awww great their gay!! and annoying bunny wabbit

That...Damn...Rabbit
As he walked in his new dorm he ran to the computer to play some Star Craft when he started to hear kissy noises.He slowly turn around to find two shirtless men french kissing. He quickly got up and said "Who are you people!!??"Both of the men jumped in suprise.The slightly shorter man replied "Who are you??" "I'm new my name is kyuhyun." "Hi my name is Donghae and this is Hyukjae." "Hi." "And you two are...lovers??"(in a freaked out tone) "Yes...PROBLEM..you interupted are y time "Um...I'm sorry." "Anyways have you already met sungminnie??" "Yes." "Good we'll see you later new roommate." COUPLE DAYS LATER: Kyuhyun POV: Im barely starting to get used to this school,use to yoona that's for sure.Sungmin gets mad when I talk to her,I don't see why I mean me and him ugh no way not goin happen. SUNGMIN POV:Ugh watching Kyuhyun flirt with Yoona is torture.I think of Kyuhyun-ah 24 7.I doubt he feels the same but he is one good looking dude.I mean ahhhh water coming down his body so y.*drool*I don't peek through the bathroom door if thats what your thinking. "Hey kyu wait up!" "Oh...hey" "So I was thinking if you wanted to go grab a bite later??" "I can't I have a date with yoona at a fancy restaurant." "Oh that's ok maybe next time." "Yea..maybe." At The Restaurant... "Kyuhyun this is so romantic." "Thank."anything is romantic when I'm with... "What's up guys!" "Sungmin what are you doing here??!!" "I'm having dinner with my pals." "I told I was going on a date. "I know I didn't mean you I meant..." "Sungmin ^_^!!" "Yesung I'm glad you can make it." "Good your friend is here now go find another table.!" "Na we're fine here." "Kyu maybe I should leave??" (She stands up) "No!! Please stay." ( as she about to sit back down sungmin pulls her seat back) "AHHHHHHHH!!"Thats it I'm leaving!!" "Oops."(sungmin says sarcastically) " Ugh you ruin everything,your not a friend do not ever get involved in my life....EVER!!!" ( HE storms out leaving yesung and sungmin alone ) "Well on the other hand look what I brought(puts it on his head)My TURTLE!!"^_^ "Sungmin sighs and sinks in his chair."