Chapter 9

A Walk In The Park

"Yes?"
"I wanted to make sure you were alright. We were childish to make the deal. Please forgive us." Donghae seemed to truly want to settle things.
"Why did you guys make the deal? How could you think that I wasn't going to find out?"
"We just wanted to make the deal so we all had an equal chance to get to know you. We didn't think that each of us would get jealous just by you going on one little date."
"Jealousy is not a pretty emotion when it comes to you guys"
"We know." He chuckled"Its funny. We normally don't fight over things like this. Heck, None of us every fight with Kyuhyun. Sungmin has hardly ever been that serious. And, Well, I've never seen Henry freak out other than the 'Only 13' anti-fans"
"Why does it change cause I'm here. I'm just one girl." I asked confused.
"Cause your beautiful, Yoona" He smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Hae..." I cooed. I was supposed to be mad at him and he rest of them. For some reason I just couldn't think that it was almost enjoyable that the boys wanted to fight over me but yet it still felt weird that they didn't know everything about me. Not that I have anything to hide. It was just a surprise that even though she just got there the boys wanted to get to know her and be with her.
"I should probably apologize for storming out of there." I said
"We deserved it. But I'm sure Teukie would love to see things get solved. He had to calm Henry down and have Siwon hold down Sungmin. Minnie almost kicked Kyu into the flat screen."He chuckled.
"I don't even want to know how Heechul-oppa reacted when he found out"
"Oh it was a joyful explosion but Hankyung calmed him down and took him to his room. I don't even want to know what they are doi...Hey where are you going?"
"I told you I was gonna apologize." I said sticking out my tongue.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another short chapter. I've been sick and busy lately. Hope you like the little chappie. It's kinda like a teaser.

Just saying. Donghae has the cutest smile. And JealousHenry is funny. PissedSungmin is pretty hot too.

Wel...that was embarassing to say..