Chapter 7

A Walk In The Park

I woke to an empty room. I looked over the edge to see no Kyuhyun. My dress was also gone off of the chair. What is going on? I watched the door creep open. In came a tray with breakfast on it along with a tall singer still in his pajamas.
"I brought you something" He blushed "I didn't know you were going to be awake yet. I can't really cook either so Ryeowook helped me"
"This is very sweet of you but I don't want to get anything on your bed. Im sorry for the hassle last night also."
"Everything is fine. If you wold have slept on the floor or the couch Heechul would have killed me. Plus I'm a gentlemen. I let ladies have the better option over me. Now eat up." He said as he sat the tray across my lap. After I finished eating I looked at him as he was on his laptop sitting at the end of the bed. I began to wonder.
"Why are you all so nice to me. You barley know me. You accept me into your home, you evenlet me sleep in your bed. I understand I'm Heechul's sister but still."I asked
"We arnt heartless ya know? Plus you don't seem ordinary. Not a crazed fan, Your not freaking that your brother is in a band instead of at college or getting married. Plus we all like how kind you are." he smiled as he shut his laptop. I couldnt help but smile back.
"So. What would you like to do today Kim Yoona? I have no scheduale for once and I want to get to know you more."
"I don't care. We can do whatever you want to do"
"Let's go to the park." He smiled as he jumped up from the bed.
"Alright" I smiled as I got out of bed. i took the tray to the kitchen. I walked in on my brother talking to Kangin about how pink was an okay color for boys. Sungmin was on Heechuls side.
"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" My brother screamed
"Shh. People are still sleeping."Sungmin hushed.
"Well then explain to me why shes wearing the maknae's clothes!"He said quieter.
"I cant explain, hyung" huffed an out of breath Kyuhyun. He must have heard Heechul yelling."You see I was doing what you told me too and took care of her. Well Hankyueng-hyung was in her bed after you kicked him out of your room. So i told you she could sleep i my room but I didn't want her to get her dressed wrinkled and she didn't want me to leave her alone in the house so I gave her some of my extra clothes and she slept in my bed while I slept on the floor. Nothing happened I just wanted to take care of her." He said in one breath with a light pink blush on his cheeks.
"Alright. Sorry I guess I'm not used to being a brother yet."He apologized
"I'd say so. Im not stupid Oppa. I can handle myself"I walked out and left to get dressed. I put on a purple dress, my favorite color, along with some makeup.
"I'm ready to go Kyuhyun." I called as i walked down the hallway. We left within ten minutes of that going to a cute park near the apartment. We took the walkway to go to the pond. As we walked I remembered something.
"Oppa" I said with my best aegyo.
"Yes, Yoona?" He smiled.
"Last night you said something that I didn't get the change to understand since I was so tired. What did you say last night?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again its short. It's late at night I'm sorry I wrote this since I couldn't sleep. I havn't added in much of the sungmin/donghae/henry parts yet but trust me ill get there. Thank you to all that have ubbed. I'm shocked at the amount <3 saranghae. (Comments are lovely but not needed...yet :P)