered with a sad tone looking up to the dark skies full of stars.

"Yah... pabo.." Jessica hugged Tiffany tight and patted the back of her head comforting the girl. Being her best friend since childhood, it's easy for Jessica to understand why Tiffany is crying now. Every time she thought of her mom, it comes naturally that her tears will just follow suit. And when this happen, she will always hug and comfort the girl. Taeyeon and Yuri could only silently look at them, seeing such a moment they dare not to interrupt.

 

"I'm okay Jess. Don't worry too much " Tiffany gently pushed Jessica away and giving Jessica an eye signal that they are not alone. A little bit embarrassed, Tiffany bow apologetically but the two girls just wave it off showing her it's alright. Jessica don't even care about the other two girls even she's aware and still have her eyes on Tiffany.

"You sure you're okay?" Jessica still worry. Usually when Tiffany thought of her mother, Jessica will need to stay the whole night accompany and comfort her.

"Yeah I'm all good now. Don't worry okay" Tiffany assured her.

"...Okay.. Let's go back then" Jessica suggested.

"Wait. I thought you wanted to go for late night snacks?" Yuri bugged in.

"No. Gotta call it off. My Tiff need to rest." Jessica claimed while holding on Tiffany's hand tight, still worry about Tiffany's condition. All Jessica wanted to do now is quickly get Tiffany back to their hotel and let her rest.

"It's okay Jess. We can still continue hang out. I'm really okay now. Tiffany quickly add in which gained a confused look from Jessica.

"You sure?" Jessica raised her eyebrow still not convinced.

"Yeah. It's better for me to be out here than stay in that hotel room." Tiffany almost whispered to Jessica with her head hang low but it is still audible to the other girls. Seeing Tiffany this way, Jessica think to herself that maybe because now they have other companions here and Tiffany don't want to ruin the mood all because of her emotion plus she's embarrassed that she actually teared up in front of Taeyeon.

"Alright! Let's go then!" Taeyeon suddenly announced it with her both hand clap together and it shocked Jessica and Tiffany.

All this while she was staring and observing Tiffany. Seeing this emotion side of Tiffany was something new to her. Her sad expression make Taeyeon feel like really want to hold her tight in her arms and comfort her.

 

Taeyeon then picked up both of the huge size plushies from the bench they were seated at before Jessica appeared. Just when she want to usher them to leave, Yuri eyes fell right on to the two plushies.

"What. Is. That.?" Yuri pointed on the plushy with her eyes wide open disbelief, Taeyeon is hugging two huge size of rabbit plushies?

"My eyes. TAE! YOU? Hugging this two thingy??" Yuri surprised.

"Y-yeah.. We.. Kind of won it  from the games just now." Taeyeon shyly answered.

"YAH! This is so not you! Kim Taeyeon! You never have nor wanted a plushy since I knew you. And now you said you won it? Two of it? This huge size?? Rabbit?? Seriously??" Yuri blurted all out in one breath still disbelieved.

"Why why why?! I feel like I wanted one now! Can't I?" Taeyeon got nervous and tried to defend herself. She felt embarrassed that Yuri eventually speaks out too loud to her liking and the other girls heard it clearly.

"Can.. but just.. weird. And. Your face.." Yuri stared right on to Taeyeon's eyes for a moment.

"YAH TAE! You're blushing aren't you!?" Yuri yelled pointing at Taeyeon's face now.

"YAH KWON YURI!" Taeyeon's face burning even brighter now and she tried to cover it with the plushy.

"Tae you're seriously blushing now!" Yuri starts to teased on her. The worst thing Taeyeon ever wanted to avoid every time when she's with Yuri, is not to do something that Yuri can tease on her because she knows Yuri can really on the same thing for a long time.

"Stop it!" Taeyeon tried to grab hold on Yuri.

"Taeyeon-ie is blushing~ Taeyeon-ie hug a teddy bear~" Yuri sing in rhythm while doing some silly dance obviously ignoring Taeyeon and teased on her more.

"Yah you stupid Yul! Stop it!" Taeyeon tried to interlock Yuri with her arms but she's too short for Yuri's height. Yuri dodged swiftly and walk away for some distance from Taeyeon while she still singing and doing her funny dance teasing Taeyeon. Then they start to run around and chasing around in circle.

 

"Aren't they just too cute?" Jessica uttered while looking at that two childish buddy running around. They were walking hand in hand following the other two girls.

"I felt bad for her" Tiffany said.

"Why?"

"That plushies.. were actually mine." Tiffany said and Jessica had her surprised expression staring back at Tiffany.

"She went back to the game stall and won it for me" Tiffany continued.

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

"She saw me staring at it earlier. She thought I wanted it and in fact I was. She purposely went back there and won it for me" Tiffany elaborate more.

"Really? Two of this gigantic plushies" Jessica gasped.

"Supposed only one. But she's too good in games and just happened that she won both of it instead of one." Tiffany explained.

"Wow. But why didn't she just tell Yuri that those are yours?" Jessica curiously asked while pointing at the two running girls and Tiffany could only shrugged her shoulder not knowing the reason.

"She's weird." Jessica concluded it herself. "Anyway, did you have fun walking around with her then?" Jessica continued this time looking at Tiffany.

"Mm.. Kinda."Tiffany divert her gaze away from Jessica and it's too easy for Jessica to catch on.

"What did you gals did?" Jessica asked.

"We.. walked around. And we played almost all the games in that section" Tiffany gestured her hand around the game section behind them supporting her statement.

"I see." Jessica nodded with a smirk.

"Why with your smiling face?" Tiffany know for sure something is in her mind.

"You sure did have fun." Jessica said with a smile this time.

Tiffany didn't answered. Her mind flashed back to earlier when she's alone with Taeyeon. How Taeyeon guide her to play most of the games even the simplest one, those topic they comfortably chatted on, how Taeyeon won all the games so easily and how Taeyeon did the stupid dance to called for her attention. Not the least, Tiffany remembered exactly how gentle Taeyeon is when she gave away some of their winning prize to those kids they passed by earlier. How Taeyeon talked cutely to those kids and those warm smile, it makes Tiffany unconsciously smile by just thinking about it now.

"Yeah you definitely did." Jessica softly pinch on Tiffany's cheek and it snapped Tiffany back. Jessica saw how genuinely sweet those smile is on Tiffany face right now but to the dreamy girl she didn't notice it.

"Oh yeah! Just so you know. I'm gonna stay over at my Seobang's place for tonight since you are all alright now. Come with me." Jessica said.

"What?!"

"Exactly what you've heard. Don't worry Seobang said she'll sleep with Taeyeon while we can hop on to her bed." Jessica beamed a smile but Tiffany still in her shocked state of mind.

"Why?" That's all Tiffany can uttered out.

"It's weekend. Seobang is planning to bring us for a sunrise trip tomorrow so it'll be more convenient if we just overnight right."Jessica explained.

"So, I think I don't have a choice as well right?" Tiffany stated the obvious.

"Actually... you do. You may go back to the hotel room but, I'm not willing to left you alone there so I'll definitely ask someone who's available to accompany you."

"Alright alright I got it."

"And that, will make you stay alone with her, the available one." Jessica pointed at Taeyeon who's now breathing heavily, all worn out from running.

"Yeah yeah I understa.."

"So it's much depending on you, if you would like stay at their place with me or all alone with her tonight." Jessica cut in, totally ignored Tiffany.

"Kay..." Tiffany lose her words, she breathe out and drop her shoulder as if she lost in battle.

 

 

-Chapter 19 Ends-

Manage to rush one chap update. hehe

 

While looking through some sites to find materials, I come across this site https://snsdkorean.com/soshictionary/ 

and this:-

Kwon Seobang [권 서방] – Literally meaning “Husband Kwon”, referring to Kwon Yuri. “Seobang” is an old fashioned way of referring to ones husband and is now often used in a humorous context. This particular nickname is most commonly used relative to the YulSic pairing. 

 

Yea I recall now that I never intro the word 'Seobang'. So this explained all. XD

 

 

And those words hi-lighted like this is suppose to be in English conversation yeah ;)