Chapter 4

A Walk In The Park

"Yah! What are you doing here!" Kim Heechul yelled at me.
"Me? What are you doing here! Umma said you were out starting a beautiful family with a wife and children! Instead I find you at a house full of guys?"I snapped"Does Umma even know!?!"
"Of course she knows...well part of it. But why are you here! Do you even know who we are?"He asked. The guys around us looked just as worried and confused as we were.
"Well Im here because I supposed to find you and meet your family but i see that that isnt possible now. And who you are. I don't understand this whole Super Junior thing. I didn't even know i was going to find you this way chullie."I whined.
"Yah! Its Oppa! Respect me. Now Super Junior is a group here in korea. We sing and dance. We are pretty popular. You should watch out. I don't know if i can trust where you live now. What if people find out where you live. I mean you Kim ing Heechul's sister."
"Hyung shes just downstairs. Plus her name isnt even close. Its like Henli. Except hers is Isabella"Kyuhyun defended me as he grabbed my hand.
"Isabella? Whose Isabella? My sisters name is.."
"Kim Yoona. I changed it when I went to the states." I corrected
"Why would you change it! Its a perfect name. Like mine!" Heechul said
"I wanted to fit in. Not get pointed out and bullied." I explained
"Which would you rather us call you?"Sungmin asked
"I...I don't know. Yoona would be fine I guess now that I'm back in korean. but if i go by Kim Yoona wont people find out about me?" I asked gripping on to Kyuhyun's hand tighter.
"We will figure something out. Heechul, we'll move her up to our dorm to watch over her. I know she just moved in ownstairs but for her and super junior's safety, she need to be up here. Do you have many things Yoona?" Teukie-Hyung asked taking control of the situation.
"Not much. I hope im not a bother." I put my head down.
"No its fine. I guess im just glad to have my sister back" Chullie smiled. I smiled back looking up at him.
"I'll help you move your stuff up here" Kyu offered walking to the door, stil holding my hand.
"YAH! LET GO OF HER HAND MAKNAE!"Heechul shouted.
"Sorry!" He said almost out the door.
"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS ITS HYUNG!"Heechul yelled down the hallway as me and Kyuhyun ran to my dorm.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeahhhh its short.

I was in a writing mood and i didnt want the next part to start XD so you get a tiny chapter :P