Destination?

Breathe

Again, Taeyeon is the driver and everyone just conveniently hop into her car, comfortably seated same as the last time where Yuri at the passenger side and Jessica at the backseat behind Yuri with Tiffany behind Taeyeon.

"Seobang-ah~ Where are you bringing us to?" Jessica asked sweetly.

"Uh? Y-yeah, where are we going, Tae?" Yuri have no idea at all and quickly push the question to Taeyeon.

"What?! Why are you asking me this? I thought you gals had already plan on this?" Taeyeon countered while she ignite her car engine but still parking there waiting for a direction to go.

"Mm.. True..." Yuri nodded and think for awhile. "But then, you're the one driving. Where are you gonna drive us to?" Taeyeon face palm to herself for having such a dumb friend.

"Seriously Yul..." Taeyeon sighed helplessly but quickly turn into a smile the second she heard a giggling from Tiffany.

"Hey Jess, I thought you know where you're bringing me to." Tiffany nudged Jessica.

"Ahh.. I was too busy rushing up my documents and stuffs then I gotta make sure to grab your stubborn head outta here. I forgot to ask Yuri to plan for a place to visit." Jessica explained.

"Stubborn head?" Tiffany raised her brow at the remark.

"Yeah. You do know how hard it is for me to pull you out of your room right?" Jessica retorted. And this time it was Taeyeon's turn to chuckle back at them, seeing how cute this two bestfriend always bicker at each others.

"Sorry. I was too busy with my studio work too until you called me." Yuri apologetically told Jessica and Jessica didn't mind at all. She hold onto Yuri's hand from the back telling Yuri that it's okay.

 

"Ehhem." Taeyeon finally clear grabbing all of their attention. "I think.. at this hour.. There's this one place we can go though."

"I know right! Tae! You always know where to go!" Yuri clap her hands together excited with what Taeyeon said.

"Yeah yeah... But there's still one place I still don't know how to go though" Taeyeon frowned silently.

"Really? Where? Can't you use GPS?" Yuri asked nonchalantly not understanding what Taeyeon actually trying to say.

"No. It didn't map it in GPS." Taeyeon gave Yuri a faint smile before she start driving out of the parking lot. Yuri still blur and just look at Taeyeon questioned.

"Use your heart and feel your way through then." Jessica suddenly barged in after a moment of silent which Tiffany turn to look at Jessica with a curious expression but Jessica just casually glance at Taeyeon from her rear mirror and smile before she look out of the window. When Taeyeon see her smile, she knows that Jessica caught on her quite quick and she understand what she's trying to say as well. Hearing what Jessica said, Yuri finally get the true meaning behind the hidden message Taeyeon said and they can only smile upon understanding it. The whole journey then become quiet and only songs playing from the car audio player could be heard. Apparently, Tiffany think for awhile and caught on the message as well.


---


"Here we are!" Taeyeon excitedly announce while driving into the parking space.

"Wow! It's a carnival!" Yuri said while looking out to the place.

"Yeah.. It should be fun here." Taeyeon said looking into her rear mirror checking if Tiffany will be interested with a fun place like this. Tiffany and Jessica were looking out from their car window checking out the place. Once they got in to the place, Jessica as usual being the most excited one, clinging her hand onto Tiffany's and pull the girl to roam around the stalls randomly leaving the other two bestfriends follow behind them.

"Look! There's cute animal face mask! Let's get one!" Jessica joyfully point at one of the stall.

"There! Balloons!" Another stall spotted.

"Oh my gosh... fluffy candy!" And another stall. Jessica literally pointing at every single stalls that caught her attention and happily dragging Tiffany along with her. Being the usual Tiffany, she would just let Jessica to drag her around. Even there are things that might get her attention, she wouldn't show it out as excitedly as how Jessica would be. She will only look at it quietly and starts to drown into her own world.

"Tteokbokki!" Jessica gasped in awe now already standing at the food section. "Tiff look! There's more!" Jessica excitedly pull Tiffany and now already standing in front of a street food stall.

"Ajumoni (A/N 아주머니 Korean formal/honorific calling of a middle-aged woman/madam), I want this, this, this..." Jessica choose almost everything in her sight. When she got her food, she just walk away leaving Yuri and Taeyeon behind to pay her bills. Usually it should be her bodyguard who did the work. Tiffany got even embarrassed with her best friends nonchalant attitude and could only apologetically look at Yuri before Jessica drag her away to another food stall. After getting all four of their hands full of packed food, Tiffany have to stop Jessica from buying more and they then look for a seat to feast on their food. For the tired Yuri and Taeyeon, it's a place to rest.

 

"Seobang say ahhh~" never forget about her lover, Jessica gently feed Yuri who massaging her own tired arms. Even how tired she was to carry all the food Jessica bought and follow her all around, a small sweet gesture from Jessica had make her forgotten it all and she just munch her food happily.

"Jess, I think you bought too much food..." Tiffany worried by looking at all the food lay on the table.

"We'll finish it. We can't get these food in LA, we have to seize this opportunity to have it all now. And forget about diet. Once you're immerse into your work, you'll burn it all out" Jessica said while munching on her Tteokbokki.

"Yeah yeah.. I shall ask Uncle Jung send you more proposal for the sponsorship agreements so you can finish up all these food here to burn." Tiffany rub in before she wipe clean indicating she's done with the food.

"You're done?" Jessica questioned getting the gestures meaning.

"Yeah I'm full." Tiffany uttered softly while looking around the place and other stalls. Now Jessica starts to worry looking at the food still left untouched on the table.

"YAH KIM TAEYEON! Eat more!" Jessica slap hard on Taeyeon's back which is facing her.

"AHH Kkamjjakiya! (A/N Korean expression of saying 'You startled me' 깜짝이야) Taeyeon jumped in shocked for the sudden contact and half of her lemonade she's sipping on had spilled all over her sleeves and a bit on her shirt. With her quick reflection she brush some of the liquid off her sleeves and hand.

"Sorry.. you're too quiet I didn't know you're drinking" Jessica quickly hide behind Yuri who is now laughing at her lemonade-drenched buddy and Taeyeon could only glared at Yuri who is not helping at all while trying to clean herself.

"Here.." Tiffany quickly hand a sheet of paper napkin to Taeyeon and took herself another sheet to help Taeyeon wipe off some liquid that Taeyeon missed around her face and neck area. Unconsciously Taeyeon just let Tiffany wipe it off and she herself busy cleaning her shirt and sleeves. They were busy wiping off those lemonade until their eyes met, they're both frozen in place for a moment locking their gaze towards each others.

 

"-Cough- erm.. Right, Shall we move?" Jessica saw the whole situation and quickly break it with a fake cough before she speak. Both of them snapped back realised the situation and got blushed right away.

"Mm.. Thanks" Taeyeon tried her best to stay compose, she took the dirty paper napkin from Tiffany and Tiffany just nodded awkwardly. Taeyeon then quickly pat herself clean and throw those napkins into the bin near them. Her heart in fact was racing fast but she recalled what Jessica had told her earlier, she need not to make Tiffany uncomfortable and treat each others just like friends. In her mind she silently thank Jessica for the noise she make before anything would happen again. Tiffany is aware that Jessica was in fact helping her just like what she had said earlier, she will be with her. She look at Jessica with a thankful face and no word needed, Jessica casually winked understanding what Tiffany's expression mean.

"Let's go let's go!" Jessica quickly announce while she walk closer to Taeyeon.

"I'll leave her to you. Take good care of her and don't make things uncomfortable okay. Just! Don't lock eyes with her and control your hormones!" Jessica took her chance to quickly whispered to Taeyeon when Tiffany had immerse into her own world again looking at things around her then she push Yuri to walk further away leaving Tiffany with Taeyeon behind.

 

 

-Chapter 16 Ends-

Sometimes, unplanned plans can turn out to be a good plans right?

I'm sorry if you're expecting something big and I've disappoint you >.<  

it was written this way since 4 years ago.. sometimes I wonder why did I wrote it that way when I'm typing it in as well XD