Stupid

That...Damn...Rabbit
In the morning the men woke up happily.They headed to class holding hands when they walked in everyone was in shocked not a bad shock just a whoa when did this happen shock.Yoona did a slight smirk and was determined to get between them for revenge of Sungmin.After class they did a quick peck good bye.Yoona ran up kyuhyun and gave him a huge hug.She was wearing a shirt that showed most of her thinking that will turn him on."So I've been thinking maybe we should go on another date." "No thanks,I'm seeing someone." Yoona turned her head to see that sungmin was walking towards them.She quickly grab Kyuhyun face and kissed him. "KYUHYUN!!What was that!!" "Sungmin its not what you think!!!" Singmin pouts as tears go down his face.He runs to his room with kyuhyun following.He puts his face in his pillow.kyuhyun sits beside him. "Sungmin I know your hurt but you have to know that I love you and I would never hurt you,she asked me if I wanted to go on a date with her but I turned her down because I already have someone special in my life which is you." Kyuhyun was about to get up and leave when he felt sungmin grab his hand. "Is it true kyuhyun did you really mean you love me." "Of coarse I wanna spend the rest of my life with you!"(kyuhyun realized he really really did mean it) Sungmin pulls kyuhyun in for a passionate kiss. Will you marry me Lee Sungmin????"