Meeting roommates

That...Damn...Rabbit
"GET OUT!!"Dad said while dropping kyuhyun off. "Why are you so mean??" "Ok sorry please please GET OUT!" Kyuhyun sighed and slamed the car door.As his dad was about to drive off he threw the finger at him,the dad stomp on the brakes and made his way towards kyuhyun. "What did you mean to say boy?" "N-Nothing dad it was nothing." "That's it no more chances,you die." "What?No I'm sorry!!" (RING,RING) "Well there's the bell...BYE." "Have a good day son." Kyuhyun rushes his way to his dorm,when he reaches his destination he quickly opens the door.As he walked in he finds a bunny like guy in front of him.The so called "bunny" runs up and gives him a tightly grip hug.Kyuhyun not knowing what to do just stands there thinking " What the hell get off of me you freak."Finally the bunny lets go and announces"Hi my name is Lee Sungmin...and you are?"(He slides close to the kyu and gives him a erted look) "My name is.... Kyuhyun?"(He slides away from the bunny) "That's a hot name!"*wink,wink* "Yea....I'm not gay."(He he scooches even more away from bunny) "Ahhhhhh..yea me either....let me show you around." "This is the restroom,kitchen,living room,computer and..."(gets interrupted) "YES...we have a computer now I can play my Star Craft." "Uhhhh yea sure anyways." (RING,RING) "Ugh school....soo kyuhyun-ah what do you have 1st period?" "Uh Mrs.Soonia."(thinking:please not with him,please not with him!) "Me too!!" ^_^ ()"Great." On there way to class Sungmin blabbing "Oh my Shizus we're goin be such good friends." "Yup JUST friends."They sat in seats next to each other mostly because sungmin made kyuhyun.Kyuhyun blocked sungmins words out whenhe saw a beautiful lady walk threw the door.Sungmin looked at her with a uncomfortable glare. "What's her name."(kyuhyun asked with lover boy eyes) "Yoona,she's the school !!" "What are you talking about she hot!" (Smack on the head)"No she isn't." All threw class they gave short glances at each other back in forth.Yoona threw a note a kyuhyun, which fell on the floor between sungmin and kyuhyuns desk.As kyuhyun was about to grab it sungmin quickly grabed and raised it in the air. "Mrs.Soonia Yoonas throughing notes in class!!" "Yoona detention after school." Yoona stared at Sungmin with a why the hell did you do that for face.When the bell rang kyuhyun looked and said "WHY!" Sungmin pouted "Because I hate her........please don't be mad at me kyuhyunnie!!" Kyuhyun turned around and headed to his dorm.