Little by Little

That...Damn...Rabbit
Little by little Sungmin and Kyuhyun became closer and closer. Kyuhyuns thoughts: Sungmin looked soooo cute today in his favorite color, pink.I started to realized I enjoyed Sungmin company,ALOT. "Sungmin!!!" "Kyuhyun!!" "So I was thinking we should do something fun,like maybe roller skating???" "Sure my love..um I mean sure but I'm not the greatest skater just to let you know." (They both blushed of what sungmin had just said) "Its ok I'll be there to help."*wink wink* At the roller rink: "Wahh!!" Sungmin fell down for the millionth time. "puahahaha!!!" Kyuhyun laughed while helping sungmin up. (Sungmin sighed while rubbing his ) "YAH, don't laugh! I told you I couldn't skate, and your not helping, just laughing!" Sungmin pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. "Hahaha! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let me get something and then ill teach you" kyuhyun smiled and skated towards a snack machine.As kyuhyun was heading towards the machine Sungmin tried to skate and of coarse fell again.A girl passing by asked "Do you need??"(Eagerly trying to help the bunny)"No thanks I'm ok."(says with girl still trying to help him)Kyuhyun turns around to find the girl touching Sungmin.Kyuhyun making way towards the two ,seperates them and askes "Who are you?"the girl pouts and skates away."Whoa kyu thanks I was kind of freaked out by her.""Your ahhhh welcome." As they pulled in a parking space at the school a dead silence came between them.They finally made eye contact.kyuhyun thinking who will make the first move.Kyuhyun decides he will,he leans in closer and closer till their lips touch.It was a soft gentle kiss that they both enjoyed very much.Maybe too much.