Chapter 5

A Walk In The Park

"So I'm moving in."I began
"Yup"Kyu replied short and simple.
"Where am I gonna sleep?"
"In your brothers old room. You'll like it. Its pink"
I smiled. Heecul hasn't changed. I bet he even still has a white kitten stuffed animal. I watched Kyuhyun as I packed. To thinki just unpacked into this apartment to move into another.
"How much english do you actually know." Smirked the tall guy.
"Enough."
After everything was ready to go, we went back upstairs. Kyu helped me carry almost all my bags. I only carried my purse, on suitcase and a pillow. Such a gentlemen. In the elevator I smiled at the thought of having a guy such as him to help me. Even if I do have a crazy brother.
"Ready?"he asked
I nodded.
Here I come.
We opened the door to screaming and confetti flying everywhere. I saw a 'Welcome to our home' sign. Heechul was in the corner smirking. Leeteuk-oppa was grinning and clapping. I looked over to my side where Kyu stood there with pleading eyes to put things down. I signed for him to lead the way as we walked to my new room. As I looked at the doors I noticed they each had their names on them. I felt like I was at a college dorm. At the end of the hallway I saw my door. Name plate included. The rooms beside me had the plates 'GaemGyu&PinkPrince' the other 'Cinderella&BeijingFriedRice'. Kyu opened the door to a pink room wit a bed, dresser, small TV, bookcase and small couch. He sat my stuff down gently and began to help me unpack.
"This was our Heechul's old room. The closet is huge of course. The door over there is a bathroom. It kinda attaches to me and Sungmins room so make sure to lock the door when your in there." He smirked.
"Uhm okay." I said as I set up my speakers and my iPod on the bedside table.
"Im assuming the hyungs have food for you to eat once we are done unpacking...Watch out for whatever Donghae made. it could be deadly."
I giggled. "Thanks for the help."
I put the last touches on my new home. I seen that he unpacked my dresses. He grabbed a blue one.
"You should change. I like this one."He blushed.
"Wait right here" I said as i grabbed the dress and when to the bathroom to change. After I came out i looked in the long mirror. I felt him move closer before I saw him in the mirror. He looked down at me then at his own reflection. I looked up at him as he took the elastic band in my hair between his fingers.
"You would really look a lot prettier with your hair down." He gently pulled the band out letting my hair fall to my shoulders. He smoothed out the loose strands, his fingertips touching my blushing cheek gently.
"Let's go meet up with everyone else."H e suggested as he opened the door. That's when I noticed our outfits were matching.