RUN!!!

Breathe

The next morning, both Jessica and Tiffany had switch back to their serious Managing Directors mode when they headed to their workplace while the other two free soul still at home, Taeyeon's home.

Yuri occasionally stay over and somehow day by day, one of the guest room she used to hop in has become like her own room when she slowly bringing more and more of her stuffs over, conveniently she place it in the room as if it's her room. There are one master room which Taeyeon is staying in and another two rooms in the apartment. One of the room Taeyeon make it a guest room, in case any of her family members would come over for a night and another one she used it as her study room. For some time being Yuri came over more than her family did, and that's how she slowly invaded the guest room. For Taeyeon who prefer to work at the dining area or her own room, slowly even her so called study room has become the replacement of her guest room where sometimes Sunny is the one that came over for a night, but that's really rare. It only happened twice before she started to take charge of her father's company. Now it became worst when the apartment has more tenant, their stuffs has increased and even the replacement guest room slowly has turn into a storeroom. Mostly belongs to Yuri. Like a leech, she slowly invaded into Taeyeon's apartment and expanded it like it's her own nest, in a good way.

Taeyeon don't mind it at all, in fact she likes the companion. At least she's not alone at home all the time. She always have Yuri there to annoy her from time to time it makes her life not that dull. And as long as her stuffs is untouched, she's fine with it. She do have a few rules for Yuri and Yuri is perfectly fine in obeying it. Just do not enter Taeyeon's territory, which is her room before she clean herself thoroughly, and do not touch or mess up her stuffs. Taeyeon have a minor OCD symptom where she really hates it when people mess up her stuffs. She don't mind how mess up Yuri is in her guest room because it is not belongs to her and it is in the closed room that she won't see it, that's why she's fine with it. Anyway Yuri hardly go into her room. Mostly they will meet each other either in the kitchen for food or living room or passing by the hallway from their room. They hardly even eat together at the dining table which is now full of Taeyeon's sketch papers and her music notes all around on it.

It's 7 past ten in the morning when Yuri step out from her room with her hands held high stretching her muscles while yawning.
"You can catch plenty of bugs with that wide-open mouth you know" Taeyeon commented with an annoyed voice.
"YAH! YOU SCARED ME!" Yuri snapped to the voice and turn frantically to find Taeyeon sitting on the couch at their living room. Taeyeon's living room to be exact.
Seeing how Yuri jumped in shock, Taeyeon just rolled her eyes. Not even in a mood to entertain the taller girl.
"Why are you awake this early? It's so not you!" Yuri started the conversation. Taeyeon just ignore not feeling to answer. Yuri walk nearer and she detailed Taeyeon's profile.
"Did.. you... even sleep? You don't look good." Yuri continued after she realised how messy Taeyeon looked like. Her face don't look fresh as well like a zombie didn't have any brains for days.
"No..." Taeyeon simply replied.
"Why?!"
"Can't" Taeyeon breathe expressionless. She's not even looking at Yuri all these while. Her eyes just fall straight on to the blank TV screen in front of her.
"What'd you mean by can't?" Yuri raised her eyebrow. "Are you okay?"
"Think so..." she doubted. It's not like she don't want to have a goodnight sleep, she just couldn't. Her brain is playing tricks with her heart. A lot of data analysing at the back of her head. Images of a particular girl. The smiling eyes, the visible blush on her face, the shy look, and the touch of their lips! Oh god, brain please. It's gonna be overheat at some point and it's really draining the petite girl. She's just too exhausted but she couldn't sleep.
"Are... you sure?" Yuri start to worried.
"..Y-Yeah" Taeyeon slightly nodded. There's a moment of silence before Taeyeon continued "By the way, why are you up so early? It's just 7."
"I'm going for a jog. And it's normal for me to be awake this early but not you who always sleep in the morning and stays awake at night." Yuri answered while walking towards the kitchen for a glass of water after she assured Taeyeon is really alright. "Wanna join me for a jog?" she continued after she gulp down her needed H2O and she walk out to get her running shoe from the shoe rack next to the main door. She didn't hear any response from Taeyeon and it makes her stop on her track. Yuri turned over and saw Taeyeon still sitting there like a stone staring into the air. It got her worry again. With a sigh she put down her shoe near the door and walk over to Taeyeon.
"I think you should. Come. Let's get you outta here!" With one strong pull, Taeyeon had been pull up from her seat easily and Yuri push her into her room to get change. Taeyeon can't even manage to utter a word, she just have to do what Yuri sternly asked her to.

About half and hour later, they're both reached at the park near their apartment.
"You know? When you run, it does magic to your body and mind." Yuri said while stretching her body getting ready for a run. Taeyeon did stretch a bit too but she have a confused look on her face after hearing what her bestfriend is trying to tell her.
For a moment of silence, Yuri look over to Taeyeon. "Just relax your mind. Blank it off. Enjoy the wind. And RUN!!!" Yuri sprint off right after giving Taeyeon a slap on her back which snap the girl back from her clouded mind.
"Loser gotta buy breakfast!" Yuri slow down and turn around to shout it out to Taeyeon and she when realised, Yuri had been some distance ahead already.
"YAH! YOU CHEATER!" Taeyeon shouted back and quickly catch up her pace not wanting to lose.

---

After an hour of chasing around, Taeyeon finally gave up. Taking her deep breath, they stop at one of the bench along the path. She's literally cursing inside out for what Yuri had caused her to do, running, one of the activity listed in her hate list. Yuri seems just fine, stretching herself again to relax her nerves after the run.
"Y-you... You..." Taeyeon tried to speak while catching up with her breath.
"You should follow me to run more often. You're so weak!" Yuri cut in.
"I... I just.."
"Just what? You can't even talk properly! Just an hour of run and you're already in this state!" Yuri rubbed in more. Defeated, Taeyeon felt so irritated by her bestfriend. She took a deep breathe to recover.
"AHH!!!" She finally released her annoyance through a scream before she whine. "I can't believe you did this to me!"
"What have I done? I'm helping you to be healthy, you weak !" Yuri stabbed.
"Help? In what state? Make me the weak as you said?"
"Yah! This is the best thing I'm doing for you! Yet you're angry with me for this and not appreciating it at all?!"
"What the hell are you talking about? You just make me do the activity I hate!" Taeyeon hissed.
"You really don't see it don't you?" Yuri crossed her arms.
"See what?"
"Well, don't you feel your brain is lighter now after the run?" Yuri trying to hint. It hit Taeyeon right away. Seeing her reaction, Yuri continued "You've forgotten what's in your mind earlier am I right?"

Taeyeon got quiet and she starts to realised, it's true. She was so focus on her running and chasing after Yuri that she eventually forgotten the images of a particular girl that keep invading her mind the whole time. She really did felt lighter after all. But now she's reminded. Her expression changed drastically back to her moody form, exactly like this morning when Yuri saw her at their living room.
"So... wanna share?" Yuri asked carefully cutting her trains of thoughts. Taeyeon only stared at the taller girl, don't know what to do.
"Well, you know. I'm always here. If you feels like wanna  have a talk, I'm here. Anytime." Yuri just shrugged her shoulder coolly before she sit on the bench and Taeyeon followed.

Being her closest friend, Yuri knows. It's not hard to find out that there are messed up thoughts in Taeyeon's head, it is just the matter of do the girl wanna share her thoughts out with her. Sometimes Yuri can even guess what exactly Taeyeon is thinking. Another reason why she slowly invading into Taeyeon's apartment, to always be there for the girl. Taeyeon has a sad history and Yuri can't afford to let it happen again. She'd secretly made a promise to herself to always be by her side. And she do it on purpose, dragging the girl out to the park. Hoping that the girl can emptied her mind for awhile, or maybe a small talk session.

"Yul..." Taeyeon softly called with her head hang low. Knowing how soft Taeyeon could be, Yuri purposely pretend to be sad and look far away to the other side as if she's heart broken by Taeyeon for not telling her about her problems. She's trying to make Taeyeon to feel guilty and she knows this is the best way to make the shorter girl to spill it out instead of holding it in all by herself. She knows this will definitely works too because they have a promise to each others before, to talk in out when they have issues and not to hold it in by themselves.
"Hmm.. I don't know.. Yul-ah... I can't figure it..." and just as what Yuri's expected, Taeyeon starts to open up.
"Bout what, Tae?" Hiding her victorious grin, Yuri asked.
"Her..." Taeyeon breathe.
"Her? Who her?" Yuri know exactly who she's talking about but she just pretend oblivious wanted Taeyeon herself to say it out clearly.
"You know, Tiffany." Taeyeon too, understand Yuri's intention but she just complied to it anyway. Yuri didn't say anything. Expected for the name, she just look at Taeyeon waiting her to continue to her story.
"She's been occupying all over my brain"
"And your problem is?" Yuri trying to dig in more.
"I don't know. I'm messed up. I'm not sure bout this feeling I had inside me. I didn't even know when I started to feel this way. We just met that few times. I remembered how she stared at me the time she bought me drinks, and the way she stared at me when I'm singing. Out of mind, I'd sang a new song for her" She recalled and slowly her mind is full of Tiffany's images all around when the things happened before. Unconsciously, she's actually smiling when thinking back about it.
"When we finally get to introduced to each others, I'm so drown into her smile. Her eyes! Especially her eyes, it curved upwards when she smile!" She's so excited when talked bout this part.
"And I'm so happy I got to talked to her lastnight. And it was so quick I decided to bring them out for a night tour and I'm so happy that she didn't reject my idea. I like how she look when she's so immersed into her sight-seeing. She seems like she's lost in her own little world and became so oblivious to her surrounding. And I got to ! Shes just so easy to fell into my tricks. Then she.. hit me" Remembering this part, Taeyeon reached her hand to her chest to where the area Tiffany hit on her. "Then I hold her hand to stop her.. and.. we kissed" She just unconsciously blurted it out while touching her own lips.
"You kissed?!" Yuri shocked disbelief and her voice snapped Taeyeon's back. Quickly covering realising she's unconsciously blurted out too much info, she looked at Yuri with embarrassed all over her face.
"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Seriously! Spill it all out! Full details! Everything! What else happened last night?" Yuri demanded.
"W-well... n-nothing though..." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder trying to brush it off but her eyes are not blinking, nervous with anything else she accidentally review yet trying to act cool at the same time.
"What do you mean by 'well nothing though'? You freaking kissed her! On the same night you just got to know her?! What exactly happened?"
"Mwo..geunyang.. It just... happened that way.. we.. kissed.." Taeyeon hesitated but trying hard to get any words her brain can come out right now and stuttered it through without even arranging her sentence properly.
"Yah! Talk properly! I can't understand if you're gonna talk like that." Yuri complaint. Taeyeon's eyes widen and stunned for a few seconds at Yuri's sudden outburst of her frustration. Knowing that Yuri will never let her go until she get what she wants, she gave in. With a deep breathe she close her eyes to calm herself. She recalled clearly the whole incident, and slowly she crafting it into a proper sentence.

"While you're busy chasing your Sica, we were left alone at the Observatory area remember?" Taeyeon started and Yuri nodded to it.
"She looks too serious so I decided to prank on her. And the best thing is she fell for it! I asked her to look for Tokyo Tower which is impossible! But she seriously tried to find it! I heard she's some kind of a big company's director or something big and yet she's so naive to fell for this kinda prank. I just let it continued cause I wanna know how far we can go. So then I hold onto her hand and make her look until it reached to the window frame through the binocular and she followed! And when she realised it she started to hit me when I laughed at her..." She recalled every details and touching her chest where Tiffany hit on her again. "She starts to hit me.. with her fist.. on my arms.. and my chest" Taeyeon remembered it too clearly that she starts to blush about it even just by thinking of it and her heart starts to run a in amarathon speeds. "Then I held onto her wrist to stop her" She raised her right hand up mid air as if she's holding Tiffany's wrist reminiscing the situation. By now Yuri's ear perk up and staring very seriously at Taeyeon waiting for the most important part. Taeyeon then slowly touched her lips again when she remembering what happened next. "And.. when I realised, she's actually already staring at me. I thought she's upset with me that I fooled her but then we somehow ended up.. staring into each others eyes. And then.. it touched.. our lips... touched."

"Heol" Yuri breathed unbelievably. "Did you really kissed her like.. a real kiss?" Yuri asked with her eyes still dilated.
"I'm not really sure though. I was lost and blanked at that time. I think my lips did touched hers just right before you called me. And we snapped. Then all I saw was she standing right in front of me so damn closed. She didn't push me nor moving away at all. I was... in messed!"
"Daebak." that's all Yuri could say.
"Yea... That's it. All of it.." Taeyeon said looking at Yuri who just stared back at her with a big round eyes and mouth opened disbelief.
"No wonder she look kinda weird when I found her standing behind you." Yuri recalled.
"Yah... Kim Taeyeon.. You're still that awesome in some way aren't you..." Yuri continued and Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulder.
"The thing is when we went down stairs and when I thought of wanna apologies, she asked me to not talk about it." Taeyeon hang her head low. "She didn't back away.. but she don't wanna talk bout it.. Did I actually scared her off with my stupid unconscious move?"
"No.. you're actually scaring me off instead. You're always calm and cautious and.. passive after what happened last time..." Yuri carefully remarked at the last point.
"Yah! What happened to you suddenly become aggressive?" Yuri quickly countered and push Taeyeon by her shoulder.
"I can't believe I did that as well.. but it already happened when I realised it. I was like.. I don't really know how to explain this.. I.. I somehow just got so drawn to her and I'd lost my mind" Taeyeon tried hard to explain, hoping Yuri can understand.
"So, what are you gonna do now?" Yuri asked.
"I don't know. I can't even understand this whole thing at all. I'm not sure what can I do." Taeyeon said with a confuse expression.

"Tae.. You've fell for her aren't you?" Yuri asked with much concerned. Taeyeon could only look at her confused, didn't even reply back.
"I've noticed. You're different. You've changed after you met her. You have more concern now. You even dare to ignored Bunny. Just spent a night out last night and you seems to expressing yourself more. You got braver!" Taeyeon face retort at that last comment.
"You sang to her, looking right into her eyes and never look away. Usually when some girls looking at you, you'll shy and look away real quick." Yuri explained. "And when you sing to her, you look so much more attractive and passionate. Those aura around you and the look on your face, it's.. it's a bliss! you know?" Yuri continued.
"Am I.. in love with her?" Taeyeon raised her brow.
"And you said she's been occupying your brain the whole night?"
"Y-yeah..."
"And why the hell do you think she's occupying your brain this much if you're not in love with her?" Yuri stated clearly.
"Is it?"
"Make it even better. It is a love at first sight! Just like me and Sica" Yuri continued excitedly.
"But.. I thought you always fall at first sight? Like ..Min Young.. So Jin.." Taeyeon retorted which caused Yuri to squint to it.
"Well... anyway. You even walked up to the stage with your new song for her the first time you really put an eyes on her. The best thing I think is, you've open up!" Yuri clapped both her hand thinking about it.
"That was b'cause you told me she likes to hear me sing." Taeyeon replied nonchalantly.
"God, Taeyeon please. This is not the first time there are girls buying you drinks and said the same thing to you. You never bother to do what you did to Tiffany. And now that I think of it, you were somehow staring at her before you walked up to the stage." Yuri tried to convinced Taeyeon. Taeyeon just replied with a hum unsure of what Yuri said is right. Love at first sight? Does it really exist? Taeyeon to ponder.
"Tae. Don't you feel like wanna see her like, right now?" Yuri curiously asked.
"I.."
"It seems so with your expression." Taeyeon confused. She's still half way digesting the whole conversation she just had with Yuri.
"Just go ahead and ask her out, Tae. It will work out just fine. Trust me. It's time for you to accept new love." Yuri stand up stretching her arms before she start walking off. And Taeyeon followed.



-Chapter 11 ends-
I don't know who is Min Young and So Jin anyway, just a random girl names to fit in the story XD or if you guys have better name I can change it
thank you for still here with me

PS - wanted to put up a chapter image of YulTae but haven't got time to edit one.. will update that later ~_~ 

Ref about OCD:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive–compulsive_disorder