Unsure Feelings

That...Damn...Rabbit
It's been a week since me and sungmin last talked.He's been trying talk to me.Flashback: "Kyuhyun please talk to me." "No." "But I miss your voice." "No." "Will you stop saying no?" "No." PRESENT: Yoona has stopped talking to me after the incident he caused.But she should not ignore me for his actions. "Sungmin come here." "Please don't yell at me I'm sorry I looked at you in class." "But.." "No I get it I'll leave you alone."(he walks away) Next day.. When I walked into my room sungmin was watching television.I notice he got a haircut. Thoughts:His hair looked good on him.I bet a lot of chicks would go after him now.His hair do made him look more manlier.He looks so adorable WAIT why am I thinking these thoughts.I mean I'm not gay...am I??na I just think he looks adorable that's it. "Sungmin can we talk?" "Um sure." "Listen I think I overeacted and I'm sorry can we start over? "YES YES YES a million times yes!!" "Good so do you wanna go get food?" "Ofcoarse!!"^_^ "Ugh thanks kyu I'm stuffed"(he said while walking into there room) "*yawn* your welcome I'm goin to bed." "Me too." Sungmin and kyuhyun were petrified of the creaking sound of the bed coming from hyukjaes and donghaes room.Kyuhyun had enough he went to their door and banged on it.They stopped when they heard the bang.As kyuhyun was about to lay down the bed was louder and faster.Kyuhyun and Sungmin went to their door getting there innocent eyes ready.They opened the door and saw that eunhyuk and Donghae were playing Mario Kart. "What are you guys doing??"( kyu yelled) "What does it look like we're doing we're playing some Mario Kart but Donghae over here keeps cheating by pushing me." "Wait you guys were thinking dirty huh??(Donghae said with a smirk on his face) Kyuhyun and Sungmin sighed and went to bed.