Chapter 10

A Walk In The Park

After walking down the hallway I realized that things were gonna get messy. What was I going to do with four boys fighting over me. Me. The girl that the hardly even knew. When I walked into the living room I saw Siwon sitting inbetween Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Henry was in a beanbag chair by teukies feet, who was in the recliner. The TV was off. Everyone was just staring of at the walls with an angry expression, except for Siwon who for once in his life seemed like he was afraid he was going to be turned into the victim. He flinched everything Sungmin would move. I felt a hand on my waist as Donghae showed up.
"Guys. Im sorry for storming out." I said as I could feel eyes burning up Donghae. His hand moved to his side so avoid the angry members. I watched Teukie lightly tap Henry with his foot.
"Its okay Yoona. We shouldn't have acted that way. Right hyungs?" He said standing up.
"Yeah. I mean, we acted like selfish kids."Kyuhyun put his head down.
"Its been a while since we've fought over a girl."Sungmin explained.
"Well I have a proposition. Even though I hate when people fight around me or over me, I want to make you guys a deal. If you get to know me more than I'll let you guys try to win me over. I mean, I'd hate to cause a fight and I'd hate to upset you guys. If trying to win me over is what you want then so be it. Plus, I think your all very handsome so I wouldn't mind too much." I said blushing.
"Your so cute Yoona" Sungmin gushed.
"If your sure about this then its a deal"Henry said.
"But beware. Kyuhyun is competitive."Donghae warned
"Well Donghae is touchy-feely!"Kyuhyun retorted.
"Sungmin will cheat with his aegyo"Donghae said.
"And Henry...."Sungmin began
"What is Henry good at?"Kyuhyun wondered.
"Money?"Donghae asked.
"Check his pockets!"They said at the same time as they grabbed him by the legs and hung him upside down.
"Guys! Put me down I don't have money!"
"Cellphone?"
"No!"He struggled"Geng!"
Next thing we knew Hankyung was out to try to save Mochi.
"Guys what did I tell you about picking on the maknae! You should know how it feels Kyu! I mean its hard an...Are those my boxers!"He yelled. As I looked over I saw a rim of purple sticking out of Henry's jeans.
"I can explain!"A red faced Mochi said. My face grew hot and red at the site of an exposed Super Junior member. As the whole dorm heard a thud Kangin ran in to find Kyuhyun and Donghae stripping the boy of his pants.
"You have to give them back to hyung, Henli!"
"Woah Woah Woah!"Kangin said running over to me just in time to cover my eyes from a exposed Mochi.
"Thank you Oppa" I smiled, seeing nothing but pitch black.
"It's what I'm here for."He chuckled. After I heard the door slam Kangin took his hand off my eyes. The first thing I sen was Kyuhyun and Donghae on the floor laughing to the point of which neither could breathe.
"Must you guys torture that poor thing? He;s just now feeling alright with leaving the building! We can't have him afraid to walk wround the dorm without having the feeling that he'll lose his pants!"Kangin chuckled as he walked back to his room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its been taking so long. Between school, musical stuff, being sick, and then my home issues I havn't gotten around to writing much. I promise to try to write more. SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS! KAMSAMNIDA! Lots of love to all of you!