Chapter 1

A Walk In The Park

Where am I?
Honestly I have no clue where I am. I just got out of my cab. I swear I told the taxi driver to take me to the address on the paper. Is this my apartment? Ugh. Not to mention Im freezing. What am I supposed to do, unpack my luggage and pull out my coat! No! Why is it so cold out! Maybe someone is around to...nevermind. Im alone. Why do I always end up in these situations! Maybe if i walk this way...or maybe that way? Okay here goes. Im walking. My feet are not moving. Wait I see someone. What do I say....

" Annyeonghaseyo! dangsin-i naleul dowa deulilkkayo?"(Hello! Can you help me?) I asked
The guy nodded. He had sunglasses on so I could tell if he was actually paying attention to me. Oh crap, what do I say next? My korean isnt that good...

"Do you know english?" I tried. He stared at me. He started to go back the way he came. Then ran back to me and pointed one finger. He cleared his throat.

"uhm...you...follow...Kyuhyun.. ah... I'm...Kyuhyun." He smiled slightly.

 I was guessing he hoped that he got the words right. I smiled back as he held out his hand. I grabbed it and my luggage as we ran a block away to a larg building. He used a card to open the doors and we ran into the lobby. He said some things to the secretary and grabbed my things and put them beind the desk.

"We.get.later" He smiled again.

I giggled as his smirk grew on me.

"MOCHI!" He screamed. "FISHY!! MOCHII"

Two more guys came running at us. The looked at me then back at the guy that I just met, Kyuhyun. They looked just a confused as I was. Soon all three of them started speaking in korean. I truly wish I knew more of what they were saying. All of a sudden oneboy turned to me.

"Hey, Im Henry or as Kyu calls me, Mochi. He says that he thinks you dont know much korean?" Said the chubby cheeked boy.

"Yeah Im sorry for being a hassle. All i wanted to know was where I was. Im so sorry for all the trouble." I apologized several times.

"Its okay. As you know this is Kyuhyun and that is Donghae. Were are you supposed to be?" He asked as I gave him the paper that had the address on it. He looked at it and then pointed to the ceiling and smiled. "Your only one floor above us. Want me to take you there?"

The other two coughed and elbowed Henry. "I mean...Want us to take you there?"

"Sure"I smiled.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know its a short chapter but I wanted to at least get one chapter down. I hope you guys ike it and I get some subscribers. By the way this is my first fic. Also I know Kyuhyun probably knows more english than that but I though it fit better this way for the fic :)