Chapter 6

A Walk In The Park

The party was going great. Everyone was so kind. Me and my brother talked alot to catch up and solve all the anger we had. No more tension. I even got to talk to the other guys and get to know them. Sungminnie and I shared the love of stuffed animals and cuddling. Donghae and Eunhyukkie taught me some dance moves. Leetuek told me that he can help me with anything. He's just like my Umma. Leeteuk was making funny faces with me until Kangin pulled him away. Kangins like my Appa, saying hes gonna protect me from anything that comes near me. Yesung showed me his pet turtles and then we tried to race them. He won of course. Ryeowookie made me an amazing meal. Henry played me a song on his violin. Zhoui Mi came to my closet to help see what i needed to buy. Apparently more sweaters, dresses, and skinny jeans. MiMi's gonna take me shopping this week. Hankyung taught me my name in chinese, Jin Yun er. Siwon asked me if I would like to go jogging in the morning. I politely declined. Kibum explained some of the Korean dramas on TV. Shindong told me a bunch of funny facts about the rest of the guys before yelling at Kyuhyun about stealing his shirts for pajamas. Kyuhyun sat on the couch and played games with me. One by one the members would head off to bed. I said my goodnights until the only ones left were Heechul, Kyuhyun, and I. Heechul yawned.
"Chullie-Oppa why don't you go to bed." I suggested.
"I will when.." He paused to yawn "Maybe I will. I do need my beauty sleep. Yah! Maknae. Make sure my baby sister gets to bed."
"Alright Hyung." Kyu smiled.
I watched him walk away. I shifted on the couch so i leaned toward Kyuhyun.
"You should go to bed too Yoona-shii. It's getting late." Kyu suggested.
"But I wanna keep playing Kyu" I whined
"Okay. If you want you can lean on me. My shoulders a nice pillow" He blushed. I don't think hes quite the ladies man yet. The innocent little maknae of super junior seems shy.
"Okay." I leaned on him resting my head. We played one last game and I lost yet again. I tossed the controller to the floor.
"Yet again you beat me GameGyu. How are you so good at this?"I asked snuggling closer and my eyes started to droop.
"Just practice. And skill." He smirked moving his armaround me so i could cuddle up to his side. "Let's see if anythings on this late."
"He flipped through until h found an old recording of a Super Junior performance.
"Look theres Chullie" I said smiling. Its my first time to even hear a song of theirs.
"Look at that handsome brunette. He has an amazing voice. I wonder what his name is." I felt him chuckle a bit. I looked up to see him with a cocky grin on his face.
"I bet he sits at home and plays video games all the time. He such a loser." I said teasing him. He poked me in the side causing me to jump.
"Yah! respect your elders!"
"okay HEECHUL" I mocked.
"Oh now your gonna get it." He said as he pulling me into his lap and tickled me. After a few minutes I couldnt take it anymore.
"I take it back" I giggled "stop tickling"
"Say 'Im sorry, Your so handsome oppa' and i will"
"Im sorryy"
"And?"
"Your so handsome. but your not getting the last one" I said with my tongue out.
"Fine." he stopped. I now realized I was sitting on his lap with my head against his chest. I felt my cheeks flush. He rubbed soothing circles on my arm. I started to fall asleep.
"Come on lets get you to bed. I promised hyung I'd get you to bed." He said as he picked me up bridal style taking me to my room. I put my arms on is chest and snuggled in closer. he was so warm. We go to my room only to find out that Heechul had kicked out Hankyung who was now sleeping in my bed. I closed my eyes sicne they were too heavy to keep open anymore. I felt him walk to another room. He gently set me down on a bed.
"Do you want your pajamas?" He asked.
"I don't care" I mumbled. I heard his footsteps start to walk away."Dont go!"
"But if I don't then you wont have clothes."he chuckled
"I dont care anymore."
"You'll wrinkle your dress"
"Dont go" I pouted.
"Well then I'll give you some of my clothes. but I'm not helping you change." He walked away. I heard a drawer being opened, then the closet. The edge of the bed sank. "Here you go. the bathroom is over there."
I walked with the clothes and walked into our shared bathroom. I put on the big light blue shirt and what looked like some dark gray boxers. I held me dress in my hand as I walked out. When I opened the door I found a in front of me.
"Kyuhyun where should I put my dress?"
"Uhm. On the chair. WAIT!" He yelled. "Go back in the bathroom. Ill tell you when to come out."
I did what I was told and decided to take the time i had and take my jewelry off. I heard him say okay. I walked back in and sat my dress on a computer chair. Beside the bed was a blanket and a pillow. I figured it was my bed for the night so I laid down in it. I felt him pick me up again and lay me on the bed.
"Do you really think I was gonna make you sleep on the floor?" He pulled the blankets over me.He handed me my stuffed animal from my room. "I figured youd want this."
He laid down in on the floor. I peaked over the edge to see him looking up at me. I smiled a my eyes drooped down again. They ended up closing. I dropped my hand over the edge of the bed grabbing his hand.
"Thank you for everything."
"Your welcome. Goodnight Yoona."
"Goodnight...Oppa"I felt im grip onto my hand a bit tighter. I heard him singing as I began to drift to sleep. He stopped the song and said.
"난 아름다운 내 당신을 만들거야"
Ill figure out what that means in the morning.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

아름다운 당신 만들거야 Means "I'm going to make you mine, beautiful"

Thank you all for subscribing. Im so happy. I love comments. :)

Also I have been thinking about writing another fic being the bias of Onew from SHINee (CauseI'mObsessedWithHim).

Opinions?