Chapter 3

A Walk In The Park

All the dialoge is spoke in korean. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was a bit nervous when Kyuhyun said we were going to practice. I didn't know what was gonna be said. I looked at Henry who seemed a bit worried also. He looked as nervous as i was. I brought my attention back to Kyuhyun. He was smirking like he was up to something devious.
"Okay. Im ready" I smiled.
"First question. How old are you?" He asked.
"20 years old."
"Second. Do you have siblings?"
"No I do not. I have friends that are like siblings though"
"Third.."
"HYUNG THATS ENOUGH!" Henry shouted suddenly
"Henli calm down. What's wrong with me asking questions?" Kyuhyun asked with a scrunched brow but yet a smirk on his face.
"Fine one last question. Thats it!" Henry said with a slight blush
"Ill make this question count then. Are you taken?" Kyuhyun said as he smirked and blushed at the same time. I watched him put his head down.
"HYUNG!" Henry yelled again as all of us were now blushing.
"Ill answer that some other time" I giggled.
"Okay now hyung we should let Isabella rest." Henry said trying to change the atmosphere.
"I have one last test though Mochi."Kyuhyun said
"What could it possibly be, hyung" Henry said getting a bit angry.
"Its not bad my little Mochi. Its just to go see our hyungs and have her introduce herself" He smiled innocently.
"Fine lets go" Henry pouted
"Cheer up Henry. Im just gonna freshen up a bit and then ill be back." I said as i walked to the bathroom. After a bit of eyeliner and mascara, I walked back out to see Kyuhyun and Henry with their backs to each other. What have I started..

We went to their dorm which i found out is HUGEEE. They opened the door and I saw one boy I knew from before. I think he is the one Kyuhyun called Fishy? As we stepped in I felt like all eyes were on me.

"Annyong! Mochi and I brought a friend! Come meet her!" Kyuhyun said pushing me behind him as 12 boys came running at me. Im lad he put me behind him or i might have gotten squished. One guy stepped forward.
"Annyong, My name is Leeteuk Im the leader of Super Junior. You may call me Teukie-oppa or Umma" He smiled showing his dimple. " 1, 2, 3! We Are Super Jun-"
"IOR!" They all shouted. Even Kyuhyun and Henry.
"We will each introduce ourselves after you introduce yourself." He smiled again.
"Annyong! My name is Isabella! I live in the dorm downstairs Its nice to meet you. Treat me well!" I smiled. They all clapped. They were all so very hansome.
"Well Im Kyuhyun as you already know. You may call me Kyu." Smirked my new friend.
"And you already know Im Henry. You can call me Mochi if you'd like." Smiled my chubby cheeked friend.
"Annyong Im Sungmin." Said a guy with a pink shirt. "I hope to be friends with you. You can call me Minnie or sugmin-oppa"
"Annyong! Im Donghae but you know me as Fishy"
"Annyong, Im Ryewook. You can call me wookie. If your hungry just tell me and Ill make you something delicious just for you." He smiled
"Hyung you never do that for us!" Kyu whined.
"Annyong. Its nice to meet you Im Kangin. Ill protect you from that evil man" He said as he pointed to Kyu who was blushing. I giggled
"Annyong We are two chinese members of superjunior. Hankyung and Zhoi Mi."
"Annyong, My name is Siwon."
A boy can up infront of me dancing. Then stopped and looked at me.
"I wanted to introduce myself differently. Im Eunhyuk. Call me hyukkie" He had a cute gummy smile.
Another boy can up singing. He finished the snippet and said"That was Super Juniors song Hangbok. Im Yesung"
"Im Kibum. Its very nice to meet you."
One last guy can upsmiling "Im Shindong. Ill promise to help you when you need it."
"Thats everyone..."
"Yo Man! Whats everyone doing in the kitchen?" Someone said from behind the group of guys.
"Yah.Why were you not here for introductions!"Kangin said pushing a skinny boy forward.
"Annyong im...." He stopped with his jaw dropped.
I did the same when I saw who it was.
It was my brother.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. Glad i have you lovely subscribers. I honestly didnt think i would have any. Sorry it took my a while to updat I had school T-T

Have a Happpppy Holidays. Merry Christmas! Saranghae, The Dino :)